Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the great update Naina.  Sounds like Kamya Punjabi did an awesome job.  Will watch later tonight.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

@Bold: I think that aptly explains why I suddenly like him so much more. 😆

But yeah, I fee like Uttara aborting the child will definitely be the more easy route. But on the other hand, by having the baby, she's not only going to suffer, it will definitely also hurt Devyani in the process. Uttara's words today, when she said that she didn't want to hurt Devyani any more than she already did, totally struck a chord with me.

But then again, it's a baby. Just because the baby was the result of Uttara's mistake, doesn't mean that everyone should view the baby in a negative light. He/she hasn't done anything wrong so why shouldn't the baby get a chance?

Sigh, very complicated questions. I'm legitimately in two minds about this situation.

And oh yeah, completely agree with you! Uttara should have left the house before Priya did for sure. In fact, she shouldn't have even stayed this long after Rishabh's death, for starters. But immediately after the Brahma situation, she should have packed up her bags and left to create a new identity for herself. All the women are at the stage where she need to stand on their own two feet, create their own identities, and the only case we've seen some progress in is with Priya.

@ bold agree, I thought we would see Vidya take her first steps to independency but applying to an adult college but instead she goes with uttara only so we the viewers could find out she was pregnant...
and yes Uttara should have been the first to leave...how she can stay there and see her sister (even thought dev has forgiven her) everyday knowing what she did...

am yet to watch the epi as it airs at 11 in the UK...but precap i have a feeling uttara may have gone to get an abortion and vidya/adi will get there just in time to stop uttara!

Thanks for the Update!😊
Edited by krutiv100 - 12 years ago
Its going to be tough for everyone to digest the fact that UT is preggers.
Feel sorry for everyone in future.
JayaPaul thumbnail
vidpe link has no Eng.subtitle...can you upload quickly?😭
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: my_view

Yup...Naina..It is heart breaking to see your loved one suffer physically actually..Mental and emotional suffering does not elicit such reaction unfortunately.. sigh.. Priya knows she is making him suffer too this way.😉

I think Devyani is past caring about Brahma and if she truly believes in what she said to Verma about not having any relation or affection for Brahma then she will not be hurt..The pain and betrayal was felt when she found out about the affair.. What is happening now with pregnancy and all is just the consequences of the past action... I cannot even think anyone's feelings or life is more important than that of the baby...I will be disappointed if cvs go the abortion route.. Each woman is supposed to have been left with a challenge and move on then why should UT not have one.

UT is bad news all around...and DQ personified... She had more than one opportunity and multiple reasons to leave Devyanis house...  

I definitely agree that Devyani is past caring about Brahma, but I don't know, I think a part of her will definitely be hurt (?) (I know that's not the right word, but I don't know how to describe it either) when she finds out that Uttara is pregnant with her ex-husband's child. That probably doens't make any sense, but I think it's just an instinctive feeling, not something that's conscientious on her part, but just like a spontaneous reaction. That being said, I definitely agree with the statement that other peoples feelings are not more important than the baby.

We shall find out soon what the CVs decide to have Uttara do. 😕
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc update...lets see what uttra will do now..??
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  Now we will probably see a confused Uttara who will gradually become stronger and rethink about the way she is headed and will be heading now.  Dev has been shown to be strong, Priya is on the way to getting there, now it's Uttara's turn to start in that direction, then it will be Vidya's turn.  This will mean we might see Gauravs "ek jhalak" I wish!!!!