Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SonaliDhone

Noo please don't create any misunderstanding between Prithvi n Nandini ๐Ÿ˜ญ. in next update try to solve  their problem ... can't see seperation of two loves...

Thanks for your comments sweetie...well lets see how their lives move on...๐Ÿ˜Š
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridhithakur

awsom ...som1 plez clear the misundrstanding...

thanks for the comments...lets see what happens next... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetap

plzz no, no seperation, plz plz clear this misunderstanding in next part, ud soon

thanks for your comments...๐Ÿ˜Š lets see if the misunderstanding gets cleared...
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara212

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

wats this Dhanvi Yaar!!! i am shocked not for Nandini Drama and Prithvi's reaction it was obvious but for vinode reality and Prithvi is leaving college... he should be strong na... wat was Prithvi's man doing to whome he called for Abhi's detail...
Waiting for next
Thanx for PM..it really helps
TC
Sara

Lets see what happens next...i am sure you will enjoy the story...thanks for your lovely comments... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: samikshachauhan

my goodness. what was that?????????????

so many twists and turns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

but the ypdate was awesome. 
even nandini's father cheated her??๐Ÿ˜ก o my poor nandu! she must be feeling terrible.๐Ÿ˜ญ

and prithvi left clg? wat will happen to my nandu now๐Ÿ˜• prithvi plzz don't leave nandini in this mess. she needs u.

update soon. i can't wait any longer. plz clear the misunderstanding as soon as possible after all they are made for each other...

Hey sweetie...thanks for your lovely comments...hmmm i understand Nandu needs Prithvi but lets see what happens next... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Freethinker thumbnail

Part 24

Richa "what ??? I can't believe this"

Angad "yes Richa...i seriously don't understand what's wrong? I never saw Prithvi like that before. Anyways we have exams coming...we should study"

Richa "God knows what happened to their relationship...Nandini loved him so much...and as far as I know Prithvi was so protective about her..."

Angad "we can never forget them...come lets go..."

8 Months later '...

Piyush "i am going away...but I will call you daily"

Sneha "well I don't trust you...now tell me where are you going??"

Piyush "back to Delhi ofcourse...i have finished my studies...i will work there"

Sneha "ok...then I will study there..."

Piyush "what??? ...no '.i mean why??"

Sneha "so you are scared??...i knew something is wrong with you...why don't you tell your parents about me then??"

Piyush "now...its too early to tell them...they will kill me"

Sneha "if you don't tell them...then I will kill you...so better tell them...may be I can get engaged with you now...and can marry later when I finish my studies"

Piyush "oh my God!!!...Sneha listen we are too young for all this and I believe..."

Sneha "i don't care what you believe...just do as I say"

Richa and Angad were listening to their conversation...

Richa "hey Sneha you shouldn't force him"

sneha "you don't know him... once he goes out of my sight ...he will make another girlfriend"

Angad "no he won't '.he's too scared of your beatings now" and smiled at Richa

Richa "So when are you leaving??"

Angad "hmmm most likely tomorrow...can I ask you something Richa?"

Richa "yes sure"

Angad "i don't know if you will like it or not..I wanted to say this since last eight months but never had courage .."

Richa "what is it?"

Angad "will you marry me Richa?"

Richa "what???..." she said surprisingly

Angad "i knew you won't like...sometimes I think I am so stupid...and"

Richa "yes you are stupid..."

Angad "what?"

Richa "because you never understood my feelings for you...well I will say yes to your question"

Angad smilingly "really??? you...oh thanks Richa"

Richa smiled at him as he was so happy.

Angad "i will tell my parents once I reach home...don't worry you can complete your studies first...i will wait for you...i know you want to finish your graduation"

Richa "thanks Angad..."

____****************

It was a big mansion built in a completely unfortified and gracious style with gardens, parks, and drives.

Renuka looked up the clock...

"Prithvi come have your breakfast" she said

Renuka never asked him why he's so quiet all the time since he came here...she thought he never wanted to join his Father's business but now he is equally helping his Father and studying at the same time...she saw a drastic change in him but never asked him anything...she knew he will not tell anything...even if he's had any trouble...he likes to keep it to himself...she never saw him smiling and he always avoided parties and concerts...sometimes it made her think why has he become like this...like someone without any emotions.

Prithvi kept himself busy with his work and studies...he didn't had any feelings for anyone...

"bye mom" he said while she was thinking...

"bye beta" Renuka said but she was worried for him...he had never been so serious before...at times she even saw him getting angry over little things...there was something wrong she assumed...Prithvi was always kind to people but now he has become aggressive...it seems something is disturbing him all the time. He always asked her that he wants to be alone.

Richa "bye ...take care"

Angad came out of the car "can I ask you something...before leaving"

Richa "what?..."

Angad "i know you may find it odd...but can I hug you once?"

Richa came closer and hugged him tightly...Angad was happy and while embracing her tightly he said "i will call you soon...or your mom might call you"

Richa smiled...

Angad left and she waved but surprisingly looked around when she heard someone

"hello my name's Nandini...could you tell me where's the library?"

Richa went towards the girl...but she was somebody else not her friend...Richa remembered her best friend...and how everyone got separated...she felt terribly sad..."

___***************

The moment he entered the building everyone was quiet...they all knew Prithvi never liked employees talking while working...he was far strict than his Father...he never appreciated any employee but always wanted hard work from them.

Roopa "He is handsome, successful businessman like his Father who never accepts failure...but his only passion is work..."

Rahul "yes that's right...but can't say whether he's happy or sad...because I have never seen any expression on his face so far"

Roopa "anyways we should start working...if he sees he will throw us out"

Prithvi entered his luxuriant cabin.

Angel came running "may I come in Sir??"

Prithvi "yes" he said firmly

Angel "sir you have meeting with Mr Bhatia at 9:30am"

Angel was Prithvi's personal assistant, she was pretty and always did her work sincerely. But she gets confused when he shouts at her.

Prithvi started working and looked at one of his employee's wearing pink dupatta...the color reminded him something of his past and he fiercely closed his window blinds...

4 months later '..

Everybody congratulated Richa and Angad on their engagement...

Sneha "now officially you both are engaged..." and hugged Richa

Richa smiled "now when are you giving good news??"

Sneha "well I need to beat my Piyush again" and laughed

Angad "i tried Prithvi's no and even went to his house...but he's not in India...his entire family is overseas...i don't have any no to contact him"

Richa "atleast you tried...its ok Angad.."

Angad "what about Nandini ??? did you tried her no?"

Richa "well my Mother met Brinda aunty and she said Nandini is married to Abhishek and lives overseas now..."

Angad "i still don't understand why Nandini cheated Prithvi...why did she marry someone else??"

Richa "i don't know either...but its difficult to swallow...anyways I hope she's happy where ever she is"

___*****************

Edited by Dhanvi83 - 12 years ago
mddmayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor nandini๐Ÿ˜ญ
tat abhishek is such a bas---d...
why every luvstory has a rough patch...
plz dhanvi...plz,plz,plz,plz, ...keep nandini away from tat bas---d abhishek๐Ÿ˜ก
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
want nandini prithvi 2 reunite
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: mddmayuri

poor nandini๐Ÿ˜ญ

tat abhishek is such a bas---d...
why every luvstory has a rough patch...
plz dhanvi...plz,plz,plz,plz, ...keep nandini away from tat bas---d abhishek๐Ÿ˜ก

Hey Thanks for a quick comment...well lets see what happens next...๐Ÿ˜Š
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridhithakur

want nandini prithvi 2 reunite

Hi Sweetie...lets see how the story takes its turn...๐Ÿ˜Š