Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UthpalaDL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
CANT WAIT FR ANTHR UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW YAAR!! U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
oh wow...gr8 updtae yaar...!!
how do u think of al those!! :O
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for the next part =D
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
goldie ji I refreshed this page 20 times, I wanna go to the washroom :P
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.hea. thumbnail
I hate you.

Will give you a long comment for that damn 2-3 updates you are going to give 😡

edit. 

I wrote so much but stupid IF 😔 What do I do? Study for the English exam tomorrow or or.. 🤔 

I still hate you, jsyk.

Touche. ☺️ He got so hyper reacted to that line 😍 

RESERVED. I want that "2-3 updates" for compensation. Umm if you update within 19th I'll write a page long comment on the whole Chapter 9. Promise 😳
Edited by -Murphy369- - 11 years ago
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharneil92

Goldie. I hope the washroom visit was... relieving. LOL.😆

Yes
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
RES for the 9th chap also😉

EDITED for 9th chappy
OK !!
am I supposed to kill you or wrangle your neck and then ccan I hug you ??
Wrangle your neck, cause you were supposed to update longgg ago, which you didnt and to top it all, you went missing 😡 !!

But I can hug you cause you finally came !! You came and you updated !!
And what an update it was !!

well here is answering Arnav's question, I dont dream about vampires like Arnav, I dream only about Arnav😆☺️ And if he wants to be a vampire I have no problem with that😉

And Khushi !! I love her !! (girl crush🤗) She has an amazing plan by the sound of it, and if Arnav says its dramatic, well I can imagine !! What is she trying to do an idea from some film she saw somewhere !! But well all the Bhagvad Gita talk, seemed so philosiphical , I was like !! OK !! GO Khushi !! You surely must have an amazing plan !! With Nanaji too approving of it 😉 !

I loved the update woman !! And you better post the next part sooner, or I promise Im gonna wrangle you till you tell me the whole story at once !!
Btw did you even know you're story was nominated for the best thriller in the IPK forum ?? I guess you dont !!

Love you Shalu and I missed you laodsss *kiss*

PS: a BIG WARNING.....THIS IS FOR ALL THE UPDATES I'VE MISSED SO ITS DAMN LONG,Aage padna hai to aage its your wish Shalu madam.So presenting to you my speech

*ahem ahem*
May I please request all the readers of this FF to please stand up and give this wonderful amazing lady a standing ovation for what she's written so far
*claps👏*( if I could I'll fill the comment box with these but then let me get back to the stuff I need to right or else being the dimwit I am I shall forget)
Ok ok now people let me concentrate on the comment...

So what are the usual lines ??
Yaa it was an amazing update Loved it !!
OMG seriosuly I know Arnav and Khushi are amazing ...you rocked it buddy !!
I am sooo waiting for the next chapter you've got me sleepless

blah blah blah and many more... well these are lines I would have also used normally for some updates and FFs...coz well they ultimately describe your feeling...But then man you aren't writing a normal FF are you ??
I mean had it been a normal one...I woudn't be sitting up till 2 yesterday and reading it...and bloody hell man you had me hooked to it like a hunter is hooked to its prey😉 And so hence what started with the stupid mission to SPAKRAMAN your scrapbook... has ended me SPAKRAMING your FF ka comment box... (my hands paining now but I need to complete this)
Ok so to the next section which is gonna be full of how much I love...wait read it in the next part

Awww man the moment I saw the promo where our very dear Arnie boy gets down fro the chopper...i was like Plll just make him some kind of a bond character.. well koi nahi he is this big headed business man...As long as he's hot no probs... And well the way he was introduced to Khushi I wanted him to say sorry in the first epi...but well all's well that ends well...And then I got your mahaan FF...if I get a double treat of the TV and your FF then I have no probs for sure.
From the very beginning till what I've read I sooo love the Arnav-Khushi bonding...Its better and finally though Arnav does have his past demons haunting him he is not that enclosed here...atleast not to Khushi and I guess that makes all the difference..And the whole Raizada clan is into this SIF haan ?? Cool man😎 But I still cant get over the fact that you made HP,OP,JP bodyguards ?? Srsly especially after they showed HPs sukda face the other day...I see him even by mistake Im gonna go mad laughing🤣
So Khushi's life under danger just because of that one ramp incident...I will kinda keep guessing who the hunter is...or probably I already have some names...but Im not giving them soo soon.i wanna read more...And since I've written this god knows how long comment...i demand an update

(wake up wake up!! comment khatam nahi hua...but list is the last part)
The second last update...So its now them gonna go looking for the hunter than him coming after them ?? Well one things for sure...If Arnav being the SIF officer approves of her plan it must be something great..And I love you for not making Khushi seem like a dumbo.Also the whole description of the mark on their arms...the swam thing I was so damn impressed by it man...That was an amazing piece of mind,creativity and time you must have put in there...i loved itAnd finally the last update crossroads... You wrote the second bit after the first few lines of the poem naa ?? and well wherever you picked those poem lines by the 1st few...I soo love them baby..In short I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOUR FF EVEN MORE...

PS: that was like me giving the biggest comment of my lifetime...you writers take the hell out of me ...Do you know what its like to be a reader and get all these updates with warning PMs that Im monitoring my PM list...phew...finally thats myself saved from getting ditched from a PM list
But still I love you woman for all that you put in here...Shalu ji tussi na ekdum ekdum great ho🤗

Edited by -Shobhu21- - 11 years ago
WHAT THE HECK!
Res :(

edit

okay no, how did get on the next page? not fair not fair :( but I shall be first next time! mwahahah
but OMG Shaluuu, Arnav as a vampire! Reminds me of the time when he took the broken bangle out of Khushi's wrist with his teeth! Eee! ARNAV AS A VAMPIRE WOULD BE SO MUCH HOTTER THAN EDWARD DON'T YOU THINK?! ☺️
That. Part. Was. So. Hot. Though. I bet HAG fangirls like me were squealing when reading that! akjhksjgjhaghnhdjkgn SO FREAKING HAWT.
P.S. so glad you're back and updatinggg! You make me wanna write, WHY YOU SO GOOD AT THIS THOUGH WOMAN. ITS NOT FAIR. Give me some of your intelligence and vocab okay? 🤣 I need it.
I luuubbsss youuu!

Edited by honeyimhomeee - 11 years ago
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: reyabear

WHAT THE HECK!
Res :(