"My LIFE" Os on maneet:)

iampretty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

My life

'Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.'

MSK: very handsome, sexy, aggressive guy. Maan is very rude and careless. Nobody knew the reason of maan's behavior. He never gave anybody any importance except his dadi, and his best friends He is the heart throb of his college. He hated the word LOVE. He can go at any extent to get what he wants.

Geet: really beautiful, sweet, loving girl. She loves her family and friends. She had her own little world that is perfect. She never knew what is like to hate. She only knew how to love and being loved.

What happens when two totally different people meet?

----------------------xxx-----------------------------------------------xxx----------------------

Geet: what? NO WAY. There is no chance I am going to Mumbai. Forget about it.

Mum: geet you have to go baby. Its matter of your career, I know how much your career means to you. Right now you are behaving immaturely just because you don't want to go away from all of us. But baby its only matter of 6 months, than u will be back with all of us.

Geet: no mum. I am not going. How will I stay without all of you?

Mum: geet stop baby. Ok fine you don't want to go it's your choice. We just want to see you happy.

Mum left.

Dada ji: she agreed?

Mum: no.

Dada ji: what?

Mum: don't worry. U know her papa ji .just wait for 5 sec.

Dada ji: 5

Mum: 4

Simran :(geet sis) 3

Dad: 2

Prem: ( geet's best friend) 1

Geet: I AM GOING. With that she banged the door as hard as she could.

Everyone laughed.

Finally the day came when geet had to go to Mumbai. She hugged her mum and dad and cried. Then she hugged her dada ji. Then simran and at end prem. She cried most hugging prem.

Prem was geet's best friend. There was not even one day geet didn't met prem. Prem was one year senior to geet, so he always had numerous free periods. Instead of relaxing, chilling with his class mates he used to sit with geet in her classes. They shared a very special bond. Everybody thought that they are dating but eventually everybody stopped asking because of their continuous refusal.

Geet crying: I HATE YOU. How can you let me go without you?

Prem: geet stop crying please. You know I applied in that college too but the admission date was over.

Geet: couldn't you apply earlier. You idiot u have any idea how much I will miss you? Geet lightly punched prem and hugged him tight.

Prem: ouch. He smile and hugged geet. You only care about you, you are not the only one who will miss me. I will miss you more then you will miss me. my day starts with u pagal. These 6 months will be so tough for me.

Simram: if you guys are done its time to go.

Geet: get out.

Prem: shut up geet, we are coming simran.

Prem and geet left.

At last geet left for Mumbai.

------------------------xxx-----------------------xxx----------------------------xxx----------------------

In the college

It was geet's  first day in college. She got a nice roommate. Her name was pinky.

Pinky: here you go geet. Your schedule, pinky hands geet a paper.

Geet: thanks pinky. You already helped me a lot, I don't know anything about here.

Pinky: chill babes and u welcome. U need any help do tell me. by the way lucky you.

Geet: why lucky?

Pinky: you got all the classes with maan.

Geet: maan? Who is he? And why I am lucky for that? And how you know he got all these classes?

Pinky: woahh hang on. Too much questions in one go. Well maan is the HOTTEST guy in college. Not to mention MOST POPULAR. OMG his attitude all the girls will die if he just looks at them. I guess that's enough for u to know why you are lucky. And how I know, well I have to pay for everything so I have a job in college. I have job to set up student's schedule. Basically I just put the data in computer records, all the schedule is being set up by the teachers. Got it?

Geet: yes I got it. Well I am curious to meet Mr Maan. It's gonna be fun. Geet smiled.

Pinky: ok time for my class. Cya laterz. And you have first period free, u can do whatever you want.

Geet: I know pinky, thanks.

Pinky left.

Geet turned around when suddenly a bike passed her with high speed. She barely escaped from getting hit, but her duppata got stuck in the biker's shirt. Geet was fuming in anger. She walked towards the bike in antagonism.

Geet: are u NUTS? I could've gotten hurt. Don't you have headlights called eyes . And what the hell give me back my duppata. Stupid, don't have any manners.

Somebody got off the bike in style.

Geet: are u done showing off? Will u speak?

Maan: I will, if u let me. with that he takes off his helmet.

Maan had a devilish smirk on his face, while for a second geet became lost in his eyes.

Maan: are u done checking me out?

Geet: very funny, I don't have time to waste on you. Can I get my duppata back?

Maan: since I don't have manners but you do, so whats the magic word.

Geet: what the '? Ugh you make a mistake instead of saying sorry you want me to beg you for getting my thing back. Oh hell no.

Maan: MSK never say sorry.

Geet realized he is the guy pinky was talking about.

Geet's inner voice( well along with other things she forgot to mention he is rude).

Geet: well then geet handa also don't beg. You know what you keep my duppata. I don't need it. Enjoy having it, u lucky to even hold it.

Maan: interesting, ms geet, you don't know me yet. I will make your life miserable if you try to mess with me.

Geet: I don't get scared mr maan. Try harder next time.

With that she left.

Maan: welcome to hell geet.

Geet while walking: we will see maan this gonna be hell for u or me.

Maan smiled: tough girl.

Maan left.

Whole  college was shocked MSK talking to a girl means giving her importance. A girl challenging MSK, This is gonna be fun.

Maan stepped in his classroom and went towards his group. His group was the popular group in college. Group members were maan, rohan, simi, raj, and piya.

Raj and piya are a couple while simi secretly likes maan. Maan never thought about any girl in that way. Maan knew that simi likes her but he never gave importance to it. He had this nature, whenever anybody try to invade his personal life he would just go mad and behave rudely even if they are his friends.

Raj: here comes our prince charming

Maan: thank you very much.

Simi: maan where were you?

Maan: excuse me, I don't think I need to tell u where I go.

Simi: I didn't'

Rohan: come on guys drop it. Guess what a lot of new students came and must say there are a lot of hot girls.

Raj seems interested, piya slapped him on his head.

Raj: well OUCH.

Piya: you all are same, heard about hot girls bam forget about your GF.

Raj: its not like that.

Piya: yeah whatever.

Raj: ok baba I am sorry.

Piya: that's better.

Maan rolled his eyes. NAUTANKI.

Just then geet entered in the class.

Maan looked towards the door for some reason he couldn't remove his gaze.

Simi noticed that she didn't liked it.

Rohan: ooo hot babe.

Raj: wow

Maan didn't like them ogling at her. He didn't know why but pangs of jealousy hit him. He decided to ignore that.

Piya: omg she is beautiful. Who is she?

Maan: GEET.

With that all turned towards him with the looks like ARE-WE-HEARING-IT-RIGHT?

Maan: what? Why you staring at me like that?

Raj: how you know her?

Maan: I met her in the morning. She is a new girl.

Oh ok. Everybody decided to shut their mouths because they knew if they said anything more maan will probably kill them for investigating.

Geet took a place in other section.

Piya: awhh she looks lonely, guys I will see you later. I am going to meet her.

Raj: what?

Piya: yes and simi is going with me. Let's go.

Raj: but how can u just go and '

Maan: let her go, she is your gf it doesn't mean she have to do everything as you like.

Piya: thank you maan. Raj LEARN something.

Maan chuckled.

Rohan whispering to raj: dude there is something wrong with him today. I am very inquisitive to meet this geet.

Maan: you said something?

Both: nope.

-----------xxx---------------------xxx----------------------xxx------------------

Piya: hi.

Geet looked up and gave a sweet smile.

Geet: hey

Piya: can I sit here? If u don't mind

Geet: oh sure.

Piya: I am piya and a junior here this is my friend simi.

Simi said hi with a sweet smile.

Geet: hey piya and simi. I am geet. Also a junior, I just came here for the 6 months course.

Piya: oh you are one of the honor students for the 6-months medical course.

Geet: yes..

Piya: wow that's awesome. Beauty with the brains

Piya's compliment made geet giggle. Maan from other side look at geet and he didn't know why but he also smiled along geet.

Maan found it weird that why he is behaving like that, when he didn't found an answer it frustrated him. He was just not ready to admit that one girl can amuse him this much.

Other side in just short time piya became a really close friend of geet. piya introduced geet with other members.

Piya: geet this is raj my BF. Piya blushed while saying that. Raj was astonished to see piya blush. In short it was a very rare moment.

Raj: hey geet. I heard a lot about you from piya. Its really nice to meet you.

Geet; hello raj same here

Piya was about to introduce rohan but rohan stopped her.

Rohan: hey gorgeous, I am sure u must have heard a lot about me by now.

Geet: actually no.

Rohan: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody laughed.

Rohan: how could you not know about the hottest guy in college.

All: u wish.

Simi: we all know who is the hottest guy in college so don't try.

Rohan shut his mouth when he saw maan coming. Maan came and stood opposite to geet.

Piya: at last geet this is'

Geet: Maan' I know. We already met.

From that day geet became a really good friend of rohan, raj, and piya. She also became their group member. Simi protested but nobody cared. Maan also didn't liked that because he secretly likes her.

---------------------xxx------------------xxx-------------------xxx---------------------

It was a typical day at XYZ college. Maan's group was sitting in the caf. Geet came and everything went silent. geet was dressed in beautiful anarkali of red and black color. She had diamond studs and couple of bangles on her left hand. She had payals on which make sweet sound when she walked. She looked extra happy today. All the boys were lusting over her. Maan couldn't see that, first he didn't like anybody else starting at geet second his feelings which he denied to himself. All the things frustrated him and in anger he shouted at her in front of everybody.

Maan; what the hell are you wearing?

Geet stood there confuse, not knowing what she did wrong.

Maan: what you think of yourself? U think that everybody will love you, give you importance if u decked up. U do all this for popularity right, u want everyone to go gaga over you. Let me tell you ms geet handa u are not that attracting that everybody'

Geet: SHUT UP just shut up. What you think mr maan everybody thinks low like you? And who are you to tell me what to wear and what not to? Before geet could say anything else maan held her wrist and dragged her from there.

Geet: what are u doing? Leave me.

Maan: be quiet. Remember one thing geet, I don't care what you think I don't want to see u In these clothes and dare u refuse.  Maan left.

Nobody ever talked to geet like that before. She was crying bitterly. She called prem.

Geet: hello prem .

Prem: OMG!!!! Finally geet how r u princess. Tu theek haina? U didn't face any problem there right. Do u need anything? I missed u loads geet come back soon please.

Geet couldn't help she started crying.

Prem: geet why are u crying? What happpend? Did anybody said anything?

Geet cried more and hang up. Prem kept calling she didn't pick up the call.

Next day geet went to class. Her eyes were swollen, anybody could tell she was crying. She sat away from maan. Maan didn't liked that.

Maan: I was really bad yesterday. What I did? I am a jerk to hurt her like that, I should go and apologise. Maan stand up to go to geet before he could walk prem barges in the class.

Prem: GEET!!!!!!!.

Everybody turned to look at prem. Girls let out a sight. (Prem was also a hot and handsome guy.)

Prem not caring about others went ahead and hugged geet and kissed her on her forhead like a gesture to assure her that he is here.

Prem: why were you crying? And why you didn't pick up the call.

Geet: what are u doing here? And leave me everybody is staring at us.

That was then prem noticed everybody's gaze.

Prem: opps.

Geet looked at maan. What she noticed left her confuse. Geet could see that something is bothering him. He was furious his eyes were red in anger like he could kill anybody. She didn't knew what was in his gaze that she broke out of hug. Prem and geet left the class bcause professor didn't want no disturbance.

Piya: OMG who he is. He is sooo HOT.

Raj: excuse me.

Piya: omg omg omg I think they both are dating, omg such a cute couple. Did u see how he kissed her? Wow so dreamy.

Maan became even more wild, he left from there without listening what piya said ahead.

Piya: but he cant beat maan. You know what I thought maan like geet and I also saw love for maan in geet's eyes.

Rohan: how can you be so sure?

Piya: actually I don't know about geet but I am definitely sure maan likes geet. Did u see his face when that guy hugged geet. Omg he could literally kill him at the spot.

Raj: well lets see what happens.

---------xxx------------------------xxx-----------------------xxx-----------------------

In khurana mansion.

Maan was in his gym breaking everything. His hand was bleeding furiously. Dadima came hearing the noises.

Dadi: maan yeh kya ho raha hai? U are bleeding.

Maan: dadi go away.

Dadi: shut up maan. Kya hua beta. Why u hurting yourself.

Maan: dadi there is sooo much pain in the heart, this pain is nothing compare to that pain.

Dadi bandaged his hand.

Dadi: who is she?

Maan: who?

Dadi; the girl you like. Maan I can tell you are in LOVE admit it. I saw you restless from soo many days. I could have doubt my thoughts but when I saw that duppata in your bedroom I understood. Maan I know you are reserve, but beta love is the most beautiful thing in the world, don't close your heart you need to experience this. I wont say anything but just think beta.

Dadi was about to leave maan stopped her.

Maan; dadi i hated the word love until she came in my life. Dadi when I saw her for the first time that day I found a reason to smile, she become a single light in the darkness of my life. I love her dadi more than I can imagine but I am afraid dadi will she like me? dadi I am afraid to express my feelings, dadi I am scared if I tell her what if she leave me, will she love me back?

Dadi smiled. Maan Real love begins where nothing is expected in return. I want you to confess to her, don't be late. Go get your girl get your life.

--------------------xxx-----------xxx----------------xxx-----------

Piya: geet who was that guy?

Geet: oh that's my best friend prem.

Piya: I thought you and him are a couple.

Geet: no we are not. Piya I have something to tell you.

Piya: what?

Geet: piya I LOVE MAAN.

Piya: piya screams ''.omg shut up.

Geet: I am serious. I knew maan before I came here.

Piya: what how?

Geet: maan came to Shimla last summer. I was there. I saw maan for the first time. He lived across my balcony. He never noticed me but I did. It was love at first sight..i know I might sound crazy but the moment I saw maan I don't know why I felt that he is the one. Without kowing, without wanting anything I continue to love him. I didn't know how but he became my life. I always believed that if something is in your destiny and if your love is true you will get it one day. Maan left Shimla. I never knew where he went. I didn't even knew his name. I told prem he pronounced me crazy. He said I am crazy to love a guy I don't even know the name of but it didn't matter I guess that's LOVE. I came here and met him again. It was like my life is standing in front of me, but the more I got to know him I realized I am in love with a guy who doesn't even like the presence of me but I couldn't  stop loving him. I am going back piya, but I will not live my life in a mere guilt that I couldn't even tell the guy I love the most that I love him. So here is a letter please give this to him.

Piya: geet I am just to shocked I didn't know love can be this deep. I pray geet that u get what you deserve.

Geet left from there.

Maan came to their apartment.

Piya: maan what you doing here?

Maan: where is geet?

Piya: she left.

Maan: what?

Piya: yes and before going she gave me this letter to give you.

Maan opened the letter.

Maan you might be thinking what this is. Well I don't know how to say anything I am bad at expressing my feelings. I saw you in Shimla and the moment I saw you, you became my LIFE. I always believed that if you want something truly you will get it. but seeing you almost everyday and seeing you ignoring me I guess this doesn't happen in real life. I am leaving maan rather than staying here and hurting myself I prefer staying away from you this way I can still love you without the desire for you to love me back. The fact that I love you more than my life is not important for me than your happiness. i never wanted you to love me, but I thought it was necessary for me to tell you about my feelings. Maan you're just like the air that i breathe,
i need you.. you caught me when i was falling your love lifted me back on my feet. i can't imagine me without you. I LOVE YOU MAAN SINGH KHURANA more than you can imagine.

I don't expect you to love me but I want you to atleast remember that there was a carzy geet handa who loved you more than anything.

Maan was in tears.

Piya: you love her a lot don't you?

Maan: how can she think that I can live without her now. she is the best thing that ever happened to me. no I cant let her go.

Piya: go get her maan. Get your LIFE.

Maan got her address and went to get geet.

Maan: I am coming geet.

-------------------xxx--------------------xxx----------------xxx---

Geet was sitting in the garden. A cute little child came and gave her a note.

She opened the note.

"Xyz hotel at 5:00 please geet do come."

Geet: who sent this. No I will not go but at least I want to know who sent this. Gee ask prem to join her, she didn't want to go alone.

Prem: geet you go in I will come in a second.

Geet went inside. When she stepped inside the rose petals were showered on her. There was nobody in the room. There were heart shaped balloons and roses everywhere. There were numerous tables, on each table there were candles placed in the shape of heart on each table there was something written. As geet walked to first table she found a paper that says, "You may be out of my sight' but never out of my mind' I Missed You!. As she walked ahead to other table there was another note "Before I met you I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. As she walked to other tables on each table she get notes like' Meeting you was fate, becoming your enemy was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Geet smiled, by now she knew who called her here. She found another note that says" I'm still falling for you and I love every second of it." Geet had tears in her eyes.

A voice'geet sit down. Geet took a seat next to a table. Prem came in and sat next to her and smiled. Maan came on the stage.

Maan: geet you might be thinking what is all this? Geet you expressed your feelings and left from there without giving me a chance to give u an answer. Geet the first day I met you I felt like maybe the world is not bad. When I saw you get lost in my eyes it became the beautiful moment of my life that I will cherish forever. How can you think that I don't like your presence, the only reason I stayed away from you I ignored you was because I was hopelessly in love with you. I was denying my own feelings. I was frustrated I hated the word love geet until I realize how beautiful it is. I shouted at you in the caf that day the only reason was that I couldn't see anybody else looking at you. I had this weird possessiveness that only I am allowed to look at you, admire you, and love you. I don't know how and when you became my life. That day when prem hugged you I felt like ripping him apart. Prem frowned while geet smiled. Maan continued, I hated to see you with anybody else even if it was your friend. I realized how much I love you but I was scared to admit it, I was scared that u will leave me like my parents did. Yes geet one reason I hate the word love was because of my parents. My parents had love marriage but they count their marriage as their biggest mistake. The person who claimed that they cant stay away from each other at one point were not ready to stand each other's mere presence. After I was born they cope with each other for me but then my mom left us. She left me, my dad everything to live her life. Where she went we don't know, my dad was heart broken for some time but then he decided to move on. He married again and left me .Dadi couldn't bare all this she disown his only son. I was left with my dadi. She gave me all the love. I hated everything. The pain made me ruthless. I created a shell around me, I didn't want anybody near me, I wanted no feelings in me because I didn't wanted to end up like my parents but when I met you my control slipped away. The shell I created around me started to break. I realized that not everyone is same. I realized that love is not bad only some people make it look bad and mean nothing. When I came to confess to you I found out you left, at that very moment I felt like a person who lost everything, I felt like I lost the reason to smile, to live. I realized that I was slightly wrong when I thought you are important in my life because you are not important but you are my LIFE. Today at this moment I am confident in saying this that "Without the bad, there would be no good. Without the sad there would be no happy. Without the pain there would be no joy. Without the hate there would be no love. Without you there would be no me. Why cant you just see that i love you, with all my heart. That without you there isn't a me. I am just a lost soul trying to fit into a world that i don't belong in without you." I LOVE YOU GEET HANDA MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD. WILL YOU MARRY ME?  Will you spend the rest of your life with me?

Geet was crying she ran to the stage and hugged maan as tight as possible.

Maan: I am sorry geet I couldn't tell u this before.

Geet: no maan I am sorry I should've trust my love. I am sorry maan.
I LOVE YOU MAAN SINGH KHURANA AND I CANNOT THINK OF MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU.

Maan: so will u marry me?

Geet: YES, YES, AND YES.

Maan kissed geet. They were kissing when they heard prem.

Prem: woah GUYS I am still here.

Geet and maan broke out of kiss and smiled while geet blushed.

Maan: geet this wouldn't have been possible without prem.

Geet: what?

Maan: yes I came here yesterday, he helped me set up everything. I  came here with intention of killing him but we became good friends.

Prem: yes, until yesterday I thought geet is crazy to love you but when I met maan I felt stupid to have thought like that. He loves you a lot geet. I am soo happy for you geet.

Prem hugged geet.

Maan: ohk I am allowing you to hug my LIFE for now but later on back off dude.

Geet and prem 2gather: MAAN!!!!!!

Everybody smiled.

-------------------------xxx--------------------------xxx---------------------xxx--------------

After 6 months'

it was the day of maan and geet's marriage. Although the parents wanted to wait maan couldn't wait any longer. He made it clear that if they didn't let them marry ASAP he will take geet to any marriage office nearby and will marry her without letting anybody know. Knowing that geet will not stop him and maan means his words parents agreed. Finally the day came.

Maan was sitting in mandap waiting for geet. When geet came he forgot to breathe. She looked nothing less than a fairy. He couldn't believe that finally they are getting married.  He felt proud that she only belongs to him. When she sat next to him he held her hand. He felt that everything is perfect. They were done with all the rituals. They were husband and wife. Maan said to geet infront of everyone ; thank you geet for coming in my LIFE, thank you for making my LIFE beautiful, thank you for being mine only mine. Geet slightly whispered enough for maan to hear: thank you maan for being MY LIFE. Maan hugged geet in front of everybody. Everybody just prayed for this beautiful couple.

Maan and geet lived happily ever after. They became each other's life. Maan and geet were like two souls in one body, two hearts that beat as one.

thank you soo much for reading...

hope u all like it..

sorry for mistakes..

thank you once again..

do press the like button and comment😳

Edited by iampretty - 12 years ago

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
uff kameeni link toh deni chahiye thi it took me HOURS to find it🤣
yayyy love you
omggg kameerii tu such main ek kameeni hi hai stupid
itni aachi OS hai aur keh rahi hai crap? lagta hai mental hospital ki jaroorat hai🤣
omggg this was sooo cutee aww
i couldnt even imaginee geet loving maan from befire but pretending to have dushmaani with him..
andd hailaa
mar gayi main toh
maan's proposal was soo romantic and awesomee
lovee it jaanii
you rockk
i want more OS from you and where is update for ur FF? :O
jaldi update de
and keep on writing
loveddd this onee
lovee you
thankyouu baby
mwahh
shreyaa.
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
Mishti13 thumbnail
MG really really nice OS 
really liked it
WOW loved how maan geet confessed

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesoome os dear loved it
do wite some more
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Aww Mary! This was amazing yaar! You must rele love me! Or else you wouldn't hav made this update so long n complete!
hate when ppl leave cliff hangers though I am the cliff hanger queen haha.

It was awesome babe! Write more asap! N keep those pms coming!! I would hav responded b4 but I didn't see te pm 🤣 🤣

Anyway, Thankss for writing n pmingg!!

Keep up the good work!
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow luvly os mindblowin
beautifully written
fanx 4 da pm x
-Ghuncha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely yaaar...
it good to read such a sweet piece of os after a long time...
thanks for the pm..n sorry for late reply...

love you...🤗
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
amaZing!!! do write more!!
sweetiepie thumbnail

awesome dear loved it
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
wow awesome os dear...
loved it...
the way maan proposed to geet was awesome...
keep writing...
thanks 4 the pm..