Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 5(A)

As she came out she saw that a movie was running on TV, actress Rajshree was dancing on a song and actor Jitendra was making sculptures from the rocks, she asked which movie was it, and as the kid told her the name, it was GEET GAYA PATHATHRON NE, she liked the name Geet so she decided that it would be her new name.

But the problem was that she was portraying that she has lost her memory, not what shall she do, she opened her suitcase and pulled out her purse and as she was looking in it, she found her ticket, it read NT F 23, she looked at the back side, it had a format saying name of the passenger age etc, it was to be filled by the person traveling on that ticket, she quickly scrambled Geet on it, she thought about a surname and she remembered that her Mama is Handa so she wrote, Ms. Geet Handa, age 23 female, address, now she thought for a while and wrote the address of her friend who was now staying at Bangalore. Then she scrambled the NT initials fro the ticket making it look like some sign.

The house lady came with a cup of tea and toast for her, and found her looking into her suitcase

HL: hello, beta you look relaxed

G: ji

HL: here have some tea

HL: you can call me Kaki,

HL: my name is Rani Tomar, and my husband is Dinesh Tomar

HL: do you remember anything about yourself?

G: that is what I am looking for

R: means

G: there should be something in my bag that can tell who I am

R: very true, have you found

G: maybe, there is a ticket, it says Geet Handa

R: then that shall be your name, let me see

The lady sees the ticket and says

R: it definitely is your ticket; you too seem to be about 23, so you are Geet Handa

G: looks like that

R: do you like to contact your family

G: (oh I did not think about it) how can I there is no phone number on it, and Bangalore is very far

R: yes, you are right, ok you need not worry we will find some way out

Few days went by and she wandered around the area. It was a small Basti, the residents belonged to middle income group, they were clerks, receptionists, small retailers, peons, office boys, confectioners, candle makers, mostly small scale industries, they supplied things to the shops, restaurants, offices in the main city or to the bigger establishment.

What drew her attention was a big shop of bakers, confectioners and chocolate makers, named SWEET TOOTH, it was run by a middle aged stubborn man, he was the richest there, when she went there she saw the couple having a fight with their mani baker or help boy, from what she heard, she learnt they were firing him as he was not able to meet their standards, they were very particular about perfection, she liked it.

She talked about them to Rani

G: Aunty, why is this couple so rude?

R: which couple?

G: sweet tooth

R: oh, Mr. & Mrs. Buns

G: um

R: they are the richest, once they were the most famous at Delhi, but after the lady had an accident, she is not able to work and the man was not able to complete orders on time as they are perfection freaks, so now they have limited clients and this has also made them rude

G: I think I should try to work for them

R: are you sure?

G: IDK

She approached them for the job and the couple reluctantly agreed,

G: I will not take any salary

Mr B: what?

G: I will take 50% of the sale of each item that I make(she  learnt a lot about business while living with Behl's)

Mr. B: ok (laughing at her stupid offer)

G: you invest I make and divide the sake 50%

Mr. B: done

She informed Brij and in a couple of days she had an account number, with money in it, a flat near the basti, PAN NUMBER and an application to apply for UID card.

She brought herself a second hand laptop and mobile connection with internet

As she was returning from the main town after making the purchases, she saw an elderly woman trying to cross the road and she helped her, as she turned back to cross the road again the light turned green and the traffic started, she stood there and she saw him, he was in a black BMW, he was looking at her in trance, the cars were honking behind him, she skipped several beats, she was taken aback by the way he was looking at her, she also could not take off her eyes of him, the fleeting kiss suddenly appeared from no where and she lost track, and suddenly she felt a push and acme out of her trance, and was pushed by the crowd and she crossed the road, looking in every direction for him, but he was no where, she sighed and said NT you are lately thinking too much about him, now you have also started to imagine him everywhere.

Part 5 (B) see link below

hope you like this part 5(A), is she not a smart lady๐Ÿ˜Š
as this story will proceed in two settings, 5(A) is at her side setting & part 5(B) will be about him
when you are smart you can find out ways... HIMMATE MARDA/AURTA MADDADE KHUDA๐Ÿ˜†
now tell me which movie she watched ... as for name you all know which name she chooses, you all just tell me which movie she saw? many guessed the movie right๐Ÿ˜Š

please read it
and tell me how you find it

please long comments needed PLEASE
hit the like Tab

if you want pms add me to your buddy list
or check for update on maaneetFF link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1793981
or you can check on my Facebook account, DILIBAADAT's Den or AMADER MASTI PLACE on Facebook
I will
not pm regularly only once in a week or may be longer
so if you really want to read check the above mentioned link
you can also check on MAANEET EXPRESS page I always put links there whenever I update

THANK YOU
looking forward for your support in form of Comments and likes
part 5(B) page 58.28thNOV.2011
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
resss

*edited*
yipeee me first
loved it
n the movie name is also Geet Gaya Pathathron Ne ๐Ÿ˜†
n geet also saw maan wow nice
loved the way she made rani know about her name
waiting to see what happens next
Edited by hinal_maaneet - 12 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
di aap nt or maan ko couple bana rahe ho. first time... but still i like it.
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Geet is smart...continue soon ...waiting for 5B
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
does NT changed name to geet...curious to know...update soon dear
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely dear
waiting for  next update
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
wow...
geet also thinking about maan...
superb...
continue soon...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, Geet is very smart. Hope to see maan meeting geet soon.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome updaate
very smart geet
she also saw him
loved it
-memorable- thumbnail
HIMMATE MARDA/AURTA MADDADE KHUDA ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

great part 5 (A)