Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very interesting discussions and views…😊

About punishment and forgiveness…I agree with Priya…let God decide if Dutta should be punish or if he is forgiven.

About the "dandha" I agree with Zuby.

No jail for Dutta and he can not leave the "dandha"…he is needed there as a Don… to keep and eye on innocent do not get hurt.

He can do a lot of good and is doing a lot of good…he just has to change is way a little.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Very interesting discussions and views'😊

About punishment and forgiveness'I agree with Priya'let God decide if Dutta should be punish or if he is forgiven.

No jail for Dutta and he can not leave the "dandha"'he is needed there as a Don' to keep and eye on innocent do not get hurt.

He can do a lot of good and is doing a lot of good'he just has to change is way a little.

He cannot leave ... 
its sd to clean a filthy place , someone has to get in and   dirty their hands ... 
So to keep the Dandha clean , he has to do be a part of it ...He cannot stay out and do so . 
... I think D  is doing a bang on job . 

What he needs to control is his anger ... 
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hugs to u tahera :) :) :) yes evn i m wonderng why v think D deserv all happiness. may b cos he has clean heart & feels sorry for what he did.

@ani & priya: me wid u. agree wid zubydutta :)
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio10

He cannot leave ... 
its sd to clean a filthy place , someone has to get in and   dirty their hands ... 
So to keep the Dandha clean , he has to do be a part of it ...He cannot stay out and do so . 
... I think D  is doing a bang on job . 

What he needs to control is his anger ... 

Well said priya...I am with you.😃

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hello my friends!!, bb, writer, fellow readers..
O MY GOD! what amighty catch up that was, a weeks worth of episodes but the couple hours of my free time spent well. I have to say Nakusha really made all the difference in this last episode. (somebodies kicking of for sure!!😆) I agree with her the one who forgives is a wiser person, and who are we to judge we are just humans. Some time ago i had said that the arrival of daddies little girl will soften dutta for sure and i already sense that happening.😳 The farther in dutta is really playing his part and this anguish for his daughter is perfectly portrayed. - Hats off to the writer.

Have to say it felt bad envisioning  dutta breaking down in front of the woman probably because we  have always seen a very proud dutta shri ram patil but non the less it was required for at times the strongest, most powerful people have to face emotionally challenging times too.

Now towards the end of the update i found it strange that maanali just walks of..i'm guessing that in some shape or from dutta and nakusha want  to try one last time or she herself stops them. Intrigued to know what she has to say..hopefully she verbalises some form of blessing for bhauli..or forgiveness. That would put our minds to rest but it sounds like she will ask him to avenge the person who is the root of her life falling apart after all Dutta was only one element in the chain.

You know what some of the other guys have said they miss bauli in this update but i miss every other person😆. Where's Mr salt and pepper (vyaas?😉)... what happened to kaanoon ka rakhwala Abhijay?? and hows my darling Bahlu dada?? missing his jokes too much.
BB  I want to know of each's where abouts please...bohot.yaad aa rahin hai need the a-team back!
Anyway hope everybody on this thread is loving life! Happy holi guys and see you after todays episode!
jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Very interesting discussions and views'😊

About punishment and forgiveness'I agree with Priya'let God decide if Dutta should be punish or if he is forgiven.

No jail for Dutta and he can not leave the "dandha"'he is needed there as a Don' to keep and eye on innocent do not get hurt.

He can do a lot of good and is doing a lot of good'he just has to change is way a little.

Word 😊
ivy_11 thumbnail
Some very interesting views and discussion...@ Manju, Ani, Zuby, Priya, Shreya...and ofcourse BB.😃

Dutta is not the usual Don ..his heart is pure, has tried to help people wherever he could, he realized his mistakes, truly repents and has paid for- most  his deeds with pain and torment.

Impossible for Dutta to go back in life...but please let's have a happy ending.

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Ivy...agree with you on this...we would like a happy ending.😃
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

hello my friends!!, bb, writer, fellow readers..
O MY GOD! what amighty catch up that was, a weeks worth of episodes but the couple hours of my free time spent well. I have to say Nakusha really made all the difference in this last episode. (somebodies kicking of for sure!!😆) I agree with her the one who forgives is a wiser person, and who are we to judge we are just humans. Some time ago i had said that the arrival of daddies little girl will soften dutta for sure and i already sense that happening.😳 The farther in dutta is really playing his part and this anguish for his daughter is perfectly portrayed. - Hats off to the writer.

Have to say it felt bad envisioning  dutta breaking down in front of the woman probably because we  have always seen a very proud dutta shri ram patil but non the less it was required for at times the strongest, most powerful people have to face emotionally challenging times too.

Now towards the end of the update i found it strange that maanali just walks of..i'm guessing that in some shape or from dutta and nakusha want  to try one last time or she herself stops them. Intrigued to know what she has to say..hopefully she verbalises some form of blessing for bhauli..or forgiveness. That would put our minds to rest but it sounds like she will ask him to avenge the person who is the root of her life falling apart after all Dutta was only one element in the chain.

You know what some of the other guys have said they miss bauli in this update but i miss every other person😆. Where's Mr salt and pepper (vyaas?😉)... what happened to kaanoon ka rakhwala Abhijay?? and hows my darling Bahlu dada?? missing his jokes too much.
BB  I want to know of each's where abouts please...bohot.yaad aa rahin hai need the a-team back!
Anyway hope everybody on this thread is loving life! Happy holi guys and see you after todays episode!
jagruti

U know the ppl who sometimes seems to be the strongest ..are the weaknest at heart 
for ppl except to hard , tough and strong ...forgetting that they humans too 
They have a soft side and hide it becoz ...they excepted to be strong 

ivy_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio10

U know the ppl who sometimes seems to be the strongest ..are the weaknest at heart 
for ppl except to hard , tough and strong ...forgetting that they humans too 
They have a soft side and hide it becoz ...they excepted to be strong 

Spot on, Priya!