scorpion attended mehndi ( music in bg)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Mr scorpion was roaming  freely in RM as if it his on home .. he reached in  mehndi look att he Shaym"uff not this creepwa he will again trap me in the air tight container and look at me with his vulture eyes  " just  quickly crawl in the hall .

buaji and Mami was singing in their voices 

Scorpion : " i think their silencer is phata huwa" it crawl more in  it look at Nani and Anjali " oh she is the creepwa snake wife ..poor soul i have pity for her as i dont know how she tolerate him  he is so disgusting .i can't be his pet  yuck snakewa " crawl in" oh she is the bride "look at payal  scorpion look back "and saw payal was looking at Akash  both smiling .. "cute ha " crawl more in and look at Khushi

Scorpion heart did dhak dhak " she is the sweet heart  that hug me yesterday , wait wait why she is sad " scorpion look here and there  "oh this creepwa is staring her wait let me sting the creepwa and finish him for once and all."it turn .. "where is the hero ? who last night cam and softly asked her "TUM THEK HO, KYA HUWA KHUSHI  uf his voice  he is not hear. how much he care for her his eyes was also moist when he saw her crying " 

Scorpion "what to do?" i think she is missing him idea " it crawl close to khushi just touch her feet with it tail . as khushi saw it she get frighten "dont be scared sweet heart let me take you to your hero " it quickly crawl to the pool side "come on fine me sweet heart "with in a min khushi was there 

Scorpion smile "i  knew she will follow me now lets find the hero " it crawl to his room "he must be here sitting  like a aloof "  it crawl in  

Khushi: just walk in "scorpion and in Arnav ji room i will kill it it will bit him " she just walk in with out thinking she had a fight with him

Arnav: what the , why you came here ?

Khushi: woh 

Arnav: khushi kumari gupta  i didnot came in front of you this time it is you who came in my room samjhe he just got up and hold her shoulder

Khushi: woh aap ka room mein

Scorpion : uff both fight like they are enemies  but their heart  what to do what to do..itni nafrat  woh SRK ka kon se song ha 

duniya mein kitni hain nafratein , phir bi dilo mein hai chahtein 
Scorpion smirk and  kissed khushi feet"sorry sweet heart no choice left "

Khushi: aah

Arnav: kya huwa 

Khushi: it bitten me

Arnav: what dammit he just kneel down to look at her feet

Khushi: scorpion 

Arnav: what the hell 

Khushi: i was trying to kill it that why i came in your  room

Arnav: you could not tell me 

Khushi: hum bol to raha tha per aap suna nahi chata tha

Arnav was searching the bit spot on her feet he spotted.

Khushi: yeh aap kya kar raha ha she just try to pull her feet away ..

Arnav: taking out venom 

Khushi: nahi

Arnav: shut up  ok sit made her sit on the bed.. 

Scorpion sang and crawl out of the room  as he saw arnav sucking the venom out "he will cure the pain which i gave you"

mar bi jaye pyaar wale , mit bi jaayen yaar wale 
zinda rehtin hain unki mohabattein 
Mar bi jayen pyaar wale , mit bi jayen pyaarwalen 
Zinda rehti hain unki mahabbatein

Naddiya26ipkknd

add this for pm

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
am the 1st to like it 😆
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kya idea hai yaar!!!! mast was the bgm!!! :D :D :D
Solitude_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naddiya26

Mr scorpion was roaming  freely in RM as if it his on home .. he reached in  mehndi look att he Shaym"uff not this creepwa he will again trap me in the air tight container and look at me with his vulture eyes  " just  quickly crawl in the hall .

buaji and Mami was singing in their voices 

Scorpion : " i think their silencer is phata huwa" it crawl more in  it look at Nani and Anjali " oh she is the creepwa snake wife ..poor soul i have pity for her as i dont know how she tolerate him  he is so disgusting .i can't be his pet  yuck snakewa " crawl in" oh she is the bride "look at payal  scorpion look back "and saw payal was looking at Akash  both smiling .. "cute ha " crawl more in and look at Khushi

Scorpion heart did dhak dhak " she is the sweet heart  that hug me yesterday , wait wait why she is sad " scorpion look here and there  "oh this creepwa is staring her wait let me sting the creepwa and finish him for once and all."it turn .. "where is the hero ? who last night cam and softly asked her "TUM THEK HO, KYA HUWA KHUSHI  uf his voice  he is not hear. how much he care for her his eyes was also moist when he saw her crying " 

Scorpion "what to do?" i think she is missing him idea " it crawl close to khushi just touch her feet with it tail . as khushi saw it she get frighten "dont be scared sweet heart let me take you to your hero " it quickly crawl to the pool side "come on fine me sweet heart "with in a min khushi was there 

Scorpion smile "i  knew she will follow me now lets find the hero " it crawl to his room "he must be here sitting  like a aloof "  it crawl in  

Khushi: just walk in "scorpion and in Arnav ji room i will kill it it will bit him " she just walk in with out thinking she had a fight with him

Arnav: what the , why you came here ?

Khushi: woh 

Arnav: khushi kumari gupta  i didnot came in front of you this time it is you who came in my room samjhe he just got up and hold her shoulder

Khushi: woh aap ka room mein

Scorpion : uff both fight like they are enemies  but their heart  what to do what to do..itni nafrat  woh SRK ka kon se song ha 

Scorpion smirk and  kissed khushi feet"sorry sweet heart no choice left "

Khushi: aah

Arnav: kya huwa 

Khushi: it bitten me

Arnav: what dammit he just kneel down to look at her feet

Khushi: scorpion 

Arnav: what the hell 

Khushi: i was trying to kill it that why i came in your  room

Arnav: you could not tell me 

Khushi: hum bol to raha tha per aap suna nahi chata tha

Arnav was searching the bit spot on her feet he spotted.

Khushi: yeh aap kya kar raha ha she just try to pull her feet away ..

Arnav: taking out venom 

Khushi: nahi

Arnav: shut up  ok sit made her sit on the bed.. 

Scorpion sang and crawl out of the room  as he saw arnav sucking the venom out "he will cure the pain which i gave you"

mar bi jaye pyaar wale , mit bi jaayen yaar wale 
zinda rehtin hain unki mohabattein 
Mar bi jayen pyaar wale , mit bi jayen pyaarwalen 
Zinda rehti hain unki mahabbatein

hahahhaa Lamooo

awsome yaaa..loved the musci,! itz apt one..! 👏
sumana-13 thumbnail
I loved the BG score ...
 reminded me of old 007 movie...
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hilarious plus cute too !
loved it !
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 NADDIYA LOVED THE MUSIC YAAR...
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pink Panther!!! love it. Scorpion beat Inspector Clousseau's bizarre murder plans...
Ended thumbnail
scorpion is the best lol
xxx
kdkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another amazing OS!!!