Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
  awesome update love it please pm
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

PART-16 

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.😉

Maan woke up earlier..he was not able to have a peaceful sleep..he was just rolling over the bed..he  saw meera sleeping..he got freshen up .he dressed in his office attire..he came down..Dadi n Rajji were there..

Maan where r u going ..its only 7.30..where is meera.

Dadi..i forgot  yesterday .i have an important file to finish.so,I'm going to office..meera is sleeping..

y r ur eyes red.don't u sleep last night..

how can he say yes..then dadi will ask the reason.which he himself had no answer..

wo dadi'we came late from party'that's y'

ok beta..but don't overload urself..take rest too..

ok dadi..i'm leaving..

maan 1 min..take rajji with u..geet is also sleeping..rajji has her school today..so drop her in their house..so she can change to her uniform n go to school..

ok dadi..

rajji bid bye to dadi.she took the lunch packed n given by nakul for noon..

the car stopped at the usual place where they always drop .

rajji,go change n come.i'll drop u in ur school..

its ok sir..

no..go n come back soon..i'll wait here.

Rajji cannot oppose him now..she simply nodded her head. N went.

The gang was there..

Hey,see boys..the small one is coming alone..where is her s guard..

They started teasing her like always..she walked fast to her house n changed to her uniform.she took her bag n came running to the main road..while crossing them,she heared the worst cmnt'

Haiboys we haven't seen the elder from sterday..hmmm'she must b in wealthy persons bed..

Rajji felt like crying..she remembered geets words..

If u throw stone on drainage,it will split on u only..so avoid it..dont give importance to their talk..it will affect u only'

Rajji made her way to the car..maan dropped her n went to kc..

He went to his cabin.he sunked on the chair.he is in no mood to work..it was a lame excuse,he has given to dadi,that he has work to complete..he saw the vase..it had the previous days flowers'

if geet was here she would have changed it..by this time my room will be filled with the flowers aroma..

oh..shit'I'm again thinking of geet..no..no...I must not think about her.i'm married..i 'll not get attracted to geet. really she is driving me crazy..maan have a grip..dont think of geet.

he looked at the time.9'oclock..that clock was meeras choice..he remembered how he behaved with her last night.It was not meera's fault..she has been always there with me,whenever I need her..yesterday,she said she was tired..but I forced her..it was not her mistake.without any reason I fought with her..i was the one to be blamed..i was in such a state I didn't realize she was really tired..she has never said like that before..n the worst I hurt her more with my words.i promised I'll never touch her again.how can I keep my promise..how can wife accept it..i have made my relation in mess..

its better I concentrate to do some work..he tried his most..but,he was always diverted by geets thought..when he turns to the empty cabin,he will see geet standing with a file in one hand n biting the back of pencil with anotherhand..when he saw the couch,he remembered her sitting near meera n how he drooled her that day..his chair reminded him the previous day,how she was sitting on his lap..the dance,which they did so close..

ye ladki muje pagal kardegi'I must get rid out of this thinking.

Maan called adi..

Adi,is there any important meetings or appointments for me for the next two days..

No sir..the meetings can be handled by meera mam or dev sir also.

Ok..i'm going out of station for two days..don't call me other than emergency..network will be low there.Y

yes sir..

Maan came back to km ..meera was not there in his room.he packed his things.he came to dadi..

Dadi,ummhh..i'm going out of city for two days'its urgent..say to meera n dev..

Teek hai beta..when u reach there safely,call us.

I'll try dadi..bcoz the xyz place is too far from city...there will be no network coverage..

Teek hai beta..apna khayal rakiyega..

Ji dadi..

Maan went..

Meera was chit chating in the garden.with geet  n was trying to make her feel better.she gave her off from office n asked to stay with her.meer saw maan entering km..but she thought of giving him some space.but when she saw him driving the jeep without drivers.,she knew he is going for camping..he did not inform her..this is the first time he is going out without informing her.

meera n geet entered km.when dadi said maan has went out for meeting,meera said she knows it..geet looked at meera in confusion..as per his appointment,he has no meeting in that place'

she remained quiet..as it was their personal'

geet was looking at the photos on the walls..mostly in all the photos dev was with meera n maan..

They were alone in only a few that looked like reception photos..with dadi n some others..

Mam..where is ur marriage photos..these look like reception photos..

There is no photo of our marriage..

Kya.mazak math kariye mam..u must be having a big marriage..

No..i'm saying the truth..our marriage was not planned..it happened..u don't understand na..

Ji..

Ok I'll tell u our story today'beto'

29.12.2011...10.00 pm..

Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

PART-17

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.😉 

i'm saying the truth..our marriage was not planned..it happened..u don't understand na..

Ji..

Ok I'll tell u our story today'beto'

I joined first year of my college in same university,where maan was studying'I was in a jean n sleeveless top covered by a over coat..I was ragged by my seniors,to dance for a sexy no..with two boys..even they asked me to remove my coat n dance..being a girl ,how can I remove my coat before all the boys..maan came there with dev..he helped me from that boys..then I came to know Dev is my also my classmate..we three were very close to each other..as classmates I n dev made many projects together..if I had any doubt,I'll come to maan..even I have come to km during my college times..

Maan n dev had lost their parents earlier'maan was too protective to dev..or I must say like a father.Dev too loves maan very much..his happiness means a lot to him...maan can easily say what dev or dadi needs'but,he never knows what he needs'even a small thing of dadi n dev,he cared so much..but,he never had his choices of his own'For example..to pick a shirt for dev ,maan will take hrs'but for him..he will pick any random shirt.or if dev selects for him,he will go with his choice.

..whenever maan has to go to parties,disco or as couples dev asked me to give company to him..we both were comfortable with each other..

Dev..u know..always fun loving'he always made maan do some crazy things..or to say like making him do things that flirt me..(first I don't know that was all devs fun..i started to love maan..thinking he is really in love with me'but maan never crossed his limits )..he thought me always as his true friend..

We don't know our closeness has already spread as a rumour,that we were in relation..dev knew about it..but he did not say to us..he thought I'm best for maan..n we will make a good pair..

One day,some people came into the college..there was politics between two gangs,which ended in big trouble..the students ran here n there to save there lives..girls to save their pride..while I was running a man pulled my dupatta n tried 2 misbehave..maan came in time n saved me..he grabbed me n ran insearch of a safety place..on the way,my chudi torn n so was his shirt.he threw the torn shirt..he was in his vest..we hide ourselves into a room..we waited for the situation to calm down outside..i was trembling in fear..i clinged to maan.i didn't realize my nails were digging his skin..'being a good friend,he consoled me n took him in his embrace'it was a truly friendly hug'we sat there in the corner..we dosed off cuddling with each other'few hrs later,dev came searching us both'whole college was searching us..they found us in an odd position.our appearence made them that we made love...dev woke up us'all of them made questions on our character..We both were shocked to here that cmnts'

Bro,marry her..

Maan did not think or question devs decision..his bros words meant a lot to him...he made a small cut in his finger n filled my forehead with his blood..

Dev called the nearby registar n we made our marriage legally registered..Dadi accepted our marriage..

Later we kept reception to announce our marriage..

Meera let out a heavy breathe'

But u know geet'maan doesn't love me'

Geet looked at meera in shock'

What?

Yes..even after yrs of marriage,I know maan doesn't love me'inside his heart,he still feels empty'I'm not his love..but,he is a man of culture'so,he is keeping our relation..the other reason is dev n dadi,whom he loves more'

But,we all think u both love each other..the way u both behave outside'.she stopped in mid way..

I know..after marriage maan never came to me'we both shared same room.n same bed...we both remained the same..as friends'first,I thought,as per time passes he will accept me as his wife..till that I'll wait for him..after a year of our marriage too  maan behaved with me as a friend'we both behaved like a lovely couples before all',we were happy in that'

One day dadis friends came n asked about if I have a gud news..it was more than a year n y haven't I given them a gud news..it turned in a way,they said I'm not capable to give a heir to this family..n someother towards maan.

Meera had tears in her eyes'

Dev  who listened to it..shouted at them'he has already started to have a doubt in our relation..when he asked me ..is everything alright between me n maan..i said yes'when he said to promise over him'I told him the truth'

The most hurt was dev..he felt guilt for taking a big decision without asking maan..

Maan came there n saw us both crying..

What happened?

I'm sry bro'.i spoiled both of ur lives..

d..e..v..

dev left .from that day,dev  started to drink.maan followed him to the bar one day..

dev..

Bro,I must have asked ur opinion about marrying meera..i forced my decision on u..now see all are pointing their hands at meera n u'..u both cannot become parents'bro,I want to become chachu..i want to bring up ur child like u loved me n cared me..my decision made ur both lives in mess..dev collapsed in his arms..

Maan came home with dev..he was also fully drunked..he settled dev in his room n came to me..

Meera..we will take our relation to next stage today'I cant see dev in tears'I'll do anything for him..he wants our baby..so,if u r ready to take our relation to next stage..we will..(he closed his eyes..) become one today'.

I too know that was a big decision for him ..to make a friend as wife'i loved him.so i went with his decision..from that day..we became one,by body..but our souls remain the same'

MeerasST:n more than that our young age,our physical need increased n we started to lust each other.Dev was one of the reason for maans stubborn,not to adopt or any scientifical terms of having a baby'he wants his own child..

his culture IS stopping him to near u geet ,when he loves u so much.,he is trying to stop himself.'yesterday,i saw the love in both of ur eyes..he didn't realize his love towards u  bcoz of his thought,that he is married..but,i'll make him realise ,that he loves you..its not lust like ours.
 meera continued
Shayad,that day has never come in our life..
shayad,i must not have accepted his decision...
shayad,dev has not said his wish.to see our baby...
shayad,we have never crossed our limits..
shayad,our friendship would have remained as pure as rain water..
shayad,maan would never feel guilt for making a friend as his wife...
shayad,all the things between us would have been the same...
shayad...

Meera got a call from adi..they want some files for meeting'maan is not there ,so,dev will be attending n they need the file..geet left to office.to help them.. meera was looking so tired..so she did not go with her..

precap:MEERA WENT INTO FLASH BACK AGAIN..

i think i can give 1 more 2morrow..

29.12.2011...10:25 pm..

Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
tanvi04 thumbnail

superb continue soon

Edited by sakshi04 - 12 years ago
meet555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MARRIAGE HAPPND.WAS HE OR SHE  GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE AS U HAVE WRITTEN THEY WERE ONLY GOOD FRIENDS IN COLLEGE?
happydays30 thumbnail
Awesome 
nice update
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part dear
ossum one
so in this way they married
great dear
waiting for the next update
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updates... and i really loved both the parts!!!!

Waiting for tomorrow's update
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 16
Maan is so confused and is refraining himself thinking about Geet...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 17
nice part...
so Meera loved Maan but for Maan it has always been friendship and the circumstances...
but will he accept Geet and love her without hesitation and not feel like he betrayed Meera?
cont soon dear...