Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys plz send me buddy request to get the pms.
It's lot easier that way .πŸ˜›
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey awesome charcter sketch & I love ur 1st update.Do PM me😳
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow gret update...
thnx for da pm...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice concept 😊 Plz update soon. Liked the first chap n character sketch is also awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 2 

Phone rang for 10th time, Pia woke up yawning ," what is it Mish ,it's 7:00 am on sunday. Whole LONDON is asleep including me .Let me sleep" Oh common pia wake up my sleeping princess , forgot it's your birthday today! No it's not my b-day today mish  no one forgets their own birthday. I know you better than  this. For the last time i'm not coming to US ,not till both of u decide to tell me the  truth abt my dreams. But Pia we told u before 2 we don't know everything abt your dreams. I don't give a damn abt any of your excuses. Tell me the trueth or u can forget it, give or tack your call, n call me only then when u r ready 2 spill the beens ,later babes. Saying this Pia cut the phone n again went to bed. But she failed to sleep so, she snugged in her cosy bed n started to recall the events took place in last two months. Her office work ,new progect and never ending fight of mishka. Thinking abt Misha and Kabir she smiled. 

They were her best frnds . She first met them when she was in 8th grad ,she won an craft competition, n Mishka were judges. They were impressed by her ability n  tellent .  Since then she was in touch with them, Kabir was like elder brother to her ,n his wife Misha was like her sister. They were the ones who encouraged her to take up architecture course , and after college she joined their firm. Before her arrival  PALASH mishka's franchise was not a big name ,but Pia's unique designs  and ideas brought their company to new hights. So on Misha's suggestion Kabir made Pia his business partner. N since then pia's entire life changed.  The old Pia living on donated cloths transformed in to stylish , confident fashion icon Pia JIswall. 

Heavily panting,she exclaimed " where am i? What is this place? Pia enable to move any firther leaned against a tree ,to catch her breath.where she saw a horific scean . A house was surrounded by many creatures looking like wolves .
Suddenly it burst in to flames ,on seeing this she got scared and started to move backwards, when she heard a pained scream, a woman was standing on a cliff not far from her, she was a tall ,slender woman of mid twenties. She was heavily pregnant. She was crying n shouting " why u lied to me ? Why did y gave me false hope, why did u entered in my life if u where going to leave me like this in middle of nowhere ,why, why ,ABH..." n she fainted . Pia was to busy to see that woman ,that she forgot where she was . All of a sudden she heard a hollowing ,she turned to see it, she saw a wolf running towards her ,just when the wolf was abt to attack her she woke up with a screem.   Panting heavily she reassured her self  " just a dream. It was just a dream .calm down Pia" she cursed herself for falling to sleep.

Same dream again Misha ,but it was a lot clear this time ,I even heard entire convo she had with her self ,but like always i couldn't make out the name of the person . Don't wory Pia it's just a dream ,forget abt that. No Misha i want the truth now  ,i m not a child any more. Ok Pia tomorrow when Kabir returns, u will have your answers. Saying this she disconnected the phone and called Kabir. " ya u heard me ri8 u idiot , she is coming near to the truth, i think it's time she knows the truth ,it's her life  baby, if she found out abt this from any other person she will never forgive us, let forgiveness go, she will never trust us again, we cant afford  to lose her trust KB . Ya come home soon dear,love u "  get ready pia your life is abt to change .

Part 2

Stop bugging me, Sam . No i'm telling u Aron someone was keeping an eye on us. Oh come on Sam ,
How many times i told u stop watching X-Files.. One day u'll get paranoid, n we'll have to send u to some mental asylum. Whom did u fad on? Was she drunk of r u on drugs ? No men, I'm telling u ,trust me , aaah , let it be. U haven't changed a bit, grow up man.
While driving towards home Sam stared thinking abt Aron and Natasha. He first mat Aron on JFK INTENATIONAL AIRPORT. He was with his ant standing near child's corner and trying to peruse her to buy a toy and she was not paying any heeds u him. When he first saw Natasha he couldn't help but fall for her. She was a beauty with charisma to make any damn male fall on her feet. I went near her to check her out, then i sensed something off abt Aron. He sensed it too n stopped arguing and glared at me . I stopped on my tracks and stared in his deep oceanic blue eyes. Natasha started to retreat but Aron remain firm. After some time he smiled n came towards me n asked "how r u ? will u come with us?" without thinking i nodded. I was shocked by my own behavior, so was Natasha. On the flight i was still recovering from initial shock and thinking how on earth i bonded with a kid in mere few minuets? Then realization struck me, but how? I exclaimed loudly. What? Natasha asked curiously ,who was eying me since we boarded on flight. We r soul -brothers. What??? we r related ,not by blood but our souls r connected , i explained. Oh ,i get it now. But i froze on her next question,
"so r u a vamp too???" What , uaaa, are u crazy , vampires exists in books and tv shows , not in reality
. Look, mister, no need to act. You r a bad liar and worse actor ever born on face of this earth. I know who u are n u batter behave , no funny business. Aron n i have passed through a rough time,so, time to spiel the bins. Han ? TALK U IDIOT.

Well name's  Sam Conner, i'm a half-breed. I'm 79 years old. At first was going to France ,but now to Sydney. But u look in your 20s, i thought u all stop aging at 17. Ya you  heard ri8, but it's on us to decide. I wanted to look old enough to be able to get drunk  and  get laid.

Ok enough abt me , tell me something abt u. U seem not too surprised by the whole vamp thing?Natasha stared him, unable to decide wether to trust him or not. On realising her hesitance Sam said "  If u don't trust me ,i won't force u." 

You know ,if Aron  trusts you ,then you must be a trustworthy person,she said smiling. I am obliged 2 hear that, Mam. Don't try your luck on me . Stay at least 10 feet away from me, or i know how to deal with vamps like u, got it? Sam retriting a bit , agreed to that. 

Well my bro was a vamp and sis-in law was a witch. And this lit'll devil is my nephew. So, no offence , but how come you , a human , got mixed with this supernatural family. Well ,  Rayan was a healer , he helped me ,when all denied. He helped me to over come my drug addiction. After  curing me, he kind of adopted me and gave me a new life.  Rayan was? 
Natasha exhaled  n said " They were murdered, i some how managed to save Aryan . " saying this ,tear started to flow , but she controlled herself . And said " I won't give up, i'll do anything in my power to save this little devil. Aryan??? Well it's his real name, i prefer Aron, it's easier to call. May i ask who wanted them dead?  Anika was a descendent of a very powerful Wiccan family. They were against her decision of marring Rayan. They considered  her act brought shame on their family, n wanted to punish her for her act. I don't-know  why, but Anika always seemed more afraid from her father and brother. I don't know much about their internal matter . i under stand. And after that Sam took them in . As time went by sam started looking Aryan as his sibling, and Aryan has also accepted him as his brother. Age didn't mattered as both worked on same wave-length. Some time later Kira joined in. From. Very first day Sam fell for Kira. 

Knock,knock..  Any one home???SAM .. HELLOOO .  
What? Dude we are home , if you still want to stay in your dream  land ,be my guest, but i gotta  go .  Ya ya coming...

Hey wait. Sam is that u? Stop ...
Suddenly fire encircled me. My skin started to burn.. Everything was on fire. That man started  to laugh at me. " U will pay for your deeds vampire, and your mate, we will find her and kill her too..." Panicking i asked " what r u talking about, you must have mistaken me  for some one else" he seemed not hearing me. Laughing he left me there to die. Slowly pain raised in my body,burning me alive. Some one please help me, HELP ME PLEASE..

Aryan... Aryan wake up. Natasha desperately tried to wake Aron up. Suddenly he shot up  in his bad, extremely scared . It's ok Aryan it was just a dream .just a dream, i felt my skin burn Nats. I have no answer to that Aron, calm down n try to relax. 

Somewhere in shadow, it has started Aryan , now u can't escape from us this time.
Edited by Venesa44 - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it
continue n pm me
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6