Wat happened to u Anant????

Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Guys,

I m opening this thread with😭😭😭 I think u all know the reason... Here my desc abt AnYa in today's epi...

Epi starts with our sweet angel searching❀️
❀️ for her handsome n charming hero n finally she saw him sitting in staircase n goes to him when anant asked navya that she has time to stay with him at last with smileπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ meanwhile navya took juice glass n drink which s used by anant πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† navya told anant that I m busy ly upto magazine release after tat i ll be totally free...

Anant called barer n took some sweets (i think so ) n feed
😍😍navya for her achievement as she s doing great job there.. AnYa feeds each other n the party starts with magazine release... Amar intro navya as she s youngest new girl who played major role for this release to hear this anant face glowing like star with his cute smile😍 😍😍 navya luks at him n also smiled to see his joy n anant raised his handπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ ( I felt happy that anant does't get jealous with amar speech)...

All clicked photo with amar when navya going to take she luks at anant n his face lost brightness to see this amar called anant n 3 clked together..

Anant takes navya for dance while he get call frm navya mom as its already late meanwhile girls took navya with tem on stage but navya still luking for anant (how sweet ) anant come on stage n told her that v ll dance later as v get late now when tey try to move, amar asked tem to dance...

Now our cuties starts their romance with dance
as well as eye lock 😍😍😍 tey both staring each other n said thank simultaneously n laughedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† as usual our hero anant takes chance to say first n he said thanks for her invite.. navya also said thanks when tey conti with their romantic stare... voice interrupts by saying that all 2 take their pairs..

Now stupid trisha 😑😑😑comes bw AnYa by see this navya's face turned pale... Amar danced with navya but she s not to see this anant shattered πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” navya still luking for anant n she smiles fake at amar's perf (poor navya)..

Anant asked navya to leave when navya went to amar to say bye but he called deepak n got perm to see this anant in hyper can't bear amar's words then he said navya that wat s the need for him to call? y do he used the word I m here? I m also here with u😳😳... Navya consoles anant but he s not😭😭

Amar asked anant to join with him for drink but navya refused as anant has't drink, but anant in hyper n tells amar that he ll join him, navya luks shocked😲😲😲 when navya tries to stop him but she can't...

Anant drank scotch n he finished in single sip, navya in panic to see anant like this, amar asked anant to take slowly but anant said himself that how can take this sip by sip as its bitter n how these ppl r drinking this with cute face exprπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( bw tense this makes me laugh) n again took 2nd round n went with navya...

Still navya scaring luking at anant n he s behaving strange 😭😭😭 both sat in sofa.. anant called photographer to take tem 1 but navya stped anant... Anant takes pic wt navya using his mobile in which navya luking at him n Anant smiles likeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Navya tells anant to sit here as she s going to take food for him n requested him don't go anywhere n sit chup chap then anant puts his index finger on his mouth n salutes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( he luks really like a kid, poor anant drunk  in jealous n love😭😭)...

Very scaring ending, anant sent that pic to OM😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I m feeling really bad for AnYa😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divya.S- thumbnail
Awsome take dea, lovd d epi.. precap as always..
arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wel written di ...though u xplained evrything bt i wanna add smething that ya anant saw her gf wid sme1 else nd it can make ny1 jealous bt y cudnt he see her gf 's face ...she was nt wid amar or sme1 else 4 a sec  willingly .she continuously luked at anant thru the whole dance then hw cud he get jealous ?????????????????????????????

i dont understand this thing...y did he drink?????????????????wat so wrong happened that he cudnt control himself????????????fully ajeeb...

nd second i didnt lyk their dance at all ...y y y ?????????????i think this tym they r nt at fault its the director he shud hv directed them in a proper way wat he didnt do ...as alwas...their dance seq cud be more lengthy ...it was too short ...we cud get a nyc romantic nd close dance seq in this epi ...bt bcz of the director ...we cudnt ...

nd thrid according to me 2day's epis star was amar ...dnt get me wrong bt he danced really wel ...who choreographed his song shud hv choreographed anya's song too ...then it cud be better...

f.s.m thumbnail
well thanks di ,,,, your description is awesome as usual πŸ‘ ...
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiyasultana

wel written di ...though u xplained evrything bt i wanna add smething that ya anant saw her gf wid sme1 else nd it can make ny1 jealous bt y cudnt he see her gf 's face ...she was nt wid amar or sme1 else 4 a sec  willingly .she continuously luked at anant thru the whole dance then hw cud he get jealous ?????????????????????????????

i dont understand this thing...y did he drink?????????????????wat so wrong happened that he cudnt control himself????????????fully ajeeb...

nd second i didnt lyk their dance at all ...y y y ?????????????i think this tym they r nt at fault its the director he shud hv directed them in a proper way wat he didnt do ...as alwas...their dance seq cud be more lengthy ...it was too short ...we cud get a nyc romantic nd close dance seq in this epi ...bt bcz of the director ...we cudnt ...

nd thrid according to me 2day's epis star was amar ...dnt get me wrong bt he danced really wel ...who choreographed his song shud hv choreographed anya's song too ...then it cud be better...

very very true dear.. nothing happened to drink as anant over reacted (director maked)... I feel really bad for navya as she alwyz luks at anant n never enjoy with others... ya very short dance seq n i don't know y tey can't show AnYa romance like before😑😑

zara990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice description Kayal. That dance sequence was too short. I wished for a long one. I'm scared after today's episode. Bajpais will make a big issue on this if they get to know about this party

Originally posted by: Kayal_SHAMYA

very very true dear.. nothing happened to drink as anant over reacted (director maked)... I feel really bad for navya as she alwyz luks at anant n never enjoy with others... ya very short dance seq n i don't know y tey can't show AnYa romance like before😑😑

See I agree with you..I also wish the dance was more longer..and wish we gotten more anya scenes..See i liked the episode i thought both shaheer and somya were good! But Seeing anant drunk makes me sad.because i just dont like this alcohol thing in general...im totally against those stuff..thats why i am sad...
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
@Anush : Me too dear... I m totally annoyed with that drink seq but like anant's dialog in bwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wen anant said dance i was jumping but after seeing short one really disappointed...

@Fawwaz , Div n all : Thank u so much guys...
Edited by Kayal_SHAMYA - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Kayal_SHAMYA

@Anush : Me too dear... I m totally annoyed with that drink seq but like anant's dialog in bwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wen anant said dance i was jumping but after seeing short one really disappointed...

go on AT
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u hav written nicely dear...nice description dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘