Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome Update!! I kind of like this chain of no having love! 
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved you work...i read all your works...they are beautiful!!!!
Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing twist! Loved reading it.. 
Thanks a lot for the PM! =)

~Do update soon!.. Can't wait for the story to unfold!πŸ˜‰
keerthi79 thumbnail
dont have words.. u ROCK!!!!
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Ok no words can do this justice - seriosuly what an amazing story - you srite so well and your imagination is AMAZING!!!

looking fwd to the next part - and thank you for the PMs
2future thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing twist
loved it
felly_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!! I really like Dr.Ashok! He is such a nice guy..he gave some very wise and useful advice to Arnav..i really hope he listen to him! Also i understand Anjali more than before..after all those things he told Arnav..it's understandable the way she behaved and acted on that circumstance! She has also been through hell..knowing how creep her husband was..and yet she couldn't do or say anything to anyone..expect Dr.Ashok.. I hope Arnav take his advice!! Continue soon and thanks for the pm;)
ARSHI_FAN11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for the next part πŸ˜Š
Hope you'll be posting soon !!!
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

[nocopy]

part 11

Nani and Anjali were surprised when Arnav came back home at midday.
"Chotey how come? its only 3.30 and you are back at home... are you travelling somewhere?" Nani asked him...
"No Nani I was little free today and decided to come home" he said throwing a glance at Anjali who was looking at him as well...she nodded at him before he climbed upstairs.

Arnav entered his room to see Kushi putting his ironed clothes into his wardrobe. She was oblivious to his presence. He stood at the door for sometime looking at her quietly. He owed her an apology. A serious heartfelt one! but before he could call her name, he heard her speak.

"you are home" He had thought she didnt know he was there.. But she had noticed his arrival. She turned to smile at him.
"yeah..."
"you have a headache? hmm...I know...I have one too... Thats what happens when you dont sleep at night!" she told him as a matter of fact...

All the three had spent the entire night sitting in the terrace until the wee hours of the morning... and then had hastily come down to their own rooms to catch sleep for a couple of hours before everyone in the household would wake up.

"Kushi I .. I need to speak with you"
"Tell me.. Did you go and see this Ashok? " she asked him.
he nodded. He waited for him to continue... But he didnt..
"Who is he?" she asked slowly "I am sorry I didnt mean to be intruding into.."
"Its Alright... He is.. hmm He was Di's fiance...10 years back... the wedding didnt happen..." he found it hard to continue... He wanted to first correct the wrong that he did to her... This was not the time to tell her about his past, he didnt want to mix his apology with her pity and empathy for his mother's death...no she should forgive him first, and he has to accept his fault, this will not be confused with anything with his past... She saw the reluctance in his eyes and kept quiet.

"do you want tea..." she asked changing subject, preparing to go down.
"No.. I ...would you forgive me? " Kushi's smile soon faded, her face went grim.
"I dont think I am ready to talk about that now Arnavji!"
"Kushi... please ..I.. I am very sorry Kushi.. for whatever I have done without thinking, without knowing the truth.. I am really sorry, I mean it!" told her coming closer...
She looked at him for sometime
"Sorry! isnt it very simple? what do you expect me to say back to you?" she asked him back
"Kushi, I know I wronged you... so much..I..please Kushi...please understand!"
"I understand it quiet well...you deprived me of my family, made me an orphan again... crashed my dreams, ridiculed my values and you say a sorry and I should forget and let go of everything?"
"I didnt ask to let go of everything... I am only telling you that I will make it ok for you, everything which was upset because of me" he told her desperately
"Yeah you, the great ASR, can do anything right?  I can see that you will be able to set anything right... the pain that I went through..."
"Cant you see, I went through the same pain dammit... do you think I did this all purposely... cant you see how much I suffered when I thought you were in love with Shyam? How much I am suffering when I realised that I was wrong..." he shouted at her angrily
"Thats exactly why I cant forgive you!... You brought it upon ourselves... How could you? our life was all rosy in the morning and by night everything turned into thorns... for both of us..." she shouted back...
"Please kushi" he told her, his voice  was broken and pleading " please forgive me for hurting you so much!"
"again you are asking forgiveness for a wrong mistake" she told him "I am not angry with you for hurting me or for hurting yourself! I am angry with you for not trusting me..."
witht hat she felt the room, leaving Arnav to look at her departing figure with a forlorn expression.

Then he took his car keys and left his house.

Later that night Arnav came in only moments before dinner...and both of them avoided looking at eachother during dinner. Anjali was curious about this.. she was throwing suspicious glances at both of them... But decided not to interfere and give them sometime.

when Arnav climbed the stairs to his room, he noticed that Kushi was by the pool side, arranging her bed.

"Kushi, come in and sleep... Its cold outside"
"You realised it only today is it?"
"Kushi please...You can stay angry with me.. but dont make this very difficult for me..."
kushi neglected him, going on about making her bed.
"Now if you dont come in then, I will also sleep here" he told her
"I am staying here because I dont want to stay in the same room where you are..."
"then let me sleep here" he said squatting next to her bed. She did not heed to his words... she took out a mosquito coil and lit it.
"do you have mosquitoes here?"
"what did you expect with plants and water?warm and cosy like your bedroom? go in and sleep!You wont be able to sustain even two hours here"
"What? Kushi you."
but they were cut off by Anjali's voice just above them
"Chotey!"
They looked up to see Anjali descending down the stairs near the pool, she had been spending some time in the terrace and had decided to take this path down, Arnav realised that he had forgotten to close the door from the terrace which leads to the pool by his room side.
"Di!"
"what are you both doing here?"
"Anjaliji, I like to watch the stars from here... So I thought weI will spend some time here...he is not letting me" Kushi told her.
"yeah... And I was saying her it is late and the place is full of mosquitoes and we should go in..." Arnav told with a smirk..
Anjali smiled and nodded
Arnav stood up, pulling kushi out of her bed and dragging her inside, come in now!
Anjali smiled as she came down and went the other way towards her room.

Arnav pushed her into his bed and covered her with his quilt.
"Stay put and sleep! did you get it?" he told her with finality "If it bothers you so much, I will sleep on the recliner"
she watched him as he went to close the door, and settle down by the recliner, and then turned look at her and smile. She got up suddenly throwing away his quilt.
"what now?" he asked
she went to the cabinet where the extra pillows were piled. She took some and arranged them in line on the bed.
"That recliner will not be comfortable... you can sleep on the other side...but dont dare cross the pillows ok?" she told him with so much sincerity, that his amused look when she was arranging the pillows diving the bed, turned into a laugh which he tried hard to surpress. He looked at this girl with whom he had fallen in irrevocably in love with, the girl who was rightfully standing in his room, holding his quilt and defining terms  for sharing his bed...
"what? come and sleep... I am not heartless like you" she told with mock fury
"If you wish so.." he told her and settled down on the other side of the bed ignoring the strange feeling that it is going to be difficult to agree to her terms and lay quiet.

to be continued...

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Read all parts in a go.. you have written it so beautifully.. and its very realistic.. I hope the show adapts similar story πŸ˜†

The truth is out, and arhi are in talking terms.. its gonna be so exciting further.. pls pm me for the next update :)