Frequent Posters

heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

GUYS DONT HAVE INTERNET AT HOME

CANT UPDATE FOR THE FOLLOWING DAYS

SORRY
MISS ME<<<3

we can understand u bestie! Update wenever u wil get tym okie we wil wait 4 u!
heycookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

even I was searching for you...nice CC of urs...Yaar, tomorrow are you free, 09.30 am (India's Time), I'll come on IF 😃

😃
heycookie thumbnail
yes its a great ff!
heycookie thumbnail
heycookie thumbnail
heycookie thumbnail
we all are waiting but i need to tell you that we will not get updates for few days coz Frankie isn't having net connection for few days due to some personal problems!!!
But Frankie will happy to see that we are waiting for a sweet updatee!!!
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...😛

4 pming me dear...😃

for ur all updates...

keep the  job up dear..👏..

keep ing dear...😃

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...😕

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

PLEASE READ NOTE BEFORE SCROLLING TO THE UPDATE. THANK YOU

IMPORTANT NOTE: Hey guys, I am terribly sorry; I made you wait for weeks when I promised to update more often. It's not an excuse but I don't have internet access from home. And I don't like going to the town in a cyber for having internet connection, oh gosh, I missed you all like a mad person!! Moreover, I won't be regular with updates now, as I resolve *I guess that what I can call that* to use these vacations for some revision! *My studies were and are still my priority...but same miss writing my imaginations!* If I manage to have the connection cable back *if my mom give it to me anyway, no chance*, I hope to have loads of comments!!! Please…please…please *I sound like a desperate soul* 🤢Yep, I am desperate…Now I typed this quite quickly today itself, sorry for mistakes. Plus no updates for two weeks, when I'll have projects, then only I will come to IF. I wonder why I want to go to school and have loads of homeworks! Lol!! No PMs for instance + I gave to Promos. Please like and comments. 😭😭😭

Now, I want to make Maan realize what is Geet's place in his life, so that will take at least 2-3 updates and believe me, you'll find Maan drooling over Geet in a white-sari soon! Lol😆😆

@Remya_Pillai: I won't be able to update OS 'cos I, for today, managed to bargain for the internet cable, lol for one day anyway, I won't get in back at the end of the month…!

Part 16

I was not getting sleep, don't blame me! I was flying in the sky, with happiness, slowly...slowly...I felt my eyes closing...Maan, thank you...I –

I woke up with the first rays of the sun. I was so happy. I remembered the Maan, his determined face, with an angry-confused look telling me to come to work at his office as Mrs. Khurana – or did he? And then I remembered about my little baby going to a nursery and will find friends around. I presume I won't call him my little baby because he is a big child to go to a nursery. Whatever. I took a long shower and took hours to choose a good salwar kameez and brushed my hair looking at myself in the mirror. After three years, I noticed I had a charming smile and innocent eyes. How I would dup my friends or especially the lads to get a place ahead using my little tools...! Ah! I went downstairs and started to prepare the breakfast.

I tiptoed to Akshay's bedroom and found him sleeping peacefully with his mouth opened like an 'O' shape. I giggled and stroked his hairs. "Baby..." I whispered to him but there was no answer. I slowly made him woke up, at first he was angry but then when he saw me, he smiled with his awful breathe! He had not brush his teeth yet. "Mama" he mouthed and cuddled under my arm. I giggled and said "today you'll be away from home" He stared at me confused and mumbled "huh", he was still sleepy. "You will go to school" I said. Then he shrieked loud "No!" and jumped on his bed and he started to cry "I won't go to school, I won't, won't, won't" he chanted. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to my lap and gently said "why?" He looked at me through his tears and said "teachers are bad" I sighed and said "no baby, teachers are not bad, they teach us and correct us if we make mistakes, and you'll make many, many friends, girls and boys, it will be fun believe me" I said stroking his hairs. He looked up smiling. "Arghh", I said, "go and brush your teeth, it smells..." when Akshay chimed along with me "sooo horrible!" and we laughed off our heads.

"Ahem" said a voice. I was so scared that I nearly fell off the bed – thanks to – thanks to Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, the spy! He stood there, leaning against the door, his jaw tight with a serious expression, he looked like a cop and slowly his face broke into an incredible cute smile. I swear I felt my heart had skipped a beat! I tried not to blush while Maan walked to us and sat next to Akshay. "Ready?" he asked him. "Yep! I am going to make friends and bully others" he added happily. "Huh?" I said shocked. Bully? Where this word did came into his vocabulary? Strange. Maan chuckled and said "sure". I was still looking at both father-son open-mouthed while Maan said "Geet, close your mouth, you surely don't want to catch flies" Akshay giggled and added "after all, I am Maan Singh Khurana's son". I swear, my cheeks were on fire – from where my baby had got such attitude but Maan gazed at him proudly but I was not! "Who told you about bullying?" I asked Akshay regaining my posture. "Vivi" he replied proudly. I muttered something "this Vicky's squashed brain, I'll set the right thing out of him, don't know what he made my child learnt" And the next moment, was more embarrassing!

"Squashed brain?" Maan raised an eyebrow throwing my looks. I stared at him with my eyes widened kilometers broad. "You...you...heard?" I stammered. He stood up and said to Akshay who was staring at us puzzled "baby, go and dress up" and turned to go without answering my question. When he reached the door way he spun and said "maybe I heard everything you said" and left leaving me...flabbergasted!

After breakfast, Dadimaa was smiling like there was a bulb inside her head; just scratch that, and looking at Maan proudly.

_

Geet...honestly, she's a unique masterpiece! I love the way she made Akshay understand, I love the way she's gentle with him, I love the way she smiles...heck, from where does this pop in? Squashed brain? What a name? If Annie learns this, she'll change her trademark 'Dummy'. I wonder why I feel that underneath this Geet there's the real Geet like the one who just mouthed Squashed-brain. We were at ABC Nursery in the cabin of the so call headmistress.

The lady, Nisha, as she told us was cooing how happy she was to have our son in her nursery. She was babbling so much that it was getting on my nerves and to add salt in it Geet was replying to her every annoying question.

"I am so happy to have Akshay Khurana here in our ABC Nursery"

"It is because it's one of the best here" I said raising an eyebrow. Apparently she did not notice.

"And to know you, Mrs. Khurana" she added. "Thank you" Geet said. "Well, I saw you, Mr. Khurana on TV, you were bagging the next big project of…now what's the name, RJC, no,  KJC...I can't remember the name, so where I was..." I glanced at Geet, she was so irritating, and who appointed her as the headmistress anyway. Geet smiled and said "yes, that's true" but I quickly said "we'd like to fill the admission form" I retorted sternly.

"Yes...yes...yes" she chimed and took out the form.

"Father's name – Maan Singh Khurana" she mouthed and turned to look at Geet, "your name please" Geet looked at me thinking whether she should tell her name or..."Geet Khurana" I said. Geet was still staring at me while Nisha was busy filling the form. "Well, Mr. & Mrs. Khurana, you can check the class where your child would study" she said. We nodded.

Akshay was already excited to enter his new environment. "Bye Mama, bye papa" he said as he kissed us on our forehead and he added to me "I will bully" he joked, we smiled. "I'll tell them that I am Maan Khurana's son" he said winking at a horrified Geet as he disappeared inside. Geet stared at his moving silhouette and I said "come on, we don't want to be late for office" She nodded and looked at me, her eyes filled with tears...Oh, no, I sensed danger – "thanks Maan" she mumbled. Why does she keep thanking me so much, eh?

_

As we entered the Khurana Constructions, several employees rose up to greet Maan and when the noticed me they added "good morning sir, good morning ma'am" Maan did not answer but he ordered "I want everyone in the conference room now!" Oh-oh. I found two pairs of eyes checking me out, up and down. I heard someone whispering "wow, she's totally the opposite of Riihaa Madam" My heart sunk; maybe everyone here would expect me to be like Riihaa was. But I was not, I don't like wearing American dresses and have short hairs...I am Geet, and I am not going to change myself...Maan turned to face the two women behind me, the one that was whispering to the other, "Sasha, Tasha, got it"

"Yes MK" Sasha replied. Maan looked irritated and said "then why are you staring at Geet, go!" And they flew like birds. I looked at Maan in the corner of my eyes scared. "Come on, Geet" he said and pushed me lightly on the shoulder.

I sat next to Maan on his right. "Geet" Maan said in the most serious tone ever "I want everyone to introduce themselves". What was I suppose to do – stand up and introduce myself to them or just sit there and tell my name. I muttered to Maan "should I stand up?" He looked so startled of my whispers that he gritted through his teeth. "Nope" and signaled some guy wearing a big spectacles. He stood and looked at me "H-H-Hi Ma'am...I mean Mrs. G-Geet Khurana" he stammered, I smiled; he looked like the one who was scared of the MSK. "I-I am Adi" he said. I smiled and I felt very confident, yes, the same Geet who was not scared of anyone and would face the world and knew how to answer back. "Hi Adi" I said smiling to him, in a fraction of second his worry vanished and he smiled back. Mr. Chopra, Mr. blah-blah-blah, to Ms. Sasha and Ms. Tasha introduced themselves. Sasha looked the one who knew how to be MSK's favourite, from her look I could say.

"Geet will be my secretary, she will assist me in my work" Maan told everyone. I myself was so surprised. Sasha was looking at me weirdly. I hate her from the looks she was giving me, I could tell you. I gave everyone a smile.

"Fine" Maan said "you may go" I raised an eyebrow to Maan as soon as everyone left. He was not the father / brother / grandson; this was MSK / MK, the great Maan Singh Khurana. "Come on, Geet, we'll start working" Maan said walking to the door, he opened it and waited for me to step outside. "Maan" I said.

"Hmm"

"Are we going to fetch Akshay?" I asked. "Yep, we are going" he replied. I smiled and followed him. "Thanks, Maan" I said. He turned and frowned "you know what you do – you make a list, then at the end of the year, you recite it and I will listen" he smirked. I scowled at him...He shook his head in amusement and I followed him, a smile spread wide on my face...

_

I hate this Arjun. I hate him. To whom shall I talk – Shaina, Neha...or...or Geet Bhiz. Geet Bhiz is the best idea. Shall I phone her? She'll be with Bhai and if she picks my call, Bhai will be angry with her...I have to talk to her, I simply have...or else, Bhai would kill me...if he only learns...

Peeps, I will use almost all characters in GHSP itself for instance I am using Sasha, Tasha, Adi…

-_-_-

Precap: "Bro, from where did you get this species?" Vicky said. "Huh?" I was perplexed. What species? "Bro, I am talking about Bhiz, from where you found her, she does look more like a soul-reader than my Bhiz"

Promotional-U:

1)     I glanced at Vicky. He was staring at Bhiz, mouth opened. Yep, Bhiz looked like an angel in this white-sari and even prettier as she was walking very carefully. I glanced at Bhai, he was in dreamland…

2)     "The evil queen is back to doom us" Annie whispered to Vicky dramatically. "I hate her" she added. I wonder who the evil queen was. The woman was smiling broadly at them and frowned at me. "I am…" she said. Maan looked shocked and Dadi irritated; at least, not at all happy to see her here…

Thanks Remya in anticipation! Looking forwards for your comments!😃

Love ya, and hope to see you all very soon,

Franks

Will miss you all; Remya, Adaa, Mel *I could not scrap you properly, I just copied paste* Ananya – silly girl, Sally and all. You are so sweet Adaa…muahh…hugs tightly! Miss you all….🤗🤗🤗

@Tama / Sukklover: thanks dear😳

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awww...lovely testi adaa...muaaahhh...thanks!!!

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know hw much importance u give to your studies..I love u for that i am mizzing u too..I hope Aunty wil giv u net connection..It was a dhamaka update..Finally Maan is realisin her importance in his life..

The promos are ossum:)

I wil wait fr two weeks sweety..Dont worry..Take care till then..

Love u:)