MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks so much for the link!!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Nice segment...i'm really liking this guy...simple n straightforward!

KT n his KT-ness...ek hi nahaya dhoya insaan...my mom 🤣 TG...he didn't take up script writing 🤣  And the bit abt him n KD...liked the way he handled it...didn't give in a bit to the reporter/interviewer...KT's a smart guy 😆  He seems to be very close to his family...mom, dad, sis! Nice!!

Male biwi...🤣 kahan se he finds these words, man? 🤣 

Liked his answers in the car...maa main star bun gya 🤣  And he's  ever ready to sing! 😆

The item that he is...went straight to the girl's room...to see haryali 🤣 

Just like he seemed to take the dulha getup too seriously...biwi ko bhi real biwi samajh raha hai. 🤣  Sona, if u read this...my antennas caught some signal on the bit where he goes to KD's room after getting ready. Waisey bhi..kya saath saath rooms hain, boss 🤣

Oh chalo one more endless nonsensical entertainment in store..😆 love it.. will watch it in 6 or so hrs.. ðŸ˜† and idk abt yer antenna boss.. my radar is working overtime.. esp today as high on caffeine as I am.. will talk abt it when we chat😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ today was KT day...n when KT is there...u know its entertainment guaranteed 🤣

I also have to tell u something...hope i remember it when we talk. Chalo,cya at our regular time. And where's that LkM ki bhi maa?? 😆 Will try n ask her to come ol as well.
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
I sooo enjoyed this was brilliant.. KT is awesome!! Love this guy more and more... Was a treat to watch. And loved how he got onset and got ready was at the girls dressing room with KD lol- his excuse was that it was more open lol and some more masti scenes.  Was great..  And he looks so hot in the morning *drool* lol
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
SBS KT day caps

sonali.19281 thumbnail
🤣🤣 wat a guy really... ðŸ˜† oh he is total punjabi package.. never a dull moment in his day is it.. when there is he just crashes on the couch🤣 oh.. tacker gems.. the EPIC one was totally Ek Disha Dimaag🤣🤣 and I tht I was random... feel so proud of myself now.. ðŸ˜†

gosh his daily food habits frked me out..totally my lifestyle.. less oil, salt, wheat bread and brown rice.. and did he just say Complex Carbohydrate.. ðŸ¤£ tht just made my day.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜Ž 

his male biwi ref reminded me of my bestie at work who calls me work husband🤣apparently the 8-9 hrs at work is when she tries to forget her hubby and I am his behavioral clone.. ðŸ˜† but howlarious seg.. from the BG music.. the shaitaniya.. to the naha dhoya insaan.. ðŸ˜† to the sets mein jaatey hi chichora radar on... do I blame him.. I have such a girl crush on KDs eyes.. the greyish blue hues..she has gorgeous eyes really.. I wld so flirt her if I were a man...😆 and KT is all punjabi upar se.. so his chichorapan must be maroying gulatis..😆

cldnt help ðŸ˜† at the reporter woman.. first thing she asks him is abt d more than friends wala epic news seg.. like let him wake up completely😆 and same thing with KD.. jatey hi uchal padi on tht poor gal and KD has tht sincere wat do I say to this hyper woman now look🤣but all aside tht Ek disha dimaag just took the cake.. I cldnt focus on anything else after tht🤣🤣 i do wish the music was a lil less loud.. cldnt really hear half d things he was saying in the set..
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hes an awesome punjabi munda...just lives his life to the fullest...and hes so confident of himself yaar...!!!!
Hes such an homely, down to earth person :))
Loved the day...spent with tacker...!!!!

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
omg...is he cute or is he cute...
new fan reporting...
he's so unlike viren singh vadhera in real life...
haven't seen RBO much...used to follow LNMDJ and thought he was cute...
his interviews have been too chota to give a peek a boo of how mantel this bwoy can be...till this one...
He's so random and so brilliant at it...Phd in randomness is my new aim and tacker my new found guru!

hehe
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

omg...is he cute or is he cute...

new fan reporting...
he's so unlike viren singh vadhera in real life...
haven't seen RBO much...used to follow LNMDJ and thought he was cute...
his interviews have been too chota to give a peek a boo of how mantel this bwoy can be...till this one...
He's so random and so brilliant at it...Phd in randomness is my new aim and tacker my new found guru!

hehe

you are talking to the veteran🤣 but yup tacker is defo up there in this field.. I almost think he is my level of randomness..😆 I call it the tacker tales now.. started seeing his iv off late after watching EHM.. and m totally entertained.. m any day a tacker taler.. ðŸ˜† than any vadera or chaudhry shipper..
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

you are talking to the veteran🤣 but yup tacker is defo up there in this field.. I almost think he is my level of randomness..😆 I call it the tacker tales now.. started seeing his iv off late after watching EHM.. and m totally entertained.. m any day a tacker taler.. ðŸ˜† than any vadera or chaudhry shipper..

I've seen that in your posts too...tabhi am like a fan girl tumhari bhi...rofl...
but my eyes totally light up seeing your name and then am off to stalk that post...haha...
tum mujhe apna shishya ban lo...:-P
he's so adorable...i super duper like...am re watching the sbs segment...again...super vela i know...but whattodo it was one of the better ones!
I've been a shipper for only one couple till date...Caskett...castle's taken a mid season break and my life has been reduced to naught...sigh!