Unhappening week-arambh

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So the noteworthy point and the gist of the episode was envious Anant. We have already seen many other sides of his and now this is the new angle and I am loving it.

Late at Daftar
- As the big bosses of the laal qilaa I mean laal office😳 remained busy in the meeting, Navya kept herself busy with the march past and the ringing tuntuni.πŸ˜† She was supposed to leave for home by then. But Anant was made to return saying Navya wud reach home by herself as she would be a bit late. And by now Navya had calls from Nimisha for help. I didn't like Nimi's cry baby voice at all. It was like that of a baby pretending to cry for milk. After much of her dialemma, Navya decides to talk to Amar who was still busy in the meet. But wait, how cud u invade in without a knock Navya? But as we all know Navya actually loses her senses at times. Koi nahin lets move on.

Nimi in distress- Distresses Nimi wasn't ready to open the door if Navya wasn't around. Ab itni dosti kab ho gayo bhai? Whatever, it led to worries among the ladies and the focus shifted towards Navya.😳 Anant is asked to return with Navya who by then was off in Amar's car. And Anant bechara's hosh was gul at the sight of Navya in a car. He follows them and asks Navya who gave her the lift.And the jealousy creeped in. Navya was led to Nimi who lost half of her eyebrows. Navya managed to draw the eyebrows with Ritz's help over the phone. Soon Nimi's in-laws and the neanderthal arrived and the kissa of their mataraani darshan began. After some bakbak they met Nimi...and Navya. And look how BD introduced her nayi bahuriya, how her family is off to Badrinath for her Grandfather's shradh, how they have kept her working DIL with them and how she didn't get a leave to accompany them.God knows how many spoonfuls of honey she had to take in for those sweet words.πŸ˜›
Nothing more did happen, other than Creepy Papa showing his usual furious side😑 on Anant for arriving late and making Navya late too. Good that at least this person at least does not blame her for anything and everything. Navya was all praises for her Amar sir for his generous behaviour which left Majnu feeling insecure and fuming.😑

Well that's the short adda starter for today. Hope it serves the purpose.
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Mrids...πŸ‘πŸΌThanks for the adda.Will surely come back with my bak bak..πŸ˜‰

**EDIT**

NIce take Mridula on a very happening episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ
Ok..I liked the episode today because for the first time table turned on Anant.
But I still can't get over how immature he is portrayed in the show.How can Anant get so jealous at the first sight of Navya being with his boss??
Truly he is getting a taste of his own medicine and I am all for a fair play.πŸ˜ƒ
And I am liking this Amar dude..he looked so suave today.😳 I just hope this Navya factor acts accordingly with both parties.I am guessing, this proximity to Navya might also involve Sharmishtha at later stage..and might help in bringing Amar-Sharmishtha closer.

Oh..I blasted out LOLing when I saw Nimi in that state🀣What on earth was she trying to do??πŸ˜†
And true to her words, devi Navya took it upon her shoulders to save the family izzat...πŸ˜†(with the help of an eye brow pencil)πŸ˜†
I thought Navya might be having another round of incessant dialogues today when she was about to speak in front of Nimi's inlaws..BD, good job to shut her up!Navya surely needs to learn where, what and when to speak.πŸ˜†
For tomorrow, I am just hoping that AnYa solve their problems..I am OK with this "J " track as long as it is not stretched too far..πŸ˜• 

PS..Somya looked beautiful in that last part., I guess that "fairy sprinkling magic dust " BG music helps to enhance the beauty..πŸ€ͺ
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shubh Muhurat of new adda: JAi ho Mridulajee!😊
Day 2 was happeningly unhappening! 

Nice take .. & as we all are ga ga about: dekho J factor kya kya rang dikhataa hai!
Vaise Majnu looks good all fuming J - & add to it papa's barking & N's flaunting praises: aag toh barabar lagi hai! Dekho how N pacifies this babua!
Picture for day 2 abhi bhi baaki hai mere adda doston!
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amar jaiga rekhe gelam, will edit tomorrow..πŸ˜ƒ
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyoou Mrids for the adda πŸ€— Great take! LOL laaal qilla πŸ˜† Aha I know right! Nimisha was being a baby today, and I didnt get why she didnt let her own mom see her face. Although I like the Navya and Nimi bonding, it was kinda weird but anyways Ritz came to the rescue and aakhir what are friends for πŸ˜ƒ I loved Jellly Anant cause his expressions were suuuper HAWT β˜ΊοΈ well everything about him is hot  πŸ˜‰ Anyways I hope we get to see Navya pata-o-fying him and he can't behave a too much of a baby after the whole ap-Shagun dirama so if he does, I too will say as Nisha did baby kahin ka and give him one jhappad but I wanna see AnYalicious scenes! Maybe a kiss at night like the picnic where she snuck πŸ˜³ Oulala! Well lets see what happens tommrow πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the awesome adda mrids! πŸ€—Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Well I m going for a zzz now. Carry on ur addagiri here and book ur plot of land free of cost.
Bye.
Richaarora thumbnail
Bravo Mrids! Nothing else could have been made out of today's episode and you've covered all of it. I would also like to cut my bak bak short as there is nothing much to rant about.

The first fifteen minutes were quite slow actually - Navya marching from here and there, Nimisha reluctant to open the door, DA's constantly calling Anant and Navya and being anxious for Nimisha and all that. Though, I was surprised to see that BD didn't have a comment to pass today for Navya being late.
I also couldn't believe Nimisha's sudden reliance on Navya. Yeh kab hua? Rama toh jal jal ke rakh ho gayi hogi! πŸ˜†
The highlight of today's episode certainly was Envious Anant to which his father added more spice. He added fuel to the fire. Man! How that green-eyed lad was making faces today! No one could have been more jealous than him. Hope his insecurity gets resolved soon with Anant getting to know the real side of the story and we AnYa fans get some AnYalicious scenes! πŸ˜³

The precap looks even more exciting with Anant putting all his anger down on the bengan given by Navya and not Nimisha. I believe, tomorrow's episode will be more exciting πŸ˜Š

That's it for today πŸ˜Š

Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Koi bens hai kya  gupshup karne ke liye πŸ˜† 
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Mridula ..Thanks For new Home ..πŸ€—Loved your take on J factor Episode ..

Here is meh bak bak on today episode:
1. Navya entered the meeting room without knocked  the door ..arey she have short term memory loss problem ..atleast 3times nhi toh atleast ek baar hi knock kar deti ..
2.Nimi .behaves like anant ..Mujhe navya chaiye bus navya hi chaiye ..Arey Itna pyaar mata kar bhabhi sae bhaiji waise hi acha mood mein nhi ..aur rama bhabhi ka kya hoga nimi ase nhi karte ..
3. Boss ho toh Aisa ..Kya baat ghar ( saasural) tak lift  even wait for navya to do shopping n all ..Jiyo ..He is so sweet ( agree with navya yaar )😍 kash mera boss aisa hota .πŸ˜”
4. BD aur unki honey mein lipati baatein ..kitne meetha khaya tha apne aaj ..Itna meetha maat bole karo hum sabko diabetes ho jayegi ..
5. BF ho toh aisa par thoda dimag wala bhi ,..πŸ˜‰ ek lift hi toh li upar thodi tarif hi ki ..toh kya farak itna toh chalta ..I know jealousy factor good for any relation but yaar phir bhi .chalo jab navya ne tarif ki amar ( jo sach tha ) tab jealous hona samaj aata par use ki aur sae lift leta dekhna par itna gusa aur jealous hona typical man persoanlity reflect karte hai ..
Ek -do din tak chalega yeah track  toh maaza hai warne saaza hai ..
On Side Note He looks damn cutee in J expression ( heya phir sae maar daal ise majnu ne )

Random :
Navya looks too pretty in last scene .
Baigan Ka bahrat aur Anant kae dimag ka Bahrat kya comination Anantika Ji
Amar looks soo good today

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ€—...you are the best teacharni Mrids...LUs deti hai and badhiya notes bhi baad mein:) thanks for opening the adda hun:)

I haven't caught the episode yet, will skip posting, in the hope that the J factor will be resolved soon...am sure he looked super cute, but  such factors not good for their relationship in the long run😡
Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago