Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White_Pearl thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmGonna

I wanna be an icon by being the new sacchai ki moorti and show the Aukaat to all aurat's around me by disrespecting their izzat.

When Amar says these are facts (uncensored videos), I go quiet and stand up and tell him dheere bol.

When people tell me the truth, I close my eyes, fold my hand and stop making eye contact and tell them to go away.

When people expose me, I tell them -- chiillao mat, aaram se baat karo  (so that others dont end up hearing my wrong deeds).

Badtammaazi is also known as having a pure heart.  I am so young that my heart is made of pure truth so accept the gutter words coming out of my mouth.

People -  I am youth icon, the new abla purush. Everybody is giving me tit for tat. This is injustice!!

And what about Sky?
I am bit upset with some members who take sides of their favourites rather than discussing facts. Noone is perfect and accept the wrong doings. I agree Siddarth is not doodh ka dhula..he is paying for his karma for sure..he deseves every aspect of what he is facing today. You cannot get away with your wrong deeds. But at the same time Sky is no less than. sky dont have to make an big issue out of noght shift where SID is a total failure. He would have won manys hearrts by being normal. But he chose the other way. By bringing the parent topic sky totally lost it.

I respect memebers opinions but please dont back up your favourites so much that you start accepting the faults as correct. whats right is right and wrong is wrong.
I side with Sid today. Sky was more at fault, unnecessarily taunted and threatened Sid. Even when BB warned him, delusional Sky couldn't see his fault. He once again threw his mic but BB didn't punish him. I don't get it. So many rules broken this season yet no punishment. MCP creatives are busy preparing item numbers for Sky's little lamb.

Amar filled the sidekick position left vacant by Sid. If Amar leaves this weekend then I want to see Sky's game plan. If Sho-Sho's getting evicted then their side is always going to bully the rest.
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I agree that Sid is not 100% wrong.  He is ONLY 99.9 % wrong . 😳

lol 🤣 small correction: he is 99.999999999 % wrong.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

He has something called spine.Dont feel bad for him.He is enough for himself.He is a kid but he can show more emotional strength than anyone else in the house.He is self made unlike our Aakash baba who lives on his parents's money and is very proud about that🤢.

He isnt wrong completely for sure.

Hey Akash did 2 popular drama show KSVKBT, KIT(was lead) at 5-6 years ago and by himself not by his father and people know Akash for himself not for his father.

Second thing is that in Splitsvilla every contestant was under 25 so SID winning at 25 doesnt indicate anything. In fact the runner up of Splits villa Mohit is more popular than him(2 show one in SP as a lead and one another most popular show BHPH). So if SID has any special thing then he will have get the chance of doing some other show and will have his own fan follower.

In BB forum SKY has his own fan follower but SID dont have his own fan follower. All of those who are supporting SID is actually Mahek fan follower. This is the difference between Sky and Sid's popularity.

So you are saying that Akash lives on his parents money seems you have no idea about Akash previous TV show. But I think that SID has no ability to even get the role which Akash got in KSBKBT and KIT.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

haha..yes atleast he lives on his own.I am not saying he is sucessful and he has achieved alot.There is difference between achieving something and being self made.I hope you understand that 😕.🥱 Otherwise 🤣from my side hun

Is this really very creditable job that SID is not living with his parents? I think someone live with his parents is more good than someone live without his parents. THis prove that how much alone SID is that he actually dont deserve to live with his parents.

and SKY living with his parents doesnt mean that he has nothing his own and he is burden to his parents. I think we should in fact appreciate those who dont live their parents in their older age.
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sid fault was accusing Sky of not performing his duties properly ...  so Sky  who takes every opportunity to exaggerate  one's fault and keep taunting abt  made full use of it ...  Sid should talk less and do more .. Sid always talk way too much and doesnt come thru so his credibility takes a hit .. hence he looks for instances to prove himself ..  but today i was really disgusted with Amar .. bcoz he just sat there didnt do anything to separate them .. Sho actually did .. it says a lot about him  
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Of course nobody is 100 % right or 100 % wrong but Sid is really getting back what he has dished out to others 🤔
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He has something called spine.Dont feel bad for him.He is enough for himself.He is a kid but he can show more emotional strength than anyone else in the house.He is self made unlike our Aakash baba who lives on his parents's money and is very proud about that🤢.

He isnt wrong completely for sure.

😊completely agree on this. I wasnt a SID fan at all..esp sincei had followed splitsvilla and he was dirty in it! but seeing his change in BB5 is gud..at least he is tryin to improve himself.👏.but sky toh hadd hai! thick skinned and garbage mouthed and doesnt care a damn abt anyone and lacks manners too..time aane par woh sanju baba ki bhi izzat ki dhai-dhai kar deta hai 😲😲