Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks 4 updating.. Hope everything is well
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
will u finish this ss today??
-lakshmi- thumbnail

'UPDATING" yeh dekhne ke liye aakhen tharas gayi thi... 
thanxxx a lot in advance for the coming updateS ðŸ˜‰

Sukham12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank God at last getting an updt. hai! kyun jaan itni jalaati ho muskaan??????
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

will u finish this ss today??

Me asking too 😳
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

PART 6

sorry for being gayab..
me little held up
this SS has 2 parts more I think
shall try to finish this before typing anything else
not sure if i can type next part today..

The ladies only stood while the males of the family had their meal.. Geet promptly went to sit.. rani sa held her back. She bit her lips ..& stepped back.. her halat was bad seeing all that yummy yummy dishes.. & she was so famished after that awesome shower of hers. All she could do was gape at Maan as he ate. He felt so sorry for his princess.. especially since he was so used to feeding her before he ate.

The trip was really tough on her, especially the expectation on her was much more, she was treated more like bahu rani. She tried to do every thing as she was told. But poor soul was not used to do anything thanks to her sweet heart. She never complained through out.. but Maan was clearly able to understand her plight.

He himself never liked being in Shahgrah for all this heavy tradition & rituals. He necer planned to be their either. He was trying his best to get a job in US after completing his studies.

When they came back.. to  NYC.
Maan ' I am really sorry u had to face all this.
He hugged her openly in the airport. She became conscious. She drew out of the hug & smiled weakly. Maan was bit shaken by her reluctance.

She was so carefree initially, but now she became very conscious how she carried herself. How people looked at her even when no one was watching. She stopped wearing knee length dresses.  Geet was totally lost & drawn. Maan had to really work with her to start making her feel normal again.

Maan was not sure for sometime if she was deciding to continue with him or she was having any doubts abt their future. He tried to explain it to her, they would never have to stay in Shahgrah. Geet hugged him like some burden was taken off her head. Maan would have never forced her into the relation. It was always mutual expect the part he took all the decisions for both of them & she always silently accepted it. Probably the age was the reason for her silent acceptance.

It took Maan a year to get Geet back as she was. He regretted every day to have taken her there midst of all those tradition & rituals. It was off course influential. She was in that tender age, not that she hated or disliked anything but it was all too much for her to handle with all the eyes watching her every move with high expectation.

Everything was beautiful until the dreadful day when they got the news of his fathers sudden dismisal. He had to rush to Shahgrah. Both were shaken, Maan didn't want to drag her there though she willingly packed her cloths too. He couldn't..she had her exams coming up... she had been working hard in her fashion design course now.  

The scene in  Shahgrah was not as smooth as he expected. His mom fell ill soon after.. all the pressure he couldn't leave as he planned to. The whole of their financial bit was shaken up. He was expected to stabilize the business that he had no clue of. He was not sure if the villagers would even listen to him since he was never been among them.

Well he really had to work hard to get in terms with the situation there. There was so much at stake he just couldn't leave. Though his heart cried all the while to see her. He was totally broken when he lost his mom just after few weeks. Thats it.. he decided to leave every thing in Shahgrah & shift his whole family to NYC.
While trying to sell his property he realized it was not his property he would be selling it would be those thousands of villagers future he would be selling with it. He didn't know wat do any more. Weeks & months passed he was torn in the midst of family & business. First it was finance then it was time.. he couldn't reach to his misti. Almost after 11 months he did make it ... saving every bit of extra cent that he could without effecting the business flow.

He was not sure how she would react to him. He was gone for so many months. She used religiously call him. But he couldn't speak to her.. still she never failed to call every single day. He didn't know wat he was going to tell her for his ignorance. How would he explain anything to her. How could he take her to Shahgrah. Wat would happen to her studies, her carrier above all how will she adjust their.

He coldly walked in & began to pack his bags. Least she expected was a hug from him if not their usual kissing followed with mating session. She followed him every where.. hum kanhi jaa rahen hain?
Nahi main ja raha hoon

his rude tone & "main" it self tore her heart.
Ghar main sab kaisen hain?
He didn't answer.. she tried to be calm, knowing he has gone through a hell in past few months. Losing both the parents is not something that easy to cope with.
She tried to tell him how she was doing, her studies.. eventually breaking down how much she missed him.

He snapped back in irritation.., grow up Geet.. stop crying like a baby for every thing. I had enough of this.. I am leaving for good.
She was sobbing. 
Her tears didn't stop but she managed to muffle her sobs.
As he reached the door... tears changed to panic...Please, please, don't go her heart sobbed.
she came in front..
Maan ' mera rasta chodo Geet..
he tried to maintain his anger.
 I love u. She came toward him with a determined stride & took hold of his soul, grasping his face between her soft delicate fingers. 
Stay away from me he whispered, weakly, tears streaming down his heart.
But it was too late. Her lips came down on his, pushing ardently against his quivering mouth. She kissed his lips, his face, his eyes. She kissed him with a hard, desperate passion the way he had never been kissed before.
I love u Maan. I love u a lot she cried kissing him.
Every bit of him wanted to hold her back .. kiss her as deeply as she did. But he stopped himself. He pulled back yanking himself violently from her embrace. Just leave me Geet.
He backed up taking a long deep breath to give him the strength & to be steady himself from trembling nerves. He knew he must leave her for her own good with the knowledge it would destroy him, his everything.

For his much surprise she only inched closer to him.. hugging him with her trembling hands. I love u Maan. She said hiding her face in his chest.
Don't make it more difficult for me, than it already is.. jaan. He whimpered.
Nahi.. main aapko asien nahi jaane doongi she continued to hold him tight in her embrace. He dropped the bag with a thud on the floor not able to protest her any longer. His hands hugged her in a bone crushing hug. She began to shower him with kisses undressing him. She kissed him..like this was the last time she could ever feel him.
She lay him on the bed & straddled on him.. he could never deny her. She slowly kissed his lips.. moving lower to his check tenderly to his neck.. flowing along with the tears that trailed all the while.
I love you a lot she cried out softly touching his neck gently with his trebling lips.
I love you too jaan he spoke out in his heart... unware it was loud enough for her to hear.
Geet gently leaned into to his lips her hands moving below to grab at his throbbing erection. She slowly surrounded it with her shaking hands, making him shiver from sensitivity & her tenderness. She shakily lifted her hips a bit & blindly guided his length towards her entrance. His hands immediately held her slim hips tightly. She tensed a bit, shutting her eyes & continued to guide him. He left a moan at the  intense warmth & dampness he felt in. She slowly massaged her hips being one. She didn't want this time to end.. this togetherness of theirs.. for she knows him.. he won't change his mind.. once he made up on it.. she cried more as she moved..hugging him.. making love to him. He turned her around not able to bare to see her in so much pain. He kissed her passionately.. his hands snaking into her hair.. He then gently pushed back in & buried his head in her neck, kissing her neck to a rhythm of his own as he began to shudder from the pleasure. Geet swallowed hard... don't leave me please.. she cried as she was in flow in passion with him..
his tears busted out.. his pain.. he cried hiding his face in her neck.

precap
geet in shahgrah
-PREV  PART 5   NEXT  PART 7-
Please leave me lots of comments & likes..
me craving
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
-Mishu- thumbnail

oopss!! me first!!
awesome update di..
loved the part..
waiting 4 more..Edited by megh_piyashi - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ohhk..makes a lot of sence..

both are doing it for the others happiness and betterment why cant ppl in relationships just TALK for goodness sakes

loved it muski😳 hope u are good😃
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago