waiting for next update
srii thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
SUPERB UPDATE!! πŸ‘
I enjoyed all d parts.. continue your nice work😊
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aarti's children got admission in same school as Ansh...

yes million dollar question will Aarti apply for job in Scindiya Construction or not knowing that it is Yash's company...

interesting update...

thanx for pm...
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear!!
Loved Aarti nd Ansh's cute talks!!!!!
hmmm hope so she applies in Sindhiya Constructions!
Plzzz continue soon...
Fandeep thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing update ,waiting 4 their first meeting
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanku So very much for the encouragement and support u guys gave me for this FF...I will surely try and make it an interesting story...!!
I am really sorry i could not reply to your comments individually but ur comments and appreciation means a lot to me...please keep giving me the same support in the future too...!!

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_i2000sheetalvasa9290860623aparna_mFandeeparmd11BhavyareddyneldevibabupiyushiGClovegagsyangelarafalekhika20*Maleena*Radhikeraninooriewasrenjini263suhaaanajyothikrishChillwidMGmishti.munaangel_smilyana1411Deepanwitacrazydevil87freya123AbbyluvsMaantushti-kiranmaanseeanu93punam2712shrutheAjaytamanna1391rechusmaneetlover1poongs123swetha10abisamratgunjansoni4evazaara2212anshraMehek25nahtani88pickachuhinal_maaneet-Nilam-shaliniasthashah10
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if you are comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only...''

Part 4

Aarti is hell shocked to hear Sindhiya Constructions'..a sudden vibration passes through her as if all the past she had kept somewhere inside has come in front of her 'She runs back to her room'.

Aarti: ye kya ho raha hai mere saath [why is this happening to me??]

Aarti: jin rishto ko main kahin peeche chod aayi thi'' jinki wajah se maine ye sheher choda'..wahi rishte aaj mere saamne wapis aa rahe hai [the relations I had left behind''the ones for whom I left this city'they are again coming back']

Aarti: pata nahin bhagwan mujse kya chahte hai'..kyu hamesha mere saath hi aisa hota hai'.jab main apni zindagi mein aage badhna chahti hu kuch na kuch aisa ho jata hai ki main apne aap ko hamesha akela hi paati hu'..[I don't understand what god wants from me''why does it happens to me'.whenever I try to move ahead in my life something happens that keeps me empty handed'.]

Aarti: jab main ye shehar chodke gayi tab main ekdum tut chuki thi'.uss waqt muje prashant mile jinhone mera haath thama'.muje ek jeevansaathi ke roop mein dost mila'..kitne khush the hum par ussi samay tumne prashant ko mujse cheen lia'..ab main apni bachiyon ke liye iss sheher mein wapis aayi to tum wapis muje uss attet mein lekar jana chahte ho jisse main kabhi yaad nahin karna chahti [when I left thi city I was completely heartbroken'.i met prashant that time who helped me out'.i got a good friend between all that''we were all very happy'.but u took prashant away from us'..i came here to delhi for the sake of my daughters'.but now ur bringing all my past back in front of me whichi don't want to remember']

She was having so many questions in her mind but then payal and palak came in to her room'.

Payal: mumma mumma hamara admission ho gaya na??[mumma we got our admission in school na]

Aarti: haan meri bachiyon ho gaya tumhara admission'..[yes girls' ur admission is done]

Palak: to mumma hum school dresses kab lenge'?? [ so mom when will we take our school dresses?]

Aarti: aaj hi lenge beta'.bas abhi kuch der mein chalte hai'.tum aisa karo mere ass aao main tumhe tyar kar deti hu uske baad hum chalte hai thik hai..? [we will buy them today itself'u come here to me I will make u ready and then we will go'.. ]

She makes them ready and sends them out to play for a while'..

Aarti: tuje in bacchiyon ke liye or ma bauji ke liye waha apply karna ho hoga''waise bhi mere pass koi wajah nahin hai naukri na karne ke liye or bauji ko sindhiya constructions ke liye mana karne ke liye'..or bahut saari wajah hai uss naukri ko karne ke liye'.isloie job hi ho muje ye kadam uthana hi hoga chahe uska anjaam kuch bhi ho [u will have to apply for ur family's sake'.there is no reason to deny for the job and no answers for not applying at sindhiya constructions but there are many reasons to go for this job'so you will have to apply for it']

She goes outside where her mother-in-law is waiting for her desperately'..

Shobha: aarti tum thik to ho na [aarti u okay na??]

Aarti: ji ma main bilkul thik hu'.waise main payal or palak ki dresses lene market ja rahi hu'..or bauji vo to company aapne batayi thi main waha kal jakar aungi'aage jo meri kismat [yes mom um perfectly fine'.i m going to buy school dresses for payal and palak and dad the company u told me I will go there tomorrow and will apply lets see what destiny has decided for me]

Shobha: thik hai beta jaldi aana [okay aarti come back soon]

Sindhiya Constructions

yash is busy with his work where adi comes in'..

yash:  haan adi vo architect ka kya hua?? [adi what happened about that architect??]

Adi: sir vo maine kal ke liye interviews schedule liye hai'..kal tak koi na koi to mil hi jaega [sir I have scheduled interviews for tomorrow'.i guess it will be finalized by tomorrow']

Yash: adi aajkal tum bade laparwah ho gaye ho itna sa kaam or itna time'..[adi u have become very careless now-a-days''.its just a small piece of work and u taking so much time]

Adi: sorry sir par kal kaam ho jaega [sorry sir but the work will be done by tomorrow]

Yash: hmm

Yash: waise main market ja raha hu muje ansh ka kuch saman lena hai'.main thodi der mein wapis aata hu'.[between um going to the market'..have to buy something important for yash'..will be back soon]

Adi: sir main aapse ek baat puchu?[ sir can I ask u something??]

Yash: haan pucho?? [ask?]

Adi:sir aap ansh ki choti se choti cheez khud late hai jabki aap kisi ko kehkar bhi to magwa skate hai na?[sir u go and buy all the things on ur own for yash'u can ask someone to get it for you]

Yash: ansh meri zindagi hai or uska kaam karke muje khushi milti hai'.waise bhi mere alawa uska hai kaun'.aisa samjho ki ab ek aadat si ho gayi hai ansh ki zarurat ka dhyan rakhna'.or uske liye ab ye main nahin karunga to kaun karega?? [ansh is my life'..and I feel happy and contended by doing his work'.and more than that who else will do it for him'..its more of a habit for me now'.and if I wont do all this who will do all that..?]

Adi: sir agar aaj arpita madam hoti to wahi ye sab dekhti na [sir if arpita mam was there she would have been doing all that na]

Yash had tears in his eyes'..but he controlled himself'.

Adi: I m sorry sir'apko dukhi karna mera maksad nahin tha'[ I am sorry sir'I dint want to hurt u]

Yash: its okay adi'.chalo main chalta hu [its okay adi'I will leave now]

He goes to the market to buy a pair of shoes for his son'on the other hand aarti is buying dresses for her daughters'..they crossed each other but dint even realized that''

Now the teaser for next update:πŸ˜‰

Aarti: main ek architect hu'.vo company mein jobs nikali thi main interview dene aayi hu' [I am an architect there was an advertisement about the same'im here for an interview..]

Receptionist: madam aapka appointment nahin hai aap interview nahin de sakti [mam u don't have an appointment u can give the interview]

Aarti: please ye naukri mere liye zaruri hai [the job is really necessary for me]

Receptionist: no madam i am sorry

Yash: ye kya ho raha hai kis baat ki behes chal rahi hai'. [what is happening'.why is this argument going on??]

Will Aarti and Yash Meet???😳😳

Do tell how did you find today's update?? And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment...it really means a lot to me...😳😳😳

NOTE: Now here is the link if you want PM's for this FF...just click on this link and click add to buddy list...!! 

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
resπŸ˜‰ too... mee to  reserving my space at your threadEdited by maansee - 12 years ago