Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Waiting...

Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 75

You want to know?  Than listen. My detective came to know about brij. He is being trapped. Very soon Vicky. And I don't want geet to know anything about it. Vicky frowned. I don't want her to suffer more. She should forget everything. Only happiness.

Vicky sat there listening to his plans. Brij is the person who is stalking geet from months. He looks at him shocked.Yes. When geet told me about this in hospital than I increased the security in our mansion and behind geet. A week ago I came to know he is brij. He is behind geet.

What will we do now? Maan sighed and open his mouth to talk when Annie entre the room. Bhabhi is calling, food is ready and all here. Vicky and maan nodded and stood up.

All start eating together before chachu going back. Geet sat beside maan but didn't look at him for once. He moves his hand to her thigh slowly under the table. She was putting a spoon in her mouth but stopped for a while feeling his hand and again start eating. His hand reaches till her waist softly stroking her making hard for her to giggle by the tickling sensation. He smiles inwardly seeing a small smile in her lips. He knows this trick will work as his sweet wife is so much ticklish.

She holds his arm removing his hand but he holds her hand keeping it on his thigh. She didn't remove her hand and start eating with other hand. It was so good being here. Chachi said smiling and look at all. Geet smile. Yes. Hope the engagement have occurred soon.. but... all look down sighing. Geet slowly move her hand and put it above the table which maan didn't like.Maan said he will arrange a big party after engagement.  For the project. All smile looking at maan but he look down only. You all have to come a week or two week before. Mom tried to protest. No Bhabhi. You all have to. Geet smile delighted, hopefully their maan can leave his work for at least a week and they can spend some time.

Chachu. All will be there before two weeks, but I won't be able to. Geet look at him curiously, he glance at her and look at chachu. I can't leave my work. I can only come a day before. He nodded his head but geet become really upset. Can't he even leave his work for a while?

Suddenly he gets a call from office.Fine I'm coming. With that he stood up and went to their room. Vicky looks at geet and knows well she must be upset. Bhabhi. He whispered but geet stood up and leave the table saying she is done. He sighed shaking his head. When finally everything are going well. Then also bro can't leave his work for a while and concentrate to his wife who have supported him always and never complained knowing how much pressurized he will be. But bro can't even do a single thing for her.

She entre their room finding him in his phone, without a word she take his office cloth out and keep them on bed.  He hang the phone and turn to her, she was removing her bangles in front of mirror when he hug her from behind kissing her shoulder. I will try to come soon. He speaks softly noticing her puffed cheek and avoiding any eye contact with him. It's ok. You can take your time. She removes his hand and wanted to leave the room when he holds her wrist softly pulling her toward him holding her waist.Geet honey. You know I can't go like this. She just looks down holding his button. He leans down kissing her soft cheek when his phone rang her move away leaving him.

He went to defective and they told him about brij and his contact number. Sir, we have to arrest him but for that we need prove. He nods his head. I know a way. With that he called his number, after few calls he pick the phone. Brij. I know it's you. The other side was silence but he knows it was brij.I'm maan and I want to meet you personally. Brij took a moment and spoke up finally. Playing with me maan Singh khurana? Maan could hear him chuckled. He wanted to kill him on the spot. Whatever you think, but we have to. For your goods.

Fine. But no one else than you. Maan agreed indicating the detective the work is done. But brij was on the other side smile; he wanted to play his card too. He knows maan Singh khurana too well and knows he must be on something hut he knows what is the week point of this great maan. Geet.

Finishing his work with detective he tried to rush home to geet but to his dismay he has to go to office for some work. He knows geet must be waiting for him but things are only getting difficult for him to handle between her and his work and he know geet can wait but work can't. 

He came home back in middle of night and find the entire house quiet. She must have gone to sleep. He also knows Chachu and everyone must have left to their place. He quietly made his way upstairs but someone caught his attention. Turning he saw geet sitting on dining table with her head resting on her arm sleeping there. He sighed and sat beside her on another chair touching her shoulder. Geet. She stirred a little opening  her eyes slowly. He smile, but she quietly got up warming the food, he went behind her standing beside her. I got busy. Work being hectic now a days. He tries to talk to her but she didn't reply at all. I am really tired. He looks at her face, she always would kiss his cheek when he would prefer to be tired but today there was nothing. He touch her arm softly. I thought you will be sleeping. As usual she didn't replied, taking the plates she put them on table and sat their quietly eating already. He sat and start eating looking up at her again and again but she didn't look at him for once.

PRE  PART 74  NEXT   PART 76

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT

Precap: maan restless

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail

Nice update

maan ka detective mind badiya

maaneet ki dooriya se sad hu
geet ko mana ne ka maan ka harkate naughty

maan brilliant in brij ko fasana

sad for geet not talking with maan ore maan ka restlesness geet ka haal
Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail
wow zoha table sceen yummy
maaneet5 thumbnail
so geet ko tiklie de raha maan u naughty maan knows geet tiklish biwi ko ese manate hi
maaneet5 thumbnail
to maan ke itne koshishonke baad bi biwi maani nahi
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part Zoha :D
Thanks for this long treat :)
Poor Maan he cant spend time wuth Geet.
Brij teri toh !!!
Hope Maan's plan work out. :s

Cant wait for more ;)
maaneet5 thumbnail

geet is expecting maan to spend some time as he promised he will after project but still maan on work geet is very upset

maaneet5 thumbnail

maan ka haal deka nahi jata ek taraf detective se milne ek taraf work isme geet ke saath spend nahi kar pana

ye line really exausted
getting difficult for him to handle between her and his work and he know geet can wait but work can't. 
maaneet5 thumbnail
sach me maan ka haal behaal hi geet ke sath hoke bi time spend nahi kar pana
and
geet waiting for him to eat at dining table so sad