if there can be for them...then y not geet...

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
DMG, KMH as well choti bahu have had season 2 among many others maybe that i dunno...then why not GHSP...

this last episode was too much for me to handle...am like literally crying...never thought i would have ever been like this..."mourning"...for a serial...but then GHSP is something different...

right now am really feeling sad and depressed...and i cannot help but to hate this feeling...even now am hoping for a season 2 with the same cast and crew and am keeping my fingers crossed...i just hope our wish will be granted...

and then why couldnt have they continued GHSP on sd OR LIFE OK...Whatever it might be...i really wish that LIFE ok is a super duper big flop...i mean GHSP has had to come to an end because of it...i feel sad for us GHSP fans as well as PKYEK fans though i dont watch that serial...

and the worst is that tomorrow is my birthday...😭😭😭...i bet this gonna be the worst ever...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Even i had never thought that i'll cry this much for a show...before watching todays epi i wanted to fight for everything...but now it seems...no ...i cant...i dont have the strength to fight
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i cant live without my gurti,i m sure our season 2 is backkk
-Zahra15- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidushi89

Even i had never thought that i'll cry this much for a show...before watching todays epi i wanted to fight for everything...but now it seems...no ...i cant...i dont have the strength to fight

and those flashbacks...i was so on the verge of crying...i cant believe we wont get our daily dose of maaneet now...😭
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
first of all!!! advanced HAPPY B'DAY!! guess wat i hav same feelings... my bday is on this sunday and it is officially ruined coz my favorite soap GHSP ended... even i want a season 2 and hav kept my finger crossed... i never thot bidding a tv serial can be so painful. i cried today...
-Zahra15- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaniqra

i cant live without my gurti,i m sure our season 2 is backkk

i hope this will be it...only season 2 can bring us out of our pain and grief it seems...
Craziest_MG thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

<font size="4" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#ff0099">and those flashbacks...i was so on the verge of crying...i cant believe we wont get our daily dose of maaneet now...😭</font>

I controlled throughout the epi...but the last part...where Geet started crying...dont know...
KTPROCKS thumbnail
even i had never thought that I would cry this much for a show...
I had never fall in love with a show...and when I did fall in love it was taken away from me so fast
Geet ended😭

but I will continue to fight for Geet season 2

Happy Birthday dear
-Zahra15- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_2010

first of all!!! advanced HAPPY B'DAY!! guess wat i hav same feelings... my bday is on this sunday and it is officially ruined coz my favorite soap GHSP ended... even i want a season 2 and hav kept my finger crossed... i never thot bidding a tv serial can be so painful. i cried today...

thanxxx...and same to u...as it is even mine is completely ruined i guess...i mean am not into the mood...really...
-Zahra15- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidushi89

I controlled throughout the epi...but the last part...where Geet started crying...dont know...

for me the most painful part was when those FB were being shown...i mean it kinda took me back to thse old epi once again...😭