Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambili123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE 
pinkybedi thumbnail
update do dear...
Kept us hanging on the cliff🤔
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
every day we have to check😡     but no update😭...we hate u for doing this to us😆 Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update...!!!!

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
very interesting...wonder what anurag will do/say😡...please update...waiting eagerly
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I'm too tired to type anything else, so straight to the update...!!!!

Chapter 78

He held Geet and kissed her forehead. She looked at him and said, "You were a little mean".

"When am I not?", he asked her.

"Maan", she said, frustrated.

"Geet, I'm sorry. But I really dint have any option. We don't even have the time", he said.

"Hmmm, I know. But I'm scared Maan", she said.

"Everything will fall in place", he said. "Now go and sleep"

She looked at him tired and nodded her head. She walked up the stairs, suddenly stopped and turned to look at him. he was looking at her. She went down the stairs again.

"Kya hua Geet?", he asked her.  She hugged him tightly.

"Geet", he uttered her name, as he felt some sort of tension in the way she held him.

She looked at him and looked into his eyes for sometime. he did not say anything, hoping she would eventually speak her mind.

"Maan, what if Anurag does not back off after knowing that I am in love with you?", she asked, softly and innocently.

He smiled at her question. "Geet, then I will back off and you will marry him, as per the challenge", he said.

Geet's eyes filled with tears, "Maan what kind of a challenge is this? What were you thinking of when you uttered those words?", she asked, angrily.

"Geet, I was only thinking of how to make you mine forever", he said, politely, "And nothing else. At this point of time, nothing is worrying more than the mere thought that I might lose you".

"Maan, I'm in the same situation too. But don't you think this challenge is riskier? I still don't understand. My daadiji provoked you and you actually fell for the trap", she said.

"Geet, there is no way out of any problem, without taking a risk. May be it is time to prove certain things to myself and also to the world", he said.

"Maan, please don't talk philosophy. I am not in a situation to understand", she said, unable to make sense of what he is talking.

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "Geet, go and sleep. As of now, everything is in control", he said.

"My question is will you be able to say the same thing tomorrow after Anurag and his family get to know the entire truth? Will you be able to say the same thing when they are not ready to step back? Will you be able to say the same thing when my brother also comes here? Will you be.." and he kissed her to stop her questions. He stopped her not because he could not answer them but because she was not in a position to listen and comprehend.

"Geet go and sleep", he said, sternly. She looked at his angry eyes and moved back. She did not say anything. She simply walked up the stairs and walked towards the guest room. Maan stood in the living room lost in deep thought. he heard Geet's room door close. He kept standing there for quite sometime, until some one held a glass of water in front of him.

He turned to look at the person and realized it was Naintara.

"You dint sleep still?", he asked.

"Water, Veerji", she said. He took the water and drank it, and gave the glass back to her.

She was about to walk away, when he asked her the same question.

She turned and looked at him, "Veerji main kitchen mein kuch kaam kar rahin thi".

"Hmmm", is all he said. He did not have to ask any further and she did not have to tell any further that she had heard the conversation.

"Veerji kaafi raat ho chuki hain, I think you should rest", she said.

He laughed sarcastically and said, "Naintara even after hearing everything you still think I can go and rest?"

"Haan bilkul. Since when is my Veerji worried about challenges?", she asked.

"Naintara had this been business-related, I would probably be snoring away in my bed right now", he said, "But it is not so and'"

And she continued, "Yes Veerji, this is related to the heart. What I don't understand is, why you and Geet are worried about some stranger?"

"Naintara you don't understand because it is not that simple", he said.

Maan looked straight at Naintara. "Veerji, you love her and she loves you. Everyone in the Khuranas has accepted Geet. The problem is with her family, especially her grandmom. In addition, the third angle to this whole story is this fellow named Anurag. Its pretty simple. All you have to do now is go and talk to him. If he does not listen then use your power and status", she said, boldly.

Maan raised his eye-brow, "Naintara you are telling me to misuse my power and status?"

"Veerji jab ghee seedhi ungli se na nikhle to ungli thedi karni padti hain. Yaad hain, ek baar aapne Dev ko yahin bataya tha, jab woh Chennai site pe kuch problems aaye the. Main aapko bas wahin baat yaad dila rahin hoon, jo aap bhool gaye", she said.

Maan did not say anything. And Naintara continued, "Veerji, everything is fair in love and just in war".

Maan remained silent for sometime. Naintara smiled and said, "Veerji, remember as of now everything is in control. This is what you said a couple of minutes back", she reminded him.

"I did. That was to comfort Geet", he accepted.

"Veerji, I understand. Tomorrow talk to Anurag and his family. Depending on what they say, we'll decide what to do next", she said,.

Maan thought for sometime and said, "Will that work?"

"Absolutely", she said, "But I don't think you will really have to scheme much because he would back off anyway, is what I'm guessing".

"And what makes you think so?", he asked her, sitting down on the couch and gesturing her to sit down too.,

"Veerji his family has been loyal to the Khuranas for the last few decades. What I am thinking is, that his parents are probably unaware of the fact that Geet is in love with a man, who has been the reason for their prosperity and happiness. Once they realize that they are meddling with your happiness they might think twice before getting their son married to Geet".

"Naintara I have thought of all this and hence challenged Daadiji. But if the loyality does not surface in time, then I lose the challenge", he said.

"Lose!", she repeated the word, several times. "Does this word not sound strange and new to you, Veerji?"

Maan looked at her surprised. This woman never spoke to him so much from the day she was married to Dev. She always smiled and their conversations never went beyond five minutes. And today, she sat with him to help him make some important decisions of his life. Strange are the ways of God, he thought.

Nainatara smiled again and said, "Veerji, I guess you should get some rest. Talk to Anurag tomorrow".

"Yes", he said, getting up from the couch. "Good night", he wished her and she smiled and wished him back.

He walked towards the stairs and turned back again and said something that stunned her, "Thank you".

She stood up immediately and said, "Veerji aap thank you mat kahiye. That soumds strange too".

He smiled and walked away to his bedroom, while he she walked towards hers.

The next morning, Maan was in no hurry. He decided to take things calmly and reminded himself that nothing can go wrong and he wouldn't let anything go wrong. He walked down the huge marble staircase, all dressed. Everyone had already gathered in the living room and Devanshi saw Maan walk downstairs. Their eyes met for a second and there was only anger in their eyes. Despite that, he managed to smile and she managed to not notice the smile.

Maan stood beside his grandmom and asked, "No one wants to have breakfast today?"

Daadima was surprised that Maan came in front of Devanshi and also managed to talk sarcastically. "Hmmm, something's wrong", she thought and said, "Oh yes, lets go". She stood up and invited Geet and her grandmom for breakfast too.

Naintara served Devanshi breakfast.

"You are not going to day to Niharika's house?", asked Daadima, casually.

"Nahin, hum kal jayenge. Hum thag gaye hain. Slept pretty late yesterday", responded Devanshi.

"Daadiji kya main jaake aa sakti hoon?", asked Geet.

"Haan, hum tumhein wahan drop karke ayenge", she said, "Aur sham ko pick up bhi karenge"

"You don't have to do that. Take rest.  Our drivers are pretty reliable", said Savitri, smiling.

"Thanks, but its okay. Sometimes even what we think is very reliable causes us more harm than what is not", she taunted.

"Ok", said Savitri smiling yet again.

Maan finished his breakfast quietly, kissed his grandmom before leaving to office, and walked away. Geet was surprised how this man did not speak a word of yesterday and so was her grandmom.

Maan walked into his office and found Sasha and Adi waiting for him. He quickly finished his meetings and called Shreyasi.

As soon as she took the call she said, "Everything ready Sir"

"Thank you!", he said and hung up. he Walked out of the office, towards the car parking area. He saw Anurag waiting for him, near his car.

"Hello", he greeted Anurag.

"Hello Sir", said Anurag, slightly nervous.

"Sit inside the car", said Maan and Anurag looked at him, skeptically.

"Sit down", repeated Maan and took the driver's seat. Anurag got into the car beside him.

"Do you have any idea why you are here?", asked Maan.

"Ah no sir! ", said ANurag.

"Hmmm", said Maan. "So when is your marriage?"

"Sir, this time, next week I would have been married for a day", he said.

"I see. So you love her?", asked Maan.

"Yes Sir", he said.

"Alright, don't call me Sir. We are not in office", said Maan.

Anurag simply smiled.

"Hmmm, so does she love you?", he asked, Anurag.

Anurag did not say anything. Maan repeated the question. Yet no answer.

"She doesn't love you", said Maan, finally.

Anurag looked at him shocked.

"Don't look at me that way. Had she loved you, you would have immediately answered the question", said Maan.

Anurag did not know what to say.

Soumya

Next Part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55600088

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are yaar dont stopat this point plz update the next part soon
cant wait for next part
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear...loved it.
tanvi04 thumbnail
amezing but why stopped at main point this is not fair pls continue soon
Nivedithachand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update !!!! Can't wait !!! Plzzz continue ASAP !!!!