Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .nimmi.

raj..

just a thought..
may be you should post the episodes and your thoughts in the main forum instead of vintage thread,

you wrote sooo well that one need not watch the epi. one could visualize everything..

so more people can join in..

i strongly think you should post this in the forum re..
it has to be read by all.😊

yup we need to  brain strom how to  get this dne ,,,, ofcourse wont be able to do with caps daily so we could kindda bid for the days ,, and have aback up too

just my 1st tghts we need to  discuss all options hai na
prncz thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwish

okay people, my take on epi 55:

Sups and ravi...great! what a way to start!  A viewer who is waiting for the clock to strike 9:30 with baited breath and the episode starts with theses two..imagine the degree of irritation. kala overhears them, what overhears, the way they were talking even a deaf will hearπŸ˜†  sahi boli ,,re  ..  🀣and what did he said "madhumakhi ka chatta" Is he nuts, dutta ko chedne ka matlab sher ke muh mein haath dalna. And looking at his swollen body, I feel ki woh already madhumakhi ke chatte mein haath dal chuka haiπŸ˜†  OMG u are hiwlarios aish 🀣
Through out I never ever felt sorry for sups, I only felt sorry for myself coz I had to tolerate her since she was there to kick start tasha's LS. sups and ravi are the second most pakau people,    awww really paan unke pcihe he toh ANGRY dutta dekhne ko milaa  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for me, first one is babi.  i liked chinmayi thou ,,,she is an amazing actress  😳😳😳Talking about Babi..we have a mahle clan scene.Aww..naku my bholi, koel naku. Not a single word against her saab. Nakusha always has this realisation that where dutta is wrong and where he's right, She even made him realise about his wrongs but she could never bear that some one else say some thing ill against him. And this "some one else" comprised her own family as well.    haan re u c ould see her expression changin with every dialoufge especiilay whn ganpat said ,, uski kismat hi kali hai  😳😳😳
Aah! the button scene...in my view, this button scene had a great significance in the story. Now, I feel that through this scene CVs laid the corner stone, so as to justify the anger of dutta once he knows that naku betrayed him. This scene was significant of the fact that from simple friends they were on the path of becoming best of friends.  @ word aish i kwn so tru e
The way dutta asked "tumhe aata hai"..I was like dude, it's just button stitching, you're asking as if naku has to control economic inflation.πŸ˜† And then came the biggest shock...Don,Dutta shree Ram Patil keeps a stitching Kit in his cupboard😲 Even my daddy doesn't have one in his.πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£blooper they should have made nakku go to ther room and get
And naku she did full chance pe dance by ogling his saab. How come she didn't kissed him. He was looking so tempting while talking on the phone and with a single frown on his fore head. I had a "go grab him" feeling.πŸ˜†  
Then comes sups with ravi encouraging her to take a initiative and offer to stitch the button. Seriously, how can a BF ask his GF to do this, no matter whatever the reason may be, and how can a girl accept such a spine less creature as his BF. Aww..poor naku, I really felt bad for her when she was asked to leave. Bang on expressions by Mahi. And dutta he was like, this button stitching is gonna take forever πŸ˜†  He always looked so bored in sups companyπŸ˜† and DSP gave his famous stern look and bitter talks to sups and how come she also didn't kissed him, he was looking super tempting at that timeπŸ˜† πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

well that's it from my side, post thoda, errr kaafi lamba ho gayaπŸ˜†  nahin re maja aa rahai hai  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Disclaimer: since we are discussing sups track, I would like to declare that I dislike sups way more than seema!    read and understood my dear MBA  ,,🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio10

Hi 

oK! Ppl if really want this forum not to shut down then we got think fast 

1) One thread for each epi is good 
2) Along Character analysis  for each character 

i am ok with bth ,,epi sode wise analysiss and  character analysis or fav scene
prncz thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nimmi.

i second that priya😊..

Raj!!
puttar where are you??
you are our official vintage episodes leader now..
so get back in here and start posting in main thread.
we can send pm to shabz and fivr about this...
each episode every day. this way lot many can join in. those who are not watching but remember the epis can hop in too.
so i think posting each epi on main thread is a great ideaπŸ˜ƒ..

and Aish...
lovely posts buddy..
had ball reading themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

i am game , we could volunteer for each day  like i may not be able to do all 5 days due to wrk ofcourse will  be commenting but ,, thread or post we can bid  my tght  😳😳😳lets brain strom ,, 

i too feel seprate thread wil be better as in the same thread many may miss the links for the epi and may loose interes😳😳😳t .
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
i am game , we could volunteer for each day  like i may not be able to do all 5 days due to wrk ofcourse will  be commenting but ,, thread or post we can bid  my tght  😳😳😳lets brain strom ,, 

i too feel seprate thread wil be better as in the same thread many may miss the links for the epi and may loose interes😳😳😳t .
[/QUOTE]
Different thread for different epi. will be fine.😊
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A separate thread may be better.

I volunteer to be a supporting actor and promise to keep the thread moving😳
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
separate threads will make it more easy to participate πŸ˜³
noreen thumbnail
omg, guess who i saw in this film called DE TALI it was the creepy Morey acting as this fat older guy trying to marry the girl. it was towards the end of the movie when she tries to run off dressed as a bride and gets into this taxi with morey sitting in it. I was so amazed to see him he was the most memorable character from LTL1 so i just got excited seeing him in this movie