Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with ur views as well as shanti's views...

in today's world...it is always what is outside...anushka is attractive n she knows it...n she is using it to her benefit...she knows pradeep is attracted to her n she used that thing...

i believe that all love is not lost between mona n pradeep...but the thing is that all men r ...well most of them r attracted to woman who r like anushka...n women like her know what they have n how to get the other one to do what they want...

anushka is trying to win what she lost years ago...by trying to fulfill her physical needs...but at the end of the day...she is looking for emotional support...which she thinks pradeep will give her...she wants what mona has...n this has been her driving force...she thinks that pradeep still loves her n lust will eventually give way to love...

whether this will happen or not...only the future tracks will show...

will be back with more views...πŸ˜†...as this is incomplete...

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelabha

Somehow, I feel it's not as simple as 'love' vs. 'lust'. Anushka is not just looking for physical fulfilment, because she can get that from someone other than Pradeep. For her, Pradeep is a part and parcel of her past that she has never got over. She is trying to recapture that.

Mona's relationship with Pradeep is a matter of trust built up over years.The real story, according to me, is what happens when this trust breaks down in a moment of passion. Where does that leave them? 

I agree with you. Anushka is  emotionally attached to Pradeep. Of course, her self-serving belief that Pradeep's marriage to Mona was a mistake is totally wrong. And she is refusing to see how Mona will be affected by all this. But all in all, it's not just lust.
I would say that last week's scene was the outcome of Anushka's frustrated passion meeting Pradeep's frustrated ambition. I don't see a happy future for this relationship but neither am I very optimistic about Mona winning back Pradeep. There are some serious issues in their marriage which need to be sorted out first before they can make a new beginning. Perhaps this slip-up by Pradeep will serve as a wake-up call to the couple to take a good hard look at where their marriage is heading.

And Bipin, true love does win in the end. 😊 I don't speak from experience but simply from a die-hard romantic's belief.

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

i agree with ur views as well as shanti's views...

in today's world...it is always what is outside...anushka is attractive n she knows it...n she is using it to her benefit...she knows pradeep is attracted to her n she used that thing...

i believe that all love is not lost between mona n pradeep...but the thing is that all men r ...well most of them r attracted to woman who r like anushka...n women like her know what they have n how to get the other one to do what they want...

anushka is trying to win what she lost years ago...by trying to fulfill her physical needs...but at the end of the day...she is looking for emotional support...which she thinks pradeep will give her...she wants what mona has...n this has been her driving force...she thinks that pradeep still loves her n lust will eventually give way to love...

whether this will happen or not...only the future tracks will show...

will be back with more views...πŸ˜†...as this is incomplete...

@Red-completely agreed

@Pink-but it seems like al she wants is just physical love πŸ˜•her eyes r scary πŸ˜† d way she looks at pradeep it seems she wil eat him raw πŸ€£

yeah we wil c what happens in future track

and i wil b waitin for ur views πŸ˜†

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blyton

I agree with you. Anushka is  emotionally attached to Pradeep. Of course, her self-serving belief that Pradeep's marriage to Mona was a mistake is totally wrong. And she is refusing to see how Mona will be affected by all this. But all in all, it's not just lust.
I would say that last week's scene was the outcome of Anushka's frustrated passion meeting Pradeep's frustrated ambition. I don't see a happy future for this relationship but neither am I very optimistic about Mona winning back Pradeep. There are some serious issues in their marriage which need to be sorted out first before they can make a new beginning. Perhaps this slip-up by Pradeep will serve as a wake-up call to the couple to take a good hard look at where their marriage is heading.

And Bipin, true love does win in the end. 😊 I don't speak from experience but simply from a die-hard romantic's belief.

but if mona is shown in strong character i mean if her character gets transofrmed into strong one then mona can win pradeep back and can save her marriage and can lead to happy married life offcourse after sorting out the issues between them

@Red-Die hard romantic belief πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Edited by arsh4life - 12 years ago
lust is winning in ek dramas always