back to the gurukul !!!

sapphirose176 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys😊 todays episode was 2 good! 
finally sum good chunk of history here.  all the previous characters first mentioned-- aambhik, porus and also new ones( though we all already knew about them)- malayketu, kalyani and that greek mr-odomos or whooever he is. 

the best thing of all our cgm is gonna be proclaimed as the king of gandhar.  serves that ambhik right to be brought down from the throne!😡

new plan and all old elements. great!!!!! 
lagta hai ambhik to keechad se jyada hi pyaar ho gaya hai. dekha nahi kaise keechad me let let  ke khel raha tha oops i mean 'fight ' kar raha us odomos ke saath.

bechari kalyani ko jara respect to deni chahiye😡 after all she is a princess and now a queen!

and tapkofy acharya sukhdev!🤢 vaise bhi kuch kam-dhanda hai nahi. bas aramse khata-peeta hoga. mota ho gaya hai🐷
lets' see what happens next😛.  what are your thoughts?😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha...lol..😆 
2days epi was awesomeee...was vry happy 2 see takshshila again and everythung else..especially the scenes of Rushi...:DDD
Happyyy 2 see Acharya Sukhdev and Aambhika back...;)
Kalyani is good...:)

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kya Alexander waapas aayega?
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nhi selucas ayega...alex mar chuka hai
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
accha, i wanted 2 noe whether kalyani will  marry CGM later or not..
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

umm...maybe...dont have any idea...  😕
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

no she wont i think knowing CGM cant be hers she might commit suicide and also way aambhik treat her. i fink she will be able to reform aambhik before that as for chandu he will use her to create differences between them which in return will make him king of gandhara

BTW did chandu become king of gandhara before attacking magadh 2nd time i dont know abt that.

but i hate the actress playing kalyani should have got someone else oh well nothing can happen now... and loved aambhik he reminds me of old aambhik.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru_86

nhi selucas ayega...alex mar chuka hai

thnx
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kalyani never commited suicide in history...and how can a hindu married girl could remarry or thinking of loving someone else that too in the presence of her husband in bc era???

i don't know what they will show but nothing like that in history ever happened..kalyani was with ambhik for whole of her life as wife...cgm was only friend not her lover...
ambhik realized his mistakes when kshatraps betrayed him and also with kalyani's effort...and then he surrendered to cgm and became his army general.for rest of his life..and even faught for him against greeks

and gandhara was ruled by alka..ambhik's younger sister then

and one more thing..i loved the actress kalyani...she is beautiful...if anyone doesn't like her...their personal choice...but no bashing or hatred will be tolerated here...she is perfect for kalyani
Edited by aru_86 - 12 years ago