jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Sleeping beauty Part 24

Maan went straight to the hospital.
He went towards Kavya and Anjali.
"I want to see Geet".
"Why Maan?"Kavya asked.
"What a stupid question?Geet is my wife.No one can stop me from seeing her.You know one thing?If you don't allow me to see her i can file case against you all".
"You want to file case against us when your wife is unconscious?"Kavya asked him.
Maan did not get words.Actually he did'nt mean it.He just said something.That's all.
"Maan...even if Geet becomes conscious do you think she will let you visit her?She hates you".
Kavya's words brought Maan to reality.
"But Mr.Kavya Nanda..Geet does'nt know the truth.She is misunderstanding me.Otherwise she would not have done so".
"I know that.But you can't tell her the truth now.You remember doctor's warning?"Kavya reminded him.
Maan became upset.
"Gradually she may be able to remember everything.Please wait Maan..",Anjali tried to console Maan.
"I don't know whether Geet will able to able to remember her past or not.But one thing is sure..whatever related to you and your family can only have bad effect on her.It may be a blind belief..superstition.But when same thing repeats however modern we are,we tend to become superstitious.Ever since she got related to Khurana family she has been suffering in different ways.And you promised that she will protect Geet.But you did'nt keep your promise.Your father tried to kill my sister.Because of that she can't even remember what happened in her own life.She forgot her own son also.Still i gave you the consent to get her back.But again my sister is...physically and mentally she is so weak now.From this what should i understand Maan?"
Maan's tears flowed down.
"Geet's condition has improved.Please don't harm her health again.If you want Geet to be safe you should be away from her.If you love her sincerely..."
Before Kavya completed his sentence Maan said,
"I love Geet from the bottom of my heart.I really want her to be healthy and happy.What you say may be true.Having a relationship with me may harm her.Now i realize that keeping her healthy and safe is more important than getting her back in life.So i have decided not to disturb her in future.I am going..."
Maan went away.
Kavya and Anjali felt sad.
Kavya looked at Anjali.
"What i did was wrong.Right?I hurt him even though he has not done any mistake.But for my sister i had to wound his heart".
Kavya shed tears.Anjali wiped his tears.

Maan told his decision to Dadimaa.
Dadimaa shed tears.
"Why God is giving only pain to my grand son?"
"That is my fate Dadimaa.I can't stay here peacefully.If i live here i might not be able to control myself.So i have decided to move to Delhi".
"Delhi?"Dadimaa was shocked.
"Why not?Not so far.I have business there also.We can live there comfortably away from Geet".
Dadimaa controlled her tears.

After 2 days...
The doctor came towards Kavya and Anjali.
"Geet has opened her eyes.She is conscious now".
Kavya and Anjali were very happy.
"Geet is looking for someone..she is uttering only two names.Maan and Krish.."
Kavya and Anjali were shocked.
They went towards Geet.
Geet observed her own body.
"I did not die?I thought i'm finished.I was so upset to die before seeing Maan and Krish.They would have been shattered if i had passed away suddenly in the accident".
Kavya and Anjali were confused.
"Bhayya...bhabhi...where is Maan?I'm dying to see him.Krish was with him.Luckily i did not take Krish along with me for shopping.Otherwise his life would have been in danger.Bhayya...you did'nt inform Maan about my accident?No.Right?Otherwise he would have been here.In way its good that you did'nt inform Maan.He would have been so worried.But he must be worried about me being late.I have to go home".
Kavya and Anjali looked at each other with shock.
"Geet forgot what happened recently.But she remembers everything else",Anjali said.
Geet was confused about what they said.But she did not mind.
"Bhayya..please take me to Maan.I can't wait anymore.Please...I am too weak to go alone".
Anjali looked at Kavya to know his decision.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it she got her memory back hopeful they don't lie to her thanks for the pm awesome update 

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
little confused...geet is remembering maan and krish...is it in the past or present...
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 JASMINE ANOTHER ROCKING UPRATE
 GOOD SHE REMEMBER HER PAST NOW.
Edited by simm28 - 12 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
OMG OMG...loved it very much...Edited by --aarthi-- - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
waiting for the next update
pls dont make maan to leave geet dear
nats0101 thumbnail
twist after twist after twist..😆
geet s memory..!!!!!!!!!!!! poor maan..😭
just hopin maan s not gone 2 far!!
eagerly waitin 4 nxt updt..
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Good that she gains her previous memory back...

I wonder how many times she will forget and gain again her memory...she has become LADY GHAZINI...

Maan has decided to shift to Delhi...

interesting update...thanx for pm