My random OS Scribblings!!! CREATIVE THRD Pt 8 p27

Posted: 12 years ago
So friends, today I was getting bored, so thought of opening a random thread in which I will write whatever will come in my mind at random intervals... These are kind of OSs... I'm saying kinda becoz, they can be a FF or SS, but I might not continue them!!! That's why the thread is called Scribblings becoz it will have a starting but probably not a middle or end!!!! 😳

So just read ahead if you can handle that!!! 😉 😳

I'll post a new OS tomorrow!!!

<font size="3" color="#990000">And yes, Anybody who wants to continue that story, is most welcome!!!

<font size="2" color="#3300FF">Scribble 1 scroll down</font>
</font>
Here's a random song that I feel for Maaneet these days:

I miss you! I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear, every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow!!
My heart won't let you go!
And I need you to know,
I miss you, I miss you!!!!

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INdEX

Memories Part 1
Part 2 by Amanda (SallyAmanda)

Part 3 page 7 by Shruti
Part 4 page 10 by nishha
Part 5 page 12 by Aakriti
Part 6 page 21 by mel420
Part 7 page 25 by mel420
part 8 part 27 by SallyamandaEdited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago
Memories

Dear Diary

Tomorrow is the biggest day of my life. The day which every girl dreams of since her childhood... The wedding!! I am no different than any other girl... atleast I never wanted to be different!! My dreams were also just like any ordinary girl!!! I also wanted a little house which had been full of happiness and love... I also wanted someone by my side with whom I wanted to grow old and gray... I also wanted to have a lot of babies, who would grow old in front of my eyes... I also wanted to sit at the porch with him when we would be old and sipped a cup of tea with him...

But alas!!!! Not all the dreams come true...mine none did!!! Not all the wishes get fulfilled...mine not even simple ones did!!! Not all the girls get 'ordinary' life...I never did!!!

Tomorrow is the new beginning of my life, but only I know that this is not the beginning, this is the end!!!! End of all my dreams... End of all my hopes... End of my life...

He turned the next page...but it was blank!!!

He turns the next pages of the diary hurriedly, but there was no entry in the diary after that one!! That was the ONLY entry in the diary!!!

He closes the diary after getting disappointed not to find any other detail in the diary... He gently strokes with his fingers the letters sketched on the cover of the diary... Geet Handa!

That is all he know about the writer of that diary...her name! And the name has weaved a strange web around him... He felt like he has known this name since forever... He felt a strange relation with the name...

He doesn't know who she is or where she is, but he felt like he knew her!! It felt like he HAS TO know her!!!

He was intrigued to know what happened to her the next day of her entry?? Did she got married??? Why she wrote it was the end of her life??? Was it a forced marriage??? Did she escaped from it??? What happened of her???

All the questions were ringing in his mind, when suddenly he came out of his thoughts with Adi's words "Maan Sir!!!???"

He looked towards the door instinctively from where Adi's voice was coming and he realized that Adi has been looking for him...

He takes the diary with him and goes outside.

It was Maan's grandfather's old house, which has been closed since last 3 years. Maan was visiting the house one last time to relive his childhood memories of the house... Maan hasn't visited this house since he was 10... And now he was gonna remodel the whole house as his dadima wanted to spend her remaining days in the house in which she has been brought as a bride... But the house was not in a condition to be lived... So Maan has decided to remodel it and make it appropriate to live...

But he couldn't stop himself from relishing his childhood memories of the house... He has found this diary in the store room while he was looking at all of his old stuff...

He didn't know what has made him open that diary... The name... Geet Handa... He couldn't put a finger at, but he has felt like he has known this name since ages, but he was damn sure that he doesn't know any Geet Handa!! He was pretty confident that he has heard the name for the first time, but at the same time he was also footsure that he knows this name like the back of his hand!!!!!

"Who is she???!!!" the words in a frustrating tone escaped from his mouth giving words to his thoughts involuntarily.

Adi looks at him confused and says stuttering "Wh-wh-who sir??"

Maan looks at Adi and realises that he has voiced his thoughts out loud. After a momentary surprise, he gets a grip on himself and says holding the diary out towards Adi as an evidence of his question "Geet Handa!!"

In the flash of a moment, various emotions passed through Adi's face which was not missed by Maan... First surprise, then shock, then horror, then fear, and later anger...

But in the next moment, Adi's expressions were controlled and composed...

Adi said after a pause "She was Geet!!"

"Was??" Maan noticed the past tense and he felt a pang in his heart without knowing the reason for the pain he is feeling for a complete stranger!!! But then he composed himself before any kind of weakness gets visible on his face and asked another question without waiting for the answer to his previous question "Who is she??" he said fastly and without any emotion in his voice as he can, so that Adi doesnot notice the tense that he used because his heart refused to use the past tense with her!!

Adi did not answer and looked at his shoes as if trying to make a decision...

"Is she married??" the question escaped Maan's mouth before he could stop himself and it surprised Maan way more than Adi!!! He doesn't know why he asked this!! He doesn't know why it mattered to him if she is married or not!!! Does he really want to know if she is married or not??

Adi looked at Maan with accusing eyes and said with an edge to his voice "You should know this better than me Sir!!!"

Maan looks at Adi with surprise. It was the first time ever that Adi has guts to answer him back in such a tone and that too when he hasn't done anything to deserve such a tone from his employee!! He gives Adi an angry glare and said angrily "Adi!!!"

Adi looks down instantly realizing that he has gone too far, but he couldn't help it as anger erupted in him with the mention of Geet's name and that too from Maan Singh Khurana's mouth!!!!

Adi says looking down "I'm sorry sir!"

Maan didn't reply for a moment, and said as the curiosity about Geet again overpowered his ego "Who is she??"

Adi again looks into Maan's eyes and this time answered his question with a hint of sarcasm and anger in his voice "She was Geet! My best friend and your--" he stopped as he realized what he was about to say!!

Maan gets intrigued by this new revelation... Does the girl have any connection with him?? 'His' what?? What does Adi wanted to say? His what?? He was sure he hasn't heard her name ever before in his life!! So is she some relative of his that he is unaware of??!!

"Mine?? Mine what???" he prompted Adi.

But Adi didn't say anything and looked away unable to meet his eyes.

Maan said in a stern voice "Adi! I'm asking you something!! Answer me!!! Who is she???"

He was getting irritated. How many times it has been that he has asked this question without getting an answer!! And he hated not getting answers to his questions!!! When Maan Singh Khurana asks a question, his employees are bound to answer him!!!!

Adi looks into his eyes and said with anger and pain in his voice "She was Geet Maan Singh Khurana!!!! Your wife!!!!!"

"WHAT????!!!!!" shock washed through Maan with his words.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So this is first scribbling of mine!!!

If any great writer want to continue the story from here, then they are most welcome!!! I know Kathie had opened threads like that, and it was a very good idea!!! So will be waiting for anybody to continue this story from here!!!😉😳
Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb dear
Continue soon
fab. loved it jazz...

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem please update your ff 
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start...plz someone continue soon...can't wait...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome start 
loved it
cont soon
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb start..
is she s maan's wife,hw cum he dont remember her...
eagerly waiting...update soon yaar..
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the start continue soon.