Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
totally agree.. super happy Rati won two awards.. she totally deserves all the awards.. she excels in any role she does. Congrats to Sumit too.. both look good togetheršŸ˜³
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
i agree...there was a certain honesty, a sincerity in the whole award ceremony...and that is what connected according to me...zee rishtey as they called it, it had that love and warmth that relationships have...n i'm so sure audience recognises all this...if they keep going this way, with dedication, no one can stop zee from becoming d no. 1 channel...in this tough competitive scenario no show or channel can claim a stable top position...whatever touches the right chord works...audience will appreciate anything and everything where they see heart and soul. all the best to hitler didi and zee! Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 12 years ago
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww, that's a great award!  She really does the best she can with her stupid siblings.  However, I think she is a better bua.  She should have gotten the best bua award if there was such a thing.  Indira is truly a GREAT aunt!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

Aww, that's a great award!  She really does the best she can with her stupid siblings.  However, I think she is a better bua.  She should have gotten the best bua award if there was such a thing.  Indira is truly a GREAT aunt!

She truly is the best at everything... :)
No there were no bua award there was a best beti award she was nominated for, but someone else got it.