Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

HAI??? Target finish kar diya... Itni jaldi... Haye babaji abhi to maine update type bhi nhi kiya aur in logo ne target finish kar diya... Nw wat to do chalo spam 10 more pages in d meantym i'll type d update *winks*

Aakriti, here I am requesting u to update even if the quota of 20 pages is not complete, and u asking us to spam 10 more pages.๐Ÿ˜กNot fair.Chalo 1 deal karte he. We spam 10 more pages and U give us DOUBLE UPDATES. Kya kehna hai.๐Ÿ˜‰
anuandavi thumbnail
U really going to start a new FF? How will u b able manage dear?
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anuandavi

U really going to start a new FF? How will u b able manage dear?

arey di here i havent typed dis part till nw nd u r asking 4 double update... Dnt worry i'll type d part by today once i reach home nd hopefully will update ehsaas nd dis tomorrow

nd regarding my new ff well di its a ss nd mst probably will finish in 10-15 parts... Yesterday i had typed half of d first part... Will update it once it'll cumplete nd btw its title is 'MITRA'... Hopefully u r gonna lyk it nd guess wat one more plot of ss is running in my mind... M telling u m totally crazy
-lakshmi- thumbnail
have to wait till tom????๐Ÿ˜” but i hope u will be give a laaambaaa update to compensate the delay...๐Ÿ˜‰ and ofcourse some maneet moments too... wont u?
anuandavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

arey di here i havent typed dis part till nw nd u r asking 4 double update... Dnt worry i'll type d part by today once i reach home nd hopefully will update ehsaas nd dis tomorrow

nd regarding my new ff well di its a ss nd mst probably will finish in 10-15 parts... Yesterday i had typed half of d first part... Will update it once it'll cumplete nd btw its title is 'MITRA'... Hopefully u r gonna lyk it nd guess wat one more plot of ss is running in my mind... M telling u m totally crazy

Aakriti,๐Ÿ˜ฒU have really gone CRAZY Girl.๐Ÿ˜ฒAnd u making us go CRAZY for the updates. But seriously speaking, LOVE reading ur updates.๐Ÿ˜ŠU r a wonderful writer Sweety. HATS OFF to u.๐Ÿ‘
anuandavi thumbnail
On the lighter side, R we getting DOUBLE DHAMAKA for spamming 10 more pages?๐Ÿ˜‰
anuandavi thumbnail
Waiting for the update Aakriti.
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
hey gals! me back again wid an update... Going to update in few mins... get ready wid your comments...
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Part 9:

"I am done nd anyways I don't like breakfast today. It's so tasteless. Nd dis Pasta it's so bad today." Maan said irritatingly

"But Bro you haven't even taste it yet" Dev said confusingly

"So? I don't have to taste in order to find out how it tastes. It doesn't even look gud nd I am sure that it'll taste pathetic. Even my coffee was not gud today. God knows wats gone wrong wid Nakul today. Dadimaa Warn Nakul to prepare my breakfast nd coffee properly or else just find a new job for himself. I can't tolerate such things." He said as he stormed out from dere leaving whole Family behind baffled.

"But Pasta was really gud in taste." Vicky said confusingly as he tasted the pasta yet again

Soon a fit of laughter broke on the table as dey realizes the reason of Maan's such reaction. As usual he had yelled in order to cover his embarrassment. Dadimaa just shakes her head seeing the change of attitude in her Grandson. Probably he had started realizing Geet's importance in his lyf. She thought as she looked at retreating figure of Maan who was rushing out from dere as fast as he can in order to save from the teasing session of his family.

Maan just bangs his fist hard on the roof of car in frustration as soon as he came out. He just can't believe it that he had made fool of himself in front of his own family. What's wrong wid him? Y is he behaving like Love-struck teenager? Its not that he's in love wid Geet den y is he behaving like that. Ok he's habitual of her taking care of him but that doesn't mean that he'll hallucinate her like this. He's not like this; he was never like this den wat had changed all of a sudden. He was lost in these thoughts en the loud shrill of the ringtone of his cell phone bring him back into reality. He looked at the caller nd found "Geet" Calling. He was not in the mood of taking the call but thinking that it may be something important he answered the call.

"Hello!"

"Maan, it's me Geet"

"Ya Geet tell me anything important" he said in a non interesting voice

"No wo I just wanted to ask that did u had your breakfast properly. Wo Actually..." Before she could complete herself she heard Maan yelling at her

"What's your problem Geet? I told you that I am not a kid I can manage everything myself therefore you don't have to worry about me as if I am a kid alright. Before getting married to you also I was managing everything myself so I can manage everything in the future too so please instead of worrying about me that whether I had taken my breakfast or not or had got ready for office nd all u take care of Papa. That would be much better" Maan yells at Geet before she could complete herself taking out all his frustration on Geet without thinking twice who was totally unknown of the embarrassment Maan faced.

"I am Sorry. I'll keep this thing in mind." Geet said in a hurt voice nd Maan closed his eyes realizing that he had shouted at her for no reason but before he could say anything Geet had disconnected the call nd Maan swore that he had listened her sniffing wen she had disconnected the call.

Maan banged his fist again at the roof of car realizing wat he had done. He had hurted her for no reason. It was not her fault that he had made fool of himself in front of his family yet he shouted at her for no fault of hers. just now she had started to get normal wid him nd he had made everything worse.

"Wat the hell is wrong with you Maan? Y had you shouted at her like dis? She must have felt so hurt. She was taking care of me even after not being here so that I won't have any problem nd I had just made her cry. This was not right. I shouldn't have behaved like this wid her. Maan its you who had made this mistake nd now only you'll fix it." He thought as he pushed back his hairs thinking wat he had to do next.

Here Geet was hurt the way Maan had talked to her. she knows that probably she had gone too far in caring for him wen she knows that she had no right but wat she can do she was habitual of taking care of him in these 2 months nd today also she had called him to make sure that he had his breakfast properly but it seems he don't like her intruding in his lyf unnecessarily. Nd may be he's right too, he's not a kid that he won't be able to take care of himself. Probably she had made him very much irritated thatsy he had shouted at her like this because he had never raised her voice on her like dis. yes she was hurt, her heart was hurt wen Maan talked to her like this she don't know why but she didn't liked it. Only she knows how she was holding back her tears since the tym Maan had yelled at her but she decided that she'll apologize to him wen his mood will be fine.

"Geet, wat happen why are you not having your breakfast Bacchha" Madhu asked worriedly as she saw her playing wid Food lost in some thoughts

"Nothing Badi Maa. I am fine" Geet said wid a faint smile but Madhu was not convinced.

"No something is wrong. You are not having your breakfast too. Tell me are you feeling fine? Fever to nahi hai Na" Madhu asked as she touches her forehead to check is she fine or not

"Badi Maa I am perfectly fine. Trust me. You are worrying unnecessarily" Geet tried her best to convince her Badi Maa but before Madhu can protest further they both heard door bell.

"Who could be here at this early morning" Madhu asked as she got up to answer the door.

"Badi Maa you have your breakfast I'll see." Geet said before Madhu can get up nd went to answer the door.

As soon as Geet opened the door she saw the person whom she's least expecting to be here at this hour. It was Maan who had came to their home instead of going to office. Geet couldn't fathom that whether she was dreaming or is he really here. Maan didn't said anything to her nd just kept on looking at her. He knows that he had hurted her a lot and that hurt could be easily seen in her eyes. her eyes are mirror of her heart. They always tells the emotions that were their in her heart. He could see her holding back her tears nd this made him feel more guilty

"Aap?" she finally managed to say after so long

"Won't you ask me to come inside?" Maan said in a hoarse voice nd Geet could tell that he was feeling guilty for yelling at her but before Geet could say anything further they both heard Madhu's voice.

"Who's it Geet?" Madhu asked as she came dere to see who's at the door wen it took Geet so long to come.

"Arey Maan beta what a pleasant surprise. Geet y had u still made him stand on the door let him come inside." Madhu said as she saw Maan standing over dere. Geet just moved aside letting Maan in still keeping her eyes downcast.

"So Maan wat make you come here so early in the morning?" Madhu asked as they take their seats

"Why? Now cant I come to my own house like this" Maan asked while looking at Geet who was looking down.

"Arey I didn't meant that but usually this tym u had your office Na."

"Ya Maa but I just wanted to see Papa so I thought of coming here before going to office."

"Well that's really so sweet of you Maan nd anyways you had came very right tym we are just having breakfast only. Come join us" Madhu said nd Geet instantly looked up at Maan

"Wo Badi Maa..." Geet tried to say something but before she could say anything Maan interrupted her

"Ofcourse Maa u know I am very much hungry. I haven't taken my breakfast yet." Maan said while looking at Geet who was looking at him confusingly.

"Den wat are you waiting for? Geet c'mon Serve Maan his breakfast" Madhu said to Geet who was still standing over dere lost

"Geet, where are you lost beta I asked you to serve Maan his breakfast" Madhu called Geet yet again wen she saw her lost bringing her back from her thoughts.

"Ji Badi Maa." She said as she came near Maan to serve him his breakfast.

Maan looked at Geet as she serve him his breakfast quietly without saying anything. He tried to gain her attention many times but she didn't looked at him nd went back to sit on her seat after she finishes serving the breakfast.

"Now c'mon Geet you also have your breakfast. U know Maan god knows wat has went wrong wid her since morning she didn't had anything till now" Madhu said nd Maan just stopped in mid way taking his bite. He knows he's the reason for this condition of hers nd dis just made him more guilty

"What is dis Geet? You didn't had your breakfast till now. You know its very bad thing to skip meals. Now c'mon have your breakfast wait let me serve you." Maan said as he raises his hand to pick the bowl to serve her while Geet just looked at him unbelievingly.

"I'll do it myself" Geet said wen she realized wat Maan is doing. She took the bowl from Maan nd serve herself nd dey both started having breakfast together. Maan was stealing glances of her by every now nd den only to find her eyes glued on plate

"Are Waah Geet! Wen I was asking you to have breakfast then u said that u don't feel like having nd wen Maan said u immediately agreed. Very good" Madhu remarked while Geet just gave faint smile to her

They all had their breakfast wid Maan continuously relishing the food nd stealing glances of Geet. Geet too looked at him by every now nd den but den immediately lowers her gaze wen she found him catching her looking at him. Just den Madhu heard Arnav calling her name nd she immediately excused herself leaving both Maan nd Geet alone. A moment of silence passed nd none spoke to each other. Maan was formulating wid words which he'll say to Geet to rectify his mistake while Geet was just trying to think how will she apologized to him.

"I am Sorry" Dey both said in unison nd den looked at each other.

"Wo Main..." Geet tried to say something but Maan silenced her by putting his finger on her lips

"Sshhh Geet pls don't say sorry for no fault of yours. It was me who was at fault. I shouted at you for no mistake of yours. It was just I was irritated on something nd I just took my irritation on you. It was not your mistake trust me. I am Sorry Geet. Nd you know something I am habitual of you taking care of me pls ignore everything that I said to you that tym pls" Maan said in a guilty voice while Geet just looked at him speechless.

Did she heard it correct? Did he really said that he's habitual of her taking care of him? Dis is for the first tym wen he had confessed something like this in their relationship. Is he saying all this so that she won't feel bad or did he really meant it? She looked at his eyes to search her answers nd all she could see in dem is genuine care for her.

Please you don't say sorry I don't feel good wen you say sorry like dis. nd anyways u said na that we are friends so dere's no sorry nd Thank you between friends" She said nd Maan chuckled at her effort to make him feel better but before he could say anything they heard Madhu's footsteps nd dey instantly parted a bit away from each other.

"Arey Maan Geet u both are done wid your breakfast" Madhu said as she makes her way towards dem.

"Ya Maa thank you so much for such a tasty breakfast. It really feel so gud" Maan said as he looked at Geet wid the last sentence nd Geet understood wat he was trying to say.

"Acha Maa I am taking your leave now. Had to reach office. Give my regards to Papa"

"Sure Maan. Geet accompany Maan till door." Madhu nudged Geet as she saw Maan moving away. Geet just nodded nd follow Maan till door. They both had reached till door wen Maan suddenly stopped nd looked at Geet

"Waise Geet from tomorrow Inspite of calling Annie for arranging my clothes nd all if u'll call me then it would be much better. I'll feel gud. Take care of urself" Maan said as he smirked nd left leaving Geet behind awestruck.

By the tym she could register wat Maan had said he had already left. Geet blushed as she realized wat Maan had asked her to do. He had actually asked her to call him directly for telling him wat clothes he had to wear. That means he really wants her to take care of him nd that means he didn't mind all dis. her happiness knew no bounds as she found herself falling again nd again for her husband. Yes there's no denying in that she's falling for Maan Inspite of knowing that her feelings can never be reciprocated yet she cant stop herself from feeling for him.

Days passed by nd Geet stayed at her home only taking care of Arnav but she never failed to take care of Maan too in the amidst of it. Only difference is that now she use to call Maan directly Inspite of calling Annie. Maan too feels gud talking to her. The first thing that he heard I the morning is her voice wen she calls him to tell her which clothes he had to wear. Though he still find dis nd dat fault in coffee nd breakfast made by Nakul but by now everyone knows what's the reason behind the irking of Maan.

Geet made sure that he had his Breakfast, Lunch nd Dinner properly as knowing him she knows that once he'll get engrossed in work he forgets the world around him. Usually Maan takes his dinner at Geet's place only as he came to meet Arnav. Arnav's condition is getting better day by day thanx to the extreme care by Geet. Madhu notices the change in their relationship wenever Maan come to their home. She also knows that Arnav was just an excuse for Maan nd the actual reason is that Maan is missing Geet but as usual she was just a mute spectator of all dese as she herself was not sure whether she was thinking right or wrong.

And Madhu's speculation was not wrong as Maan was really missing Geet. Though Geet use to call him time to time to ask about him. Infact many times Geet comes to office too bringing his lunch nd dey had it together much to Maan's protest yet wen he reaches he found something missing from his room. Her being not there in the room has made it lifeless as if very important essence is missing from the room. His room was never the same like it was wen Geet was here. it seems that his room had gone habitual of her too just like him. Though realization was yet to dawn upon him but for one thing he was sure that he really misses watching Geet sleeping or her arranging his clothes or her bringing his coffee but he can't do anything. Derefore most of the tym he use to visit Geet's home on the pretext of seeing Arnav nd dere he was delighted to see Geet's happy face seeing him.

Yes it was not less den a treat for Geet to see him almost every other day. Their most of the dinners, lunches nd sometimes even breakfast is been together. Slowly nd slowly the awkwardness in their relationship was going away as they are getting comfortable in each other's company nd Geet was happy to see that. But this thing she always keeps in her mind that there is a limit in their relationship which no one can ever pass but for now she was happy the way it is going.

Like dis another 20 days have been passed with both missing each other. It was one such day wen Maan reached KM late at night. He had a meeting scheduled up nd by the tym he got free from it was very late therefore he directly went to KM instead of going to Geet's place first. He thought of calling Geet first as he wasn't able to see her whole day but then after looking at tym he dropped the idea as it was really very late nd he don't want to disturb Geet at this hour as she must be really tired.

Keeping this thing in mind wen he entered his room he found an unknown contentment over dere as if the thing that has been missing from dere has been back at its place. It was strange to feel something like this but he just can't ignore the sense of contentment that he was having right now. It seems that its lyf has been back. Strangely he could feel Geet's presence in the room but he knows that it's not true as Geet is not here. Thinking this he changed into his trousers nd vest nd went to sleep on couch. Yes it was his habbit now to sleep on couch even if Geet is not here.

Next morning as usual he got up at his usual tym nd went to gym for his workout. Wen he came back he found his coffee ready on the table exactly the way Geet places while all the files that has been scattered on the table nd bed has been nicely put in rack. Once again his mind went to Geet as it was she only who arranges things like this but then how can it be possible. Probably Nakul had done all this, he thought as he sipped his coffee nd to his surprise today coffee was perfect just like the way he use to have, just like the way Geet makes.

"Geet" he muttered as he once again felt her presence around him but then thinking it to be a part of his imagination he just shrug it off. Guess today he was missing her so much, he thought as he made his way to washroom to take shower leaving all his thoughts beside. But to his dismay he could feel her essence, her aroma in the washroom too. Wat the hell is wrong wid him, he thought as he pushed his hairs back. Y is he having this feeling today that Geet was here. Something had definitely went wrong wid him today, he thought as he takes his shower.

After a while wen he came out from washroom he found all his clothes nicely placed on bed just like the way Geet do. But Geet is not here then who had done all this, he thought as he saw the clothes. Probably Annie had done this but hw can it be possible wen he himself told her that she should call him for all these nd she use to do the same too from past 20 days den y not today. He immediately checked his cell thinking that might be she had call him nd he was not able to attend it so she had called Annie but there was no miss call from Geet.

He couldn't ignore the feeling that was again nd again developing in him that Geet is here nd she had done all this but again it was not possible. Probably he was thinking about her too much. May be it was Annie only who had arranged his clothes. He thought of asking the reason to Geet later wen he'll meet her, he thought as he gets ready for the office nd went downstairs for the breakfast looking back at his room once again.

Wen Maan went downstairs he saw everyone was present over dere waiting for him. NT was not there as she had gone to her mother's place. Vicky nd Annie were whispering something among demselves nd laughed but instantly stopped wen dey both saw him. Even Dadimaa was trying her best to maintain straight face but Maan could see that she was trying her best to suppress her laugh. Maan just shakes his head in disbelief seeing the weird behaviour of his family. God knows wat this today has in it that everything is been so strange.

"Good morning everyone" he greeted as he took his seat.

"Good Morning Bhai! Waise bhi today the morning will be good only." Vicky said nd Annie immediately hits at his foot hard wid hers

"Wat Do you mean?" Maan asked while knotting his brows

"Wo Bhai he means that he had seen the astrology program today nd it has been forecasted that today is a good day for everyone. Right Vicky?" Annie said while giving Vicky a glare while Dev just chuckled.

"Ya Bhai she's right. I had seen it in astrology program only" Vicky immediately said as he realizes wat he said earlier

"I don't believe this that you guys believe in all that crap" Maan said unbelievingly.

"Just wait for sometym Bhai u'll also start believing" Vicky muttered under his breath

"Anyways Nakul Bring my breakfast." He called out nd Annie, Dev, Vicky nd Dadimaa gives each other a meaningful glance.

He was reading the newspaper wen he felt someone giving the bowl. He looked at the person nd den back to the newspaper nd den once again back at the person who was giving him the bowl. His eyes went wide as he saw who was giving him the bowl. It was none other den Geet who was standing wid the bowl wid a smile on her face. For few moments he couldn't fathom whether it was real or he was hallucinating again. He looked at her for few moments nd den again look back at his newspaper smiling while shaking his head. He had definitely gone insane today. He was again hallucinating her but this tym he wont give his family another chance to tease him.

"Maan Bete, wat kind of behaviour is dis. Geet was standing here from so long wid the bowl of ur Pasta nd u are not giving a second glance to it" Savitri Devi said in a stern voice as she saw Maan's behaviour

"Geet? She's really here?" Maan thought as he looked back at Geet once again who was standing over dere wid confused face. All the events since the last night replayed in his mind nd he realized that she's actually here. Thatsy he was feeling her presence in the room; thatsy everything was arranged just like the way Geet use to do. it was not at all his imagination she was actually dere.

"Geet you are really here?" Maan asked out of blue nd Vicky nd Annie burst out laughing

"Y Bhai? Are you thinking that you are hallucinating again" Vicky said only to get a glare from Maan while Geet just blushed hearing Vicky. She just serves his breakfast quietly nd den went back to take her seat.

"Dadimaa wen did Geet came? I mean I haven't saw her coming." Maan asked not getting head nd tail of anything.

"Beta Geet came last evening only but you were not at home nd wen you returned it was very late nd everyone has retired to bed. Annie wanted to talk something important to Geet so she has stayed at her room only last night nd in the morning wen she came back you had already left for gym nd rest you yourself can comprehend. Thatsy you both were not able to see each other." Dadimaa explained him everything nd he realized y he was feeling her presence since last night

"Waise Maan Bhai hw was ur Coffee nd Breakfast today? I hope it's perfect today because wo kya hai na from last few days you were finding dis nd dat fault in the coffee nd the breakfast" Annie teased Maan as he took the bite of his pasta

"Annie!!" Maan said in a stern Voice as he saw Annie teasing him in front of Geet

"Wat? Did I said anything wrong? Dadimaa you tell did I said anything wrong? Isn't it Maan Bhai had always finds this or that fault in Nakul's coffee or breakfast wen Geet was not here" Annie said innocently nd Geet heart just did a summersault hearing that Maan liked her food or coffee. She looked at Maan who was busy having his Pasta not daring to look at her

"Ok Annie enough of teasing now. Let him have his breakfast peacefully. Waise Maan Beta even I am curious to know how is the breakfast today?" Dadimaa said nd winked at Annie

"Dadimaa!!" Maan said not believing that his own Dadimaa is teasing him. Everyone laughed at table as they continued having their breakfast pulling legs of each other.

Another few days passed by nd it's been almost 5 months now since Maan nd Geet are married. Dere Relationship had definitely showed a progress. Geet was again started getting Comfortable wid Maan nd wid that this fact was also getting stronger in her heart that Maan had taken a special place in her heart. Unwillingly she was falling for him. Though she knows that it's not right but she was helpless in front of her heart that always do summersault wenever Maan is around her. His simple touch always gives Goosebumps in her body. His simple care was just drawing her towards him like there was a magnetic pull. But yet she didn't had courage to tell this to Maan because she knows that her feelings can never be reciprocated nd last thing she wants is Maan's indifference towards her so its better if she keeps her feelings to herself only.

It was one fine day wen she noticed that everyone at KM was busy in doing some kind of preparations. It was Sunday so Maan nd Dev were at home too. She saw Maan giving necessary instructions to Nakul to get ready Guest room but before she could ask something to him Dadimaa called her nd she left for kitchen

"Dadimaa, y dere is so much hustle nd bustle in home? Is today is something special" Geet asked as she saw Dadimaa in the kitchen giving instructions to servant

"Arey Geet Beta thank god you came. I need your help in cooking" Dadimaa said as she noticed Geet in kitchen

"I'll Dadimaa but wats so special today?" Geet asked not understanding anything

"Because today someone special is coming." Dadimaa said while stirring Kheer

"Who?"

"Someone who is very close to Maan." Dadimaa replied still not disclosing the name.

"Dadimaa stop playing riddles na. Tell me who's coming" Geet asked while pouting

"Ok now if u'll make such a cute face den how couldn't I tell you? Wo actually..." Before Dadimaa could say anything they heard Maan's voice from outside

"Guess he's here. Geet beta can u pls see this kheer. I am going outside nd ya you too come soon" Dadimaa said nd Geet just nodded. She patted her cheek affectionally nd left for outside.

"Dadimaa, I missed you all a lot it's been so long I had seen you all." He said while touching her feet.

"We too missed you a lot Vidyut Beta. But now since you are here I'll not let you go so soon." Dadimaa said as she caress his hairs

"Don't worry Dadimaa now I'll not leave you all so soon. BTW where's my Khadoos friend Maan." Vidyut asked as he looked around himself

"I am right here Vidyut." Maan said as he came at hall to see his best friend.

"Oh Maan! I missed you so much" He said as he hugged his best friend.

"I missed you too Yaar." Maan said as he pulled back from hug.

"I am sorry yaar I was not there wen u needed me the most. This mission was just not letting me to come to you" Vidyut said feeling guilty

"Its ok Vidyut I understand. Being an Air Force officer you had lots of responsibilities." Maan said understanding the reason of his absence

"I am really sorry about Sameera. If it was in my hands then I would have never let anything happen to her. But you know what I am happy that you had decided to move on in your lyf. Wen I came to know about your marriage I can't tell you how happy I was seeing that you are trying to move on nd today I m seeing happiness on your face" Vidyut said while Maan just smiled thinking about Geet who never fails to make him happy. Her small-small gestures always bring lyf back at him.

"Now will you keep on smiling like this only or I will get a chance to meet my Bhabhi too." Vidyut said breaking his trance.

"Vidyut she's right here. See over dere" Dadimaa said gesturing behind Maan nd Maan turned to look at Geet giving velar view to Vidyut.

Vidyut was just rooted on the spot as he saw Geet over dere. No dis can't be true. There's definitely some misunderstanding, he thought as he saw Geet coming towards dem.

"Geet" he muttered as he saw her wid all the signs of marriage.

"Yes Beta. Geet is Maan's wife" Dadimaa said clearing all his doubts nd Vidyut feels like floor slipping beneath his feet.

By the tym Geet approached towards dem nd wen she saw Person standing over dere her eyes widens in horror seeing him dere.

"Vidyut." She said absent mindedly not believing that he's really dere. She knows that one day she had to come face to face wid him but never knows that it would be like this.

"Yes Geet Vidyut. My best friend nd your gud friend. Nd Vidyut meet Geet your friend nd my wife." Maan said as he goes near Geet. Vidyut looked at both of dem nd clenched his fist in order to control himself

Geet just looked at Maan nd gave him a faint smile nd den again looked back at Vidyut. She could clearly see that he was seething in anger. She really had no idea in which way will he take all this. She feared for this only. The storm from which she feared from so many months had finally entered in their lives nd she had no idea how she'll survive herself nd her relation wid Maan nd him in this storm.

Ok so dis is it guys! hope you all are going to like dis... finally i disclosed the name of the Lover๐Ÿ˜ƒ... Now tell me who all want to throw jutis nd chappals on me for bringing this twist... hope i am able to fulfill ur expectations... Hit the like button if you all like it nd Do leave ur Comment/Criticism its necessary

@sakshi04 Dear i read ur comment nd i truly appreciate ur suggestion... u'll see that side in theor realationship too just wait for few parts... first i need to make theor relationship normal... hope i didnt disappoint you in this part

@-dia- Ya dear i know Last part was bit short comaparative to my other ones... hope i managed to cover it up in this part๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank you so much Uteem, madhuri53, Ameena, Anu di, Mariam, Abi, happydays30 nd everyone who had spammed the pages so much that i had to type dis part so fast... i really love you guys for ur desperation of updates nd uteem, happydays30 nd amina u guys are spamming while studying nd preparing projects it really touched me a lot... thank you so much guys nd sorry if i left any names...

So the next update after 20 pages of comments... Waise i am thinking of increasing quota of comments for dis FF... Wat say๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Luv Aakriti๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago