Os Darkness(read at your own risk )

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
 i wrote this to mark International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women (25 November) sorry i am late 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtBBEAVelLE[/YOUTUBE]
happy birthday 

a silly story sorry in advance if you feel it bold 

Akash and payal wedding was finalized ,Arnav and khushi were still playing hide and seek with their feelings .

one evening 

Khushi: enter RM namasta mamiji

Mami: namasta pathi sari

Khushi: where is everyone ?

Mami: Anjali is upstairs .LA has gone to Spa .

Khushi: hum Anjali ji ka paas ja raha ha

Mami: ok

Khushi walked up she passed his room she felt strange kind of feeling she smile and walk to Anjali room

She stop at the door as she heard Anajli was talking to someone there was an argument going on and Anjali was saying"Akash aur Payal ki shadi se aap ko kya problem ha "

Khushi: who was planing to turn back stopped and open the door and saw Shyam she saw he had seen her ..khushi just shocked she ran to Arnav room ,"Arnav ji" she look around she couldn't find him 

Arnav: who was in shower he heard her calling "coming khushi" but she didnot heard him she ran down .

Mami: kya huwa ha tum ko  she saw her running like crazy 

Khushi didnot heard her she just ran out of RM ... she was calling Arnav "pick up pick up " tears were floating in her eyes ,suddenly some one snatch cell from her hand .

Shyam: not that fast khushi ji .. he just pull her from her arm and drag her with him to the car push her in car back and locked her ..he drive away from city..

Khushi shouted alot to open but it was no use she just felt tired suddenly the car stop .

shyam open & drag her out.

Khushi: where are you taking me?

Shyam: Khushi ji i know now i can't have you as today or tomorrow my identity will come out .

Khushi: chora hum ko

Shyam just drag her on ground , it was a dark hunted place.push her to his car back

Khushi: Shyam ji

Shyam was out of his mind he just slap her as she try to get out of the car from other side & pull her back , he became animal with her ,he crossed all the boundaries ... Khushi just could not stop him she just became motion less ...

Shyam "Khushi i am done with you . now you are useless for me , i wanted to marry you but the Raizada had not left any option for me ."

Khushi: was just looking at sky talk to the stars "amma babu ma you all watched " her tear just dry in her eyes .

Shyam: "tell me where to drop you from where i pick you aur you will call your Arnav ji " he gave her back her cell which was switched off .

Khushi : just sat like a statue

Shyam: drive to the city he just pull her out of his car &  push her on road & drive the other direction.

Khushi: lay flat on road .

at Rm

Arnav: walk out of washroom, he look around "khushi"

Anjali: khushi tou nahi aai

Arnav: di she was calling me i heard her

Anjali smile chota aaj kal aap ko bohat zaida Khushi nazar aati ha

Arnav: Di he just walk down"mami ji khushi aai thi"

Mami: ha  she was fine when she came but suddenly she became frighten  & ran out

Arnav: just ran up he saw 3 miss bells from her  .he redial but it said cell is switched off."khushi" he just dail to payal & asked her

Payal: she said she is going to RM

Arnav: just ran down he quickly told everyone that he has a feeling Khushi is in danger asked La & aksah to search for her ,he asked Mami ji to stay at home & tell if she come back. ,he just rush out to her place but there was no sign of her . as time was passing he was getting more scared he was in touch with La & Akash .every where they  searched for her .

Payal: where is she ?

Arnav: i don't know he just hug payal .. as they have search every hospital  where possible place. time passed everyone was at Khushi place . it was 10

Arnav: was looking at sky "maa give her back " he called at her cell her cell was open "khushi" bell was going but no one was picking up. "pick up pick up "

Khushi was laying she saw Arnav calling her she just closed her eyes ... Arnav try many times .he  was restlessly driving here & there ,it was his 30th time  when someone picked from other end

Arnav"hello"

boy "hello "

Arnav who are you ?

boy i sell newpaper on highway junction .i was going back home i found aunty .

Arnav: beta where are you ?

boy told him the address .

Arnav: beta please keep the phone next to aunty ear please .

boy :uncle i am scared she is dead..

Arnav: just stop the car .

boy : i am sitting far from her .

Arnav you just stay there i am coming i am coming. he just drive as fast as he could . the boy words were echo in his ear ."she is dead" tears were flowing out of his eyes

Boy : uncle

Arnav what beta ?

Boy : she is moving

Arnav: please go to her placed cell next to her ear please

Boy: ok he just walk to her placed next to her ear

Arnav:"khushi khushi "

Khushi: hmmm

Arnav: just took a deep breath as he felt his life came back ...

boy : uncle aarha ha ..

Arnav just gave a weak smile  he just reached the place he saw a small boy age around 10 sitting next to khushiwith her head in his lap .he just ran on other side of road ..he was shocked to see her in such state , he just kneel down check her plus hold her tight in his arms kissed her many time ,he just taken off his coat & covered her .as she shiver in his arms

boy uncle mein jao

Arnav just hold the boy hand" i can't thank you "

Boy :it was my pleasure to help you

Arnav: look at him in surprise .

boy :bye he walk away .

Arnav just picked her up . he could sense what had happen to her ." i will not leave him"he just pick her up & walk to car .made her lay on front seat he just cried .his cell rang he just picked it up

Akash :bhai did you find her?

Arnav: someone had ..he paused & cried

Akash :bhai she needs a Dr you come back please

Arnav: yes i am coming , he just wipe his tears .

Akash: bhai should i tell everyone

Arnav no you just ask di to come with payal & Dr .

Akash : where?

Arnav guest house . he just drive straight to guest house , which was recently completed . " i will hide this nothing happen to you" caress her cheek ,just look at her who was sleeping as if she was dead... he just reached guest house.

Anjali & Payal were waiting for him ..he just parked car took a deep breath . Payal open door

Arnav wait he just walk other side . picked her up

Payal: who did it? she was crying 

Arnav: just walk in where Dr was waiting with Akash &La . he just straight walk to a room & made her rest on bed. Dr just examine her.

Dr: Arnav it is a attempt of ...she paused

Arnav i know

Dr: it is a police case

Arnav look at other to ask them what to do?

Payal: babuji will not take this.

Anjali if we hide this

Dr: but you are saving the culprit by doing this and for her future it will be a problem.

Arnav:look at khushi "i can't do this to her ,you just help us as much you can "

Dr: "ok" she was old friend of Raizada's ,she just ask Anjali to stay & ask other to go

Arnav : was not moving ,

Anjali chota

Arnav : look at La " Lavanya tomorrow i am marrying her ,you will find many but she can't and to cover up what have happen to day i have to "he paused

La just look at him she could not say any thing as very one was in shocked .

Dr: look at him Anjali let him stay. anjali move out . he just help her. it took hour he cried while helping her.dr just removed her gloves & look at Arnav"i have got few evidence "

Arnav: when she will get up?

Dr:soon.

Arnav: is this enough to find the culprit

Dr: yes

Arnav: how to handle her?

Dr: you love her as i have notices just make your marriage a normal thing.

Arnav: i will .he just sat next to her .

Anjali: chota

Arnav: di please dont say anything as right now my mind is shell and the only thing which is in my mind is what will be her reaction ? and how to handle her?

Anjali: placed her hand on his shoulder "what we will say to elders at home  ?"

Arnav: bury this here and in our hearts.

Payal ,Akash and LA just stand  still in the room  as no one knew how to react .

Arnav: you all go home . if someone ask where is khushi just say she is with me 

Anjali: chota aap yahan per akela

Arnav: DI i think when she gets up she should not see everyone around her with long faces . "just let her feel she saw a bad dream ".

Akash: Di bhai is right.

Arnav: and tomorrow we will have a very simple shadi  sorry Akash and payal spoiling your plans 

Payal: you are doing so much for her

Arnav: she is mine that why i am doing ...Sorry LA

LA:ASR just shut up  kissed khushi fore head  and she walk out .so does other he just lock the door and walk back to the room he just cried his heart out ... "why some one did this to you? you have never hurt any one "he just look at her she was sleeping

he just sat next to her time passed .

Khushi: arnav

Arnav: i am here khushi placed his hand on her cheek he just sat next to her

Khushi: pani he just made her sit and made her drink she was very thirsty she drank whole glass  .

Arnav: want more

Khushi: yes

Arnav: made her drink other glass

Khushi: open her eyes she look at him and then look around

Arnav: kya huwa

Khushi: aap

Arnav:did you saw a bad dream ?

Khushi: try to recollect

Arnav: dont you remember i bought you to guest house to show you .

Khushi: nahi

Arnav: wait pick her up in his arms

Khushi where are you taking me ?

Arnav: to show you

Khushi :but

Arnav: i will show you then you will recollect .. he just walk to the hall remember here you pushed me  , uff that day you were so angry .

Khushi: you left me in dark all alone

Arnav: i didnot knew ..he walk up few step here you were locked up

Khushi; just hug him tight i still get scared of that ..

Arnav: walk back to room made her lay

Khushi: mind was shell

Arnav: did you like the way i proposed  you

Khushi: i dont remember

Arnav: kneel down hold her hand "Khushi kumari gupta will you marry me i am world most rakhas & LG "

Khushi: smiled

Arnav: uff DM i proposed her in such a romantic way and she does not remember .

Khushi: started looking here and there 

Khushi: aap

Arnav: he just kissed her ,he was doing as the Dr told him .he was so soft and gentle with  her. "dont say you dont remember our first kiss "

Khushi: ha nahi yaad

Arnav: ufff yar . it took me months to admit and Khushi you dont remember .

Khushi: sorry she just look at him .

Arnav: would  you like to have dinner ?

Khushi: no i am tired i want to sleep

Arnav: ok sleep she lay down look at her

Khushi: aap jhoot nahi bol sakta ha hum ko sub yaad ha

Arnav: just hug her she just didnot cry ,he just cried ..

Khushi: aap ka rona se sub thek to nahi ho sakta .kya hum phir pehla ki tarah hojai ga

Arnav:: just closed his eyes "just forget it tomorrow we are getting married "

Khushi: why?

Arnav: because i want to

Khushi: but i dont want to as i dont want you to live with a used .

Arnav: chup please . it was a accident a worst nightmare ,can you tell me who ?

Khushi: no use as i cannot be same

Arnav just look at her

Khushi: can i stay here ?i dont want to go home

Arnav: we will stay here from today

Khushi: please aap

Arnav: khushi i just love you why dont you get that.thou i am late to admit it 

Khushi: you use to love that khushi which was paused

Arnav: please dont say like this please .how i was only i know .

Khushi: can you leave me alone for some time ?

Arnav: no he just hug her tight ...she just look at the ceiling . he just stared at her there was nothing in her eyes . time passed she just closed her eyes as she was tired . 

next day Anjali Akash walk in the room they saw Arnav hugging her tight in his arms he was asleep. and she was  staring at the ceiling ...they walk out 

Anjali: chota soraha ha

Akash: i will kill that person i swear .

Anjali just cried ..how she is looking at the roof  she i not our khushi  who use to make other smile today she is lost 

Arnav: woke up as he heard them . he look at khushi she was in his arms like night ."kab uthai"

Khushi: look at him he just kissed her forehead ."get up today it is our wedding i am so excited"

Anjali walk in as she heard his voice

Arnav: DI make her ready i want to see her in bridal dress. he just walk out of the room 

Anjali: LA is bringing her dress 

Khushi: stop him why he is ?

Anjali: why what happen ? last night he called us and told that he want to marry you.

Khushi: just look at Arnav "so he had not told any one "she  had a self thought. she just jump out of bed and ran to him just turn him from his shoulder towards her

Khushi: why you are doing like this?

payal enter with buaji and her amma

buaji: nk shadi karni thi tou itna drama karna ki kya zarorat thi tum dono ko sanka devi 

Arnav: smiled ...it was all going according to his plan which he made with Anjali. Akash ,Payal and La last night 

Anajli: jaldi kara nani is waiting at mandir with babuji mami and mama ji

La: just ran in she was holding the dress "sorry sorry i am late" she gave that to Anjali 

Anjali: chala Khushi  she hold her hand and walk in the room.

Khushi: i want to talk to Arnav alone 

Arnav: ok i am coming i think you all go we will come  ...he just walk behind her  and close the door.

Khushi: what are you doing?

Arnav: i told you last night 

Khushi: you dont know what happened to me ?

Arnav: i know only i know 

Khushi: why you are doing it then?

Arnav: because i love you 

Khushi: stop this rubbish please . will you like if i carry..she paused

Arnav; it will be yours 

Khushi: right now you are not thinking .she just turn around

Arnav: he just placed his hand on her shoulder " tell me one thing if i met and accident , i became blind , or i loss my both legs , will you stop loving me"

Khushi: kya bol raha ha aap

Arnav: bolo na will you stop loving me because i cannot see or i cannot stand on my feet. 

Khushi i will not. she placed her hand on his lips 

Arnav: then how could i stop loving you? as last night told you it was an accident . 

Khushi: but i 

Arnav: please khushi i beg you dont test me please i am tired , you are judging my love over that B*** he just paused

khushi: just sat on the floor as she could not argue any more .

they got married in a very simple way . he just  said he want to stay alone with khushi at guest house . so he drive back with her to guest house. days started passing from day one he behave like a newly married couple he just didnot want to say he is ignoring her ,or any think happen. Khushi didnot stopped him once let him do what he want to . as she use love him too.

After one month she just got up she was feeling sick she ran to wash room and she throw up 

Arnav: walk behind her "what happen?"

Khushi: just look at him  push him and walk out 

Arnav: "it is mine khushi"  said to himself " i am sure ."

Khushi: as you accepted me adopt this too. said to him with pain in her eyes 

Arnav: smiled 

Khushi: i am not joking ,you just think very thing is a joke ... you made your life a joke . can any one say Arnav Singh Raizada Isolated him self for last 1 month just to bring back . she again feel sick

Arnav: give her juice .."mama itna ghusa acha nahi ha "

Khushi: stop trying to be Khushi she is dead .

Arnav: shut up just shut up . she is not dead  i daily feel her ,and mind you i can go to any extent to bring her back to life .

Khushi just left the room

Arnav: DNA test will tell you Khushi it will . the culprit and my baby report will come together. he just smiled and walk behind her as he knew she must be sitting angrily. 

Khushi: phir aagai aap hum ko tang karna ... as just placed his head in her lap 

Arnav: aur koi kam nahi ha mera paas, waise bhi let me sleep her as fater few months our baby will be here.

Khushi: just smiled 

Arnav: pull her cheeks.mera baby. 

three days later  it was evening dr sharma send the report should i open or you will do it your self .

Arnav: asked khushi

Khushi: you open it

Arnav: ok you open our baby's

Khushi: with heavy heart she open the envelope 

Arnav looked at her she just  hug him  and she cried she cried her heart out . he let her cry as this was the last time she was crying .she cried after the incident "i told you khushi"

Khushi: please throw the other report no need of it now , snatch it from his hand

Arnav: why?

Anjali walk in " for how long khushi you will hide it ha "

Khushi: DI

Arnav: what happen?

Anjali i was waiting for this day.when you both will became parents .

Arnav: what are you talking about ?

Anjali:Akash ask policeman to bring him in 

Arnav: was shocked to see Shyam in hand cuffs.

Anjali he is the one she just saw khushi hide in Arnavs arm her eyes was close  , with eyes she ask police man to take him out.."the person who khushi was engaged was your jiju ,i was not getting why he was so against about payal and akash engagement .she paused. i my self provide his sample to dr sharma to check if it match with the evidence. and i have seen her getting frighten of his name  "

Arnav: just look at khushi she was hiding in his arms as she daily many time does when she  get flash back of the accident .

Anjali: he will pay for his deed i promise you ,he will be hang till death for his sin .she kissed her  and walk out 

Arnav: never saw anjali so strong in his whole life as she was right now ."you were saving di marriage khushi,that why you were not willing to stay at RM."

Khushi: hmmm hug him more tight 

Arnav:you know i said if Akash had done that to you i would have killed him .

Khushi: that is why i didnot told you as i knew you will kill him..

Arnav: "it is over khushi all over darkness gone from ever now our new bright life have started"kissed her 

sorry for mistakes  i will correct it tomorrow me tired 🥱

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
edit*
*hey yar its really goood..though it was sad..but ended on a happy note..loved this..that bloody crap.hate him ..wanna tear him in millions parts..jail is not enough.
loved arhi..how he care and love her..it was really amazing..
Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it and hated 
i hated what shayam did 
loved how arnav put her before everyone and every thing how he stood by her and was sure the baby was theirs love how anjali stood strong and the how the lust of one man became the honor and love of another sometimes one wrong can fix a million right life is written by god even if we don't understand the words or his plan love the os very beautifully written sweet perfectly done in darkness the is always light 

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww it was sad but really GOOOD
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i loved it ...i loved it...i just loved it!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
it was so sad!!
ur work is fab!!
though i wud never want anything like dis to happen!!
coz yaha toh ek page ki bat hai show me aisa hua toh 3-4 mahine yei hota rehna ha and id die seeing arnav khushi in so much pain!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice...great work 
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice one Nadia..
A different approach!! But still the hard part of the story is hardest anyways!!
But anyways.. Glad to see a practical and loving Arnav!

Thanks for the PM dear!
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazingly superb update, hate that idot shyam,khaas arnav usse apne hathose maarde, love the way the family had supported her with all their love, love arnave for being a pillar to khushi.
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeeeyyy!!! i loved it!! i loved how strong anjali was being about the whole thing.. i really wish she ends up being just as strong in the show..i would hate to watch her break down and become a wreck..she is just so sweet and cute

thanks for the PM!!