Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

awww... i loved the entire scene ... it was so adorable... cant wait for morning wen khushi wakes up or wat if anjali walks in the room.. i mean they are married n oll but khushi's reaction will be worth it wen she finds herself in arnavs clothes..lol...

update soon mya

glad you liked it Lryaa!!πŸ˜ƒ dang girl i can't believe you would guess that😭 Stole my thunder haah!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Hey guys!! You all were demanding an update so here you go!!

Whoot!! 

Pms are sent from bluezcreationz

Im deleting many people off of my pm list due to their lack of response to the updates! Im so sorry but it takes a long time to pm and it hurts to know that some people don't even leave comments πŸ˜”

So please leave me comments to let me know that you do actually read and do not want to be cut off of the pm list!!

I have already deleted some people and will continue to do so to keep my life easier!!

Now to the happy stuff!

Part 8

Recap: Khushi and Arnav marry. Khushi doesn't know that Shyam is Arnav's brother in law. When Arnav asked her to marry him, he looked highly stressed which is why she said yes. Later on she realized that she loved him which is why she could not handle seeing him in stress and would do anything to free him of his problems. She drinks Arnav's drink and takes in 4 shots of vadka mixed in with sleeping pills. Arnav warns Shyam to stay away from his wife and then finds her singing and dancing in the rain. He changes her clothes for her since she was soaking wet and then goes to bed.

Khushi wakes up clutching on to someone who's arms were around her, holding her in a deathly grip. At first she disregarded any logical thought which tried to enter in her brain, since whatever that was happening, it felt good. Though soon, her mind started to push away all of those good feelings that her heart enjoyed and she jumped up on the bed in shock. Pushing back the hair which had flown in her face, she looked it was Arnav who was sleeping besides her, still holding on to her by the waist.  She looked around the room as her head spun giving her a huge headache. She noticed that she was not wearing her heavy saree anymore but was wearing his clothes.

What happened? Why don't I remember anything? When did I change clothes and why' why am I wearing his clothes? Her head hurt too much and honestly she could barely remember what her name was to even bother remembering what had happened last night. Her eyes flew to the clock which said it was 9:00 in the morning. The rational part of her mind told her that she should get up and go downstairs, it was her first day in the Raizada Mansion, as a married woman, but her head hurt too much. Khushi felt his grip on her tighten while he brought one arm to tug her down besides him. Giving into the force, she lay back down again and fell asleep in the same position as she had last night, in his arms.

Arnav twitched in his sleep as he heard a loud knock. Turning his head more into the soft silky fur he felt underneath his face, he tried to drown out the interrupting noise. When the noise refused to go away, he slowly dragged himself up and noticed that what he had assumed to be fur was actually his wife's hair. Grumbling about "no manners", he made his way to the bedroom door and opened it up, yawning.

"Chotey! It is 11:00 in the morning!! How are you still sleeping?" Anjali asked in horror.

"What? What time did you say it was?" Arnav asked, shocked that he had overslept.

"11!  Well I guess this means that I don't have to bother asking you if you had a nice night or not," Anjali said to him, winking.

"Enough Di," Arnav commanded as he moved out of the way to let his sister enter his, no their, room.

"Haye Devi Maiyya! She is still sleeping?!" Anjali asked in shock as pointed to the sleeping figure on the bed, "Arnav! How could you!? You did her so hard the first time?! No wonder the poor girl is completely knocked out!" Anjali cried out as she walked to the bed.

"What the hell Di!?"asked an scandalized Arnav, walking to the bathroom to change as quick as possible.

"Khushi'? Khushi wake up Khushi! Khushi!! I know my brother is a bad person but I just didn't think he would do something like this to you! Especially for your first time! I'm going to say sorry on his behalf unless you liked it off course," Anjali said softly, smiling as she thought of all of the ways she would tease her little brother for this, "Khushi'," Anjali's voice dies out in her throat as she feels Khushi's forehead.

"Um' Arnav? Arnav!! Arnav get out here now!" she shouted.

"What Di? I am changing!" Arnav complained as he walked out with his shirt half buttoned up.

"Arnav! Khushi is sick Arnav! We have to do something now!" said a frantic Anjali.

"What? She is sick!? How?!" Arnav asked astonished.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have pushed her so hard! Arnav you should know better! Since she didn't say anything to you, it doesn't mean that she has the same limit that you do!" Anjali explained, "The poor girl probably just didn't know how to tell you to stop!"

"Di enough! What is up with you? I didn't do anything alright?" Arnav said exasperated, while brining out his phone to call the family doctor.

"Sure you didn't. I can see that very clearly," Anjali said as she ignored his words.

"Well Mr. Raizada, your wife is pretty sick. She has too much alcohol in her systems which are throwing off her homeostasis. She needs to be taken extra care off. Her body is in a very fragile state," the doctor said.

"Oh no! Doctor what should we do? She is our new bahu! We can't have her being sick!" Anjali exclaimed in shock, "What will her parents think' Haye Devi Maiyya!" and she punched her little brother on his shoulder lightly to let him know it's his entire fault.

"I think we should either keep her on bed rest at the hospital where the nurses can keep a good eye on her or we can keep her here on complete bed rest with someone watching her constantly," the doctor replied.

"Oh!! Really? Are those the only options Doctor? Well I guess we will just have to have someone looking out for her constantly at home since the other option will have the whole house in an uproar," Anjali said while she smirked to herself, "Don't worry Doctor! Her husband will watch over her the whole time! Right Chotey?" Anjali asked, winking at her little brother.

Arnav looked at his sister as she winked at him. Groaning internally, he moved away from the bed and called Aman. He knew that his Di meant business. If he did not stay home she would start questioning their relationship since Arnav had told her he loved Khushi.  I can't just leave her like this! This is all due to the drink she drank last night which was originally for me' So it's my fault which is the only reason I care' Or else it wouldn't even matter to me since its Khushi' Not my love, my enemy and like they say you have to keep you friends close and your enemies' closer' That's the only reason I married her'!  And I have to stay home and watch over her or else she will get close to Shyam once again' Shyam is a part of her life who has to go. I don't know if she thinks about him, if she wants to see him, if she wishes she had married him' but now I am here. I will make sure she never so much as thinks about Shyam' my Jijaji.

Anjali watched as her brother yelled orders into the phone at Aman. She tried to suppress the giggles that were coming but soon she forgot all about that and started to laugh freely. Aw look at him! He just needed a reason to stay with his Khushi. I never thought I would see this desperate side of my Chotey. She turned to face Khushi and whispered, "Thank you Khushi," knowing all too well that the girl was too zoned out to actually hear her words.

Hope you all liked it!! Please do comment and like!! I will be deleting silent readers from now on!! Sorry guys!

Ohh!! Btw Im on break so the more comments I get the faster I will update!!! 

Edited by AquaBluez17 - 12 years ago
Oh em geee! πŸ€£
Dude, Anjali isn't as innocent as we all think! πŸ€£πŸ˜²
Hahahah! 'You did her so hard' 
Oh god, whatta perv. πŸ˜ˆ
Loved it! You just made my day cuz! 
Edited by reyabear - 12 years ago
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
shreya
2nd coz fraction of second:(

and mya m editing although u hv liked my post;)

anji is soo naughty hu or u made her that;p
pooor arnie
getting punishment of nt doing anything.
And what the!
How could he consider khushi as his enemy. Edited by aparna5293 - 12 years ago
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great Update!!! keep them coming πŸ˜†
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reyabear

Oh em geee! πŸ€£

Dude, Anjali isn't as innocent as we all think! πŸ€£πŸ˜²
Hahahah! 'You did her so hard' 
Oh god, whatta perv. πŸ˜ˆ
Loved it! You just made my day cuz! 

ahah I just had to make her different πŸ˜‰ if she iis going to pop up no where time for me to add a bit of spice in her character
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFairy2013

Great Update!!! keep them coming πŸ˜†

thank you! glad you enjoyed it!
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great update!!
Please continue soon!!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlemoi

Great update!!
Please continue soon!!

glad you liked it Moe!
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
Fabulous job, Mya! I loved the update and the concern Arnav had for Khushi! Thanks for the PM, enjoyed reading it :D