CGM: WU 24th March '12[Back 2 taxilla,ambik,sukhi]

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Dhara stops the diya from blowing off n says that one who forget abt himself n live for others is the real hero, maa bharati is with cg n she believes that until the diya is blowing cg will be save. Bhadra came n says that it needs darkness for the diya to give light, he's the darkness in cg's life n he's gng to search him n finish, dhara says she has faith he will come back soon.

Scene changed, dhana tilak bhadra n he leaves for mission, this time channakya given chunoti in dhana's house, he's not going to take it easily, other side, acharya trying to motivate ppl against dhana but no one trying to listen them, it was dhana's warning n fear which is not allowing ppl to support them, soldiers were following them recklessly but everytime acharya found sum safe place, like this time he find a gufa where aghoris do sadhna, no one will try to cum but everytime sum or the other traitor is there.

Scene changed,Cg was worried, he was continuosly looking at the chapati mihika making, acharya noticed it, he ask him to not worry, cg says that thy dnt hv place to hide, no one supporting them after that chunoti, like the king who called them for meeting, actually betrayed them, acharya says that thy hv to tackle all this n be prepared for all kind of situations, other side, bhadra reached the village thy r hidden, cg says that thy dnt hv soldiers or money, then hw will thy survive, acharya says that maa bharati will surely suggest sum way out of it.

Mihika came with food, her plate was empty, cg noticed it n ask abt it n she says she's not hungry, cg insist to take his food n from other side shanky says that he's not hungry n ask to take his food, cg ask that thy 3 will share it, acharya pass his plate n says that he's not a warrier, he needs sadhna not food, suddenly thy hear sum sound of dogs n goes to see from window, acharya says that thy are surrounded by enemies, cg ask hw he know abt it n he told that dogs barking suggesting that thr r sum unknown ppl, he closed the window n bhadra noticed the cottage.

As he entered, he found no one was thr, he fumes with anger n says that he'll catch him soon, as no one in the country will support them. Acharya suddenly stop in way, cg ask abt it n acharya says that by mistake bhadra has given them idea, he only think that a particular area will be a part of india but he dnt know abt sum extended parts of country, now thy'll go to pururaj n with indradutt's help thy'll arrange meeting, might be thy help them.

Scene changed, acharya reached to puru's fort n indradutt welcum him, acharya ask abt puru n he told that he's old now n his son malayraj take administrative decisions, he's not like his father, he only think abt his benefits, other side, he's practising in akhada.Acharya ask abt puru's daughter kalyani who's married to ambik kumar on maleyketu's suggestion, indradutt dnt reply, acharya too changed the topic n ask to meet malayketu.

Scene changed, malayketu was talking rudely to acharya, indra interfares but malay ask him to not interfares, like before he did in puru's discussion he dnt like a minister to interfares, he was quite.

Malay ask acharya wat is his benefit in supporting them, the king will be cg, if he support him he want to be the king but acharya dng it for cg's benefit, he's not the king neither a prince, n ask who's cg n cg introduces himself, malay says that thy'll not support it, its btr thy leave n dnt discuss abt this meeting to any1, thy hv repaid the favour of saving them from alexander, if after this thy try to meet him, in order to do treaty with dhana thy'll arrest them, he knows abt thr relation with dhana, it makes cg angry n he ask him to maintain the dignity, acharya ask him to leave n he leaves, acharya says that after this he has to re think abt his decision abt cg n join hands to malay, indra ask him to not do it, firstly he's elder to him, secondly he's a brahmin, but acharya says he's a king n king is always like god n he's not ashamed of bowing down to him.

Scene changed, acharya was standing near river n reevaluating wat happen, cg was standing on other side, cg was standing quietly, mihika n shanky ask him to talk with acharya, he was standing thr for quite longer.
Thy goes to talk with acharya, thr acharya ask them to treat cg like king from now, the kings r greedy now, thy dnt understand thr motive, thy dnt give a warrior respect as thr equal, n regarding cg, he will be the king of taxilla gandhar, n after that thy hv to listen a king, for this he'll use sam dam dand bhed.

Scene changed, acharya with them reaches taxila gurukul,students were excited to see them, lane of memories were thr, young cg getting training in gurukul, fighting with ambik, his confidence, his journey, some student inform princy n he was too excited to meet channakya, he came to him n all wished him, excited students wanna take cg n shanky with them , acharya gave permission n thy leaves, acharya goes with princy.

Princy says that he's very happy to see him back again in taxilla, he still sees the same fire of making akandha bharat in his eyes, n liked his idea of making cg the king but who will he do it, taxilla is not the same after the treaty between udomos n ambik , thy both rule here with thr cruelty.He told that alexander has promised ambik to give puru rajya but he failed so in order to keep his promise he gave kalyani to ambik.

Acharya says that he knew the differences among ambik n princess kalyani,  relation based on compromises cant be still n he take advantage on them , this time he dnt shed blood but will use kutilta to take over gandhar n needs his support.

Scene changed, ambik n uudomus having dhwand n thy were really njoying it, after it ambik says that he njoyed it n will continue soon n promise him that he'll present him a best dancer n udomus liked it, thy leave n shanky was thr in disguise of a soldier, keeping eye on them.

In gandhar fort, princess kalyani was preparing everything which ambik likes n as he arrives he was very rude to her n ask her to press his feet, she ask to send the maid but he want her to do it,thy leaves n mihika was keeping eye on them, she was pressing his feet n he feels sleepy n ask her to not move or it will ruin his sleep, she was upset, tear drop out from her eye n fell on his feet, he burst with anger on her n pushes her back from leg n scolds her for being fooling n leaves, she kept on crying.

Scene changed, acharya asking cg n gang to take advantage of thr weakness, but cg dnt find it right, acharya says that he knows that thr method is wrong but thr motive is gud, thy r dng it for gud.

Other side, bhadrasaal reached gandhar n meet sukhdeb thr n both joined hands against acharya n cg.

Scene changed, acharya ask them to keep an eye on them n he'll tell hw to take advantage later n thy leaves.

Done

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Khushi!!!

what an awesome episode. πŸ‘ loved to see the scenes 😍 especially of our chota chandu 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Sam Daan Dandh Bhedh ka ee neeti - awesome Acharya; loving to see Acharya and team back in action.

good to see all the old cast - Ambhik, Kalyani, Sukhdev, Malayketu wow...

Only thing didn't understand is did they show Malayketu as Puru's son or just as the next heir πŸ˜’

Acharya's words abt being brasht thoughts, action and ways but our heart, lakshya should not be brasht πŸ‘

loved to the fullest this episode. ab maza ayega... 😍😍😍
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank you for the update bharti

i liked this episode

it was gripping and fast paced and full of strategies and realisations

so its back to the beginning again

couple of questions if anyone can ans them

one is ambik the same actor sumit vyas or someone else coz i cudnt make out

second who is this ulonous or whatever his name is

third kalyani kaun hai kahan se tapki
she is puru raj ki daughtr but above swetha says good to see her back

was she shown before also

fourth malyekettu name i read in riu's game so he is puru raja son kya

fifth i asked in last week episode  i think bhaiyyaji did ans but still curious

dhanand had other brothers unka kya hua and  he also had a son and wife what happend to them

rest i think acharya is going right now

but sukhi and bhadra wud do soemthing

doesnt it seem sukhi knew bhadra from before

haha and  on lighter side sukhi is one mean achraya who is hell bent on ruining ppl for his own self interest plus  the pradhanacharya looked more like voldemort to me but a nice guy hehhe

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chatterbox

thank you for the update bharti

i liked this episode

it was gripping and fast paced and full of strategies and realisations

so its back to the beginning again

couple of questions if anyone can ans them

one is ambik the same actor sumit vyas or someone else coz i cudnt make out

Yes Ambhik is the same - Sumit Vyas

second who is this ulonous or whatever his name is

He is the greek person who is one of the head (i think) of the greek chavani coz the greeks are not yet gone completely. few settled in india to look after the places they won.

third kalyani kaun hai kahan se tapki
she is puru raj ki daughtr but above swetha says good to see her back
was she shown before also

Kalyani is the daughter of Puru who was married to Ambhik; no she is shown only in this episode. she plays a major role in changing Ambhik as of the old Chanakya. i don't know how they are going to show in this.

fourth malyekettu name i read in riu's game so he is puru raja son kya

Malayketu as far as i know he was the son of Puru's brother's son. but i was in a question mark to see him as Puru's son. still confused.

fifth i asked in last week episode  i think bhaiyyaji did ans but still curious

dhanand had other brothers unka kya hua and  he also had a son and wife what happend to them

there are many questions reg this even to me. Dhanand was the last brother of the nandas; but don't know he was shown as the elder one. and even his brothers too ruled for some years. but they were killed i think later, don't know full story.

reg. his wife n son - they must show them. may be we will get to see in near future.

rest i think acharya is going right now

but sukhi and bhadra wud do soemthing

What to say abt Sukhi πŸ˜†

doesnt it seem sukhi knew bhadra from before

Even i felt they both knew each other before.

haha and  on lighter side sukhi is one mean achraya who is hell bent on ruining ppl for his own self interest plus  the pradhanacharya looked more like voldemort to me but a nice guy hehhe

chai2k7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

over all a fast paced,exciting episode 😊 but got a couple of doubts  firstly ambhik didn't seem like sumit vyas really skeptical if its someone else now or sumit has put on weight.πŸ˜•

secondly i remember sukhdev telling chandu that ambhik loves kalyani then how can he give such a ill treatment to his wife if he loves her😑. someone please clarify these doubts.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank u very much swetha for clearing my doubts

main i m  becoming a question bank now a days hehehe

i liked the episode if i get chance to see i wud see it again

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnxxx fr the update..! :)
fantastic epi...! was feelinggs so goood affter seeing Taxila , Ambhik , Sukhdev back..;)
Like Kalyani too..! bt felt sad seeing the way Ambhik treated her...:'(

Just read the TB article...Aksshay is back..! :DDD bt he's gonna have a grey shade...:((((((
aisa kyun..? :(((( 
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superfast and Awesome episodeπŸ‘...I enjoyed Flashback Chota Chandu those fights, struggle...
Ambhik toh bilkul waisa hi laga like he was in childhood insensitive, selfish, cruel...Poor Kalyani kahan phas gayi. Sukhi na ghar ka na ghat ka πŸ˜†...Abb ayega maza Acharya Chanakya ka kutil khe dekhneπŸ˜›
perry75 thumbnail
awesome episode.wasnt princy's name acharya shresht?
perry75 thumbnail
and also everyone except akshay is back.cool!😊
but what happenned to ahiria missed that part