sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

...this 4 u...πŸ˜›

just  ur update...

really  ...dear..πŸ˜ƒ.

lov,❀️
Tama 

NOTE: Me Not Well...That's This shortset comment ever..plzz bother wid me..sorry...

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...me only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as me saw many of my comments r copied me'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Next Part:-

Here at maaneet's place:-

Geet :- maan, kya hua ?

Maan:- we r leaving  now.

Geet:- but maan kya hua, anything serious

Maan:- will tell in the car , let's go.

Geet:- hmmm

Geet cover herself in the spread and said maan humara kuch saman HP mein hain uska kya hoga.

Maan take the track pant and wear it and said tum ready holo mein tab tak brij se baat karti hoon'.

Geet nodded and here after both getting ready, maan said we r heading towards Delhi now, I informed brij ,

Geet nodded and followed him.

Both r too worrid for the situation is waiting for them in DELHI'.

At , late night they reached KM , and it's like the place is too silent than expected '.

Geet gold maan's hand tightly and unknown fear holding her more.

Maan placed his hand on her and both enter the KM

Then , they seen no one in the corridor only Nakul is there, he said all r tired so sleeping and it's late night also.

Maan:-hmmm

Maaneet ate silently their dinner and went to their room for the night.

Maan is sleeping but when he turns and find geet is thinking something and still sat on the bed.

Maan get up and sat besides her and said y r u thinking so much.

Geet turned with tensed face and said what is happening maan, mujhe bahut daar lag raha hain

Maan hold her waist and pull her slight close to him and said nothing , don't be sorry worry  about everything, let us see what happen then will decide now have some sleep jaan.

Geet almost on maan's lap and said maan, I hope nothing serious''.aapko na aane se pehele sabko bolna chaiye tha.

Maan:-ha, par kaise situation tha, or waise bhi kal subha aate uska place aaj raat ho gaye.

Geet nodded then said u know what I feeling

Maan:-kya

Geet:-like tomorrow will out some result of mine and my stomach maan, pls '.

Maan look at her then think he has to divert her mind and then said kya hua tumhar pet ko dikhao mujhe.

Geet try to stop him but maan bend and pull her nighty up to her midriff and said where is the problem jaan.

Geet who is red due shyness and said kahi nehi try to psh the nighty but maan hold her hand and said shhh, geet ek toh bolte ho ur stomach , now bolo kya hua iha then sensuasly touch in her belly and geet feel she is floating in air and soon maan's hand reached on her naval and then pinch there slightly and geet moaned maan'.maan bend his head and kissed there and then he cover her stomach by some wet kisses and geet's mind is already divert from worry to relax to shyness then maan just come to her lips and kissed them gently and said jaan love u. geet blushed and hold his neck and pull him towards her and said love u too my maan.both smiles then maan kisses her eyes, nose, forehead, nose, and cheeks and chin and then again those eyes but he noticed how much his geet is tired yes then tension, worry went away but his geet needs rest also so maan said have some sleep darling, u need rest and he turned and take geet in his arms when geet little get up and kissed his heart and said I love u''.

Morning:-

Maan fuming like anything and said no one from this house think to inform me. Ha.kya hua vicky , I called u and asked u but u lied.

Vicky:-oh bro when yash said bro  bade papa when maan look at his dad who smiles weakly then said see maan, u and geet need some time for ur self only.aur we don't want to be tesned for this matter.

Maan:- dad I'm part of the family or not or else u all r still want to punish me for some when dadi ma cut and said what r u saying beta. We r worried and don't want to give u  any tension.

Maan come close to dadi ma and papa and said thik hain par , kya iye meri haq nehi hain janne ka mere ghar mein kya pareshani hain , kya mere haq nehi hain .

Dad:- haq hain beta but we all r so worried and u and geet have this time after long time and we think'

Geet come with the little baby in her arms who is playing in her arms happily and said papa par humara ghar ka khushiya, dukh pehele aati hain, aap sab ne hume nehi bateye , ek baar toh bolte '.

Maan:-papa, dadi aab sab mujhpe then see geet glared at him when he said matlab humpe chor dijiye '.

Yash said wah iye toh chamtakar ho gaya MSK is fearing

Vicky oh bhi GSK se

Pari:-yes because she is GSK now don't murmur bro is looking here.

Dadi ma also noticed it and chuckled '..

Later in maaneet's room

Geet is patting soham when maan entered the room and said  geet, I'll talk to dev today and m going to office then when geet said I asked adi to arrange video conference with dev, go after lunch hour , talk with dev.

Maan pull geet towards him and said love u swety and kissed her lips passaionately then said take care and don't take stress too much there is amny people who can look after soham ..

Geet try to say something but avoid it and said chaliye jaldi jaldi jake jaldi aajaiye.

Maan smiles and kissed her forehead then about to turn and geet said aap soham ko wish nehi karenge'.

Maan look at her with raised eye brow then went to soham and give him gentle peck on his forehead.

After maan left from there, geet called one fo the maid servant and said to take care of soham she will be back with his milk '.

After some time she return with his milk and fed him , as usual soham is not crying too much, Dadi ma came and see it, she said for the first time in my life I seen soham is more comfortable with us than his own mother.

Geet look at soham and carrass his cheek lightly then said dadi ma kaise koi aapne bacche ko chor ke ja sakte hain''.

Dadi ma sit besides her sadly smile '..

Here  At KC:-

Maan is talking with some client and then said ok ater 3.30 would be possible for me, before that I'm busy.clients agree with him'

After the meeting, adi said laywers r waiting for him for some imp discussion.

Maan:- send them

Adi nodded and called them to meet maan.

They came and said good after noon mr khurana.

Maan greeted them back.

They sit and discuss something imp'.

Maan agreed some positn and have some doubts about some points'.after some time they agreed.

After they left maan asked adi to appoint a new secretary for him here and delay their departure for pune one week to 10days..

Adi nodded and left from there.

Here maan is looking to some design for  a project'..

Later, in the conference room maan and dev video conference. Dev:-bro,

Maan:-I asked u to tell me the truth dev,

Dev:- jo aap dikh rehe hain.

After hearing the explannation (I'll not tell what exactly reason for dev done it, cause ti'll kill the suspense )

Maan:-tumhe saram nehi aaya , tumne jana tumne kya kya do u know the consequences of this , ek baar mujh se puch nehi sakte before taking this step, and meera, I never expect this from both u'. how many times I have to tell think before do anything , what will papa and dadi ma will do when they will know about it, not today but tomorrow, it's matter of fact one day we have to reveal the truth to them then .

Dev:-I'm sorry bro, I thought ''.

Maan:- no u never think, if u think then u never done it.

Dev:- now'.

Maan sacratiscally smiles and said without think u will do anything and now u will ask, y u will not do ur self as u know everything so much.

Dev:- bro I'm sorry I didn't mean to.

Maan:- I'll think then will do somehitng but now u will stay there and stay in contact ,don't do anything more without consulting me.

Dev:-I'm sorry bro.

Maan:-hmmm'..

At 6.30 KM:-

Geet is singing some song to make soham sleep but he is keep playing with her hair.

Geet also feel little tired as whole day she is busy with  soham and then little study and now feeling tired. Dadi ma and pari told her to take rest and they take care of soham but she can't , she is feeling to attach to this little boy and more she is fond of children from her childhood'.

At 8.45p.m. KM:-

Maan came back with foul mood but he has to control his anger for his family, he fears what will papa and dadi do when they will know full truth, sameera, rahul, dev, meera, he enters his room and find geet is half sleeping and little soham hold her pallu tight by his little arms.

He smiles then makes geet slept properly and cover both soham and geet by soft duvet.

After changing his dress, maan called Nakul for one hot coffee and one hot chocolate milk shake for geet and milk for little soham.

Nakul nodded and goes towards kitchen to bring those things.

Here maan reached near to geet and sat besides her, his whole day went too busy as he has to skip his lunch and now don't feel like eat anything , having tremendous headache .he gently carrass geet's face by his finger when geet stir little and smiles.

Maan kissed her forehead then think if geet will know he skipped his lunch then it'll be his.Oh GOD, what will geet do then, but he enjoyed it''.after daid and papa only geet can rule him''.

After some time, Nakul come with those things when maan said kept those in the table and where is papa and dadi ma.

Nakul:- sir bare shahab toh study mein hain yash bhiaya ke sath and dadi ma was talking with some one.

Maan:-ok, tum jao,

Later, maan goes close to Geet and look at her pale and tired face and then carrass her face lovingly but geet said hmmm but maan said utho sweet heart, when geet said maan aap and slowly get up and seen maan is there. She just smiles and hugged him when maan said kya hua jaan feeling tired.

Geet nodded then said aapka din kaise gaya,

Maan:-too busy. But now feeling refreshed in front of u'

Geet blushed and maan just kissed her two red cheeks.then maan said jao fresh ho lo and drink that thanda ho rehi hain.

Geet lazily turn and almost settle herself in maan's lap and hold his waist tightly then said kya hain oh.

Maan tucked her loose hair behind her ear and said ur chocolate milkshake and geet's eyes wide open, she is so excited kissed maan's stomach and said mein abhi aati hoon when maan hold her by her waist and bring her back to his lap and said now what will I get when I get ur fav'.

Geet turn and said me'.

Maan laughed and kissed her lips then said go'..

After geet going from there maan see soham and smiles then think tis wolrd is really cruel and bitter his own parents left him for their own gain.

He shook his head then take his coffee mug and switch on the tv to hear some news when geet come and said maan voice low rakhna , soham bare muskil se soye hain'.

Maan nodded and said ok madam. Geet come and take her glass and said hmmm maan'

Maan who is engrossed in news said hmmm when geet look at his face and said maan do min sun lijiye then sun lena jee bhar ke news.

Maan:-bolo.

Geet:- meera called me.

Maan little turn towards geet and geet said and she said sorry but she want to say something more'..but the phone line went dead.

Maan rubbed his temple then said soham is waking up , go make him drink'.

Geet:- hmmm and slowly  finish her glass and get up from the couch when maan said if meera will call u again u will tell her to come here, u will not meet any one out side .

Geet take soham in her lap when soham give her smile and throw his tiny tiny hands , geet just smiles and kissed his tiny tine palms then said chalo soham jee drink it and then slowly helphim to drink the milk, here soham is hungry and he take it'.. while feeding soham , geet asked maan ok but, koi bara problem ho raha hain kya.

Maan:- the biggest problem is meera and dev and their work what they done, now I don't want u to be involved in this.

Geet smiles then said soham aapna uncle toh bare possessive ho rehe hain. Ok chalo me wil not involve and now time kaha hain aap soham jee mere saara time le te ho then ur uncle.

Soham who is drinking the milk and just chuckled'.

Geet asked to maan, maan kuch pata chala sameera kaha hain.

Maan who is now behind geet and said no and nuzzled his nose on her shoulder.

Geet gapsed and said maan, kya kar rehe hain aap,

Maan :-kuch nehi , abhi tumne kaha soham ko , ohi.

Geet:- aap badmashi bandh karo now tell me what happen in office.

Maan:- let it complete then shanti se bolta hoon.

After feeding session complete geet made soham burped then lay him in the bed and said maan iye ek dam shant hain ek  baar bi parehsan nehi kya hume, baas khelna jada chatha hain , upar se dekho he is away from his parents , sply mom still.

Maan sighed and said when her mother took care of him, all time he is with nany or dadi ma ,but yes still' anyway, tumhe kaise pata iye sab karna.

Geet:-kya'..and  placed all pillow all side of soham and give him little toy so he can play and settle herself in besides maan.

Maan:-iye asie feeding, then make him burping.

Geet smiles:- dadi ma ne aaj help kya so,

Maan:- good learner ho.

Geet:- aapke asar hain'.

Then maan said her everything what dev told him in the office and y he took the big step and here geet's eyes becoming big and she said but maan y they didn't tell us anything , they should consult with u, and they took this step , what will happen maan if dadi ma and papa will know.

Maan :- don't know but let me think something ''

That night all silently eat their dinner .

At maaneet's room:-

Maan:- geet, soham kya iha rehega.humare sath.

Geet:-ha, actually dadi ma ko bhi thora rest chaiye aur iha kaun hain jiske paas hum soham ko de, all r kid

Maan smiles and want to pull her cheek then said but u r also kid.

Geet's mouth wide open then she pout and said m not and don't u dare to say it again, ha'.dekhna phir'

Maan laughed but soon stop when geet glared at him then she just hugged him tightly'

Next day full maan busy in office no time for him to call at home'.. But on the way, he saw something and get angry''

At night , after dinner , maan is waiting for geet to complete her changing session of soham then he should proceed of something.

Geet complete and said chalo mere soham will not sleep and take her in his arms and try make him sleep , after lots of trying  she succeed and placed her on the crib which she bring today'.

Then turns and said maan but the look of maan's face she sensed something wrong and said maan kya hua.

Maan:-aaj tum kaha gayi thi

Geet turned and said oh oh mein soham ke liye kuch kharid ne then me and dadi ma went to meet dadi ma's friends. But maan hold his elbow and said really.

Maan:- really,

Geet look here and there as much she try to avoid this question or and now to look at her maan's eyes, she feel so sad and said oh maan, meine ne kaha na.

Maan:-jhooth aur sach,kya bolne chahoge tum geet

Geet gulped her saliva and said maan, oh''.

Maan:- sach kya hain geet, look at me and tell me.

Geet:- maan, I'm sorry but dadi ma insist me and we had to go to meera's home but she is not there then so''

Maan:- can't u make dadi ma understand or should u inform me about it, ha geet.

Geet:-I didn't want it intentionally maan, I was just  preoccupied so, I'm'.. but maan cut her and said baas aur tum nehi jaoge uha, and dadi ma ko manao kaise oh tum jano but u will not go there.

Geet hold maan by his waist and said maan who na, hume na kal,ek baar jana hoga, dadi ma asked me to help her to meet with sameera.but maan jerked her forcefully and said r u out of ur mind and what's wrong with dadi ma '

Geet:- maan, pls I know it's not good and risky and annnd but pls pls maan, dekho , guard bhi rahaga and if dadi ma want hwo could I refuse her.

Maan:- geet, listen me kae her understand,

Geet:-pa kasie.

Maan:- oh tum jano

Geet:- maan, pls maan jao na,

Maan:- geet, pls meine kehe dia na ek baar.

Geet:- par maan.

Maan:- no more argument ek baar kehe dia baas .now change ur dress and sleep ,

Geet:- nehi, aap mere baat nehi samajh rehe hain nahi samajhne ki koshi kar rehe hain

Maan:- asie kuch nehi hain jaan.

Geet:- asie hain

Maan:- geet  baat ko samajho.

Geet:- nehi nehi

Maan:- toh aab tumhare liye mujhse bhi bare hain '.thik hain'..

Precap:-

Anger, Fear, love,  fear of  Sepration, Consummation , Passaion  or death

pls read the note below it's imp

NOTE:-

Me is so sad and hurt , my likes r reducing and comments also,
if u don't like this FF pls tell me. I don't know how to motivate myself
that little kid , soham is son of sameera and more raaz related to sameera will come
I know this  part is full confusion and may be not up to mark or boring  but this is for story set up ans major thing is coming

updated next part of this ff
sorry for any mistake
pls read and do comments
pls pressed the liked button also
 ur comments inspired me lots

love

rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hi all
how r u all
that little kid , soham is son of sameera and more raaz related to sameera will come
I know this  part is full confusion and may be not up to mark or boring  but this is for story set up ans major thing is coming

sorry for any mistake
pls read and do comments
next update is ready but will post when I will get more and more comments and likes.
who want to pm for the update regarding any ff
 then pls add me
in this id, this id only for sending pm to all readers
 PrithviSanyopm
will send pm little later and who r not receiving any pm ,pls empty ur inbox  may be ur inbox is full

pls read all the  post below the update it's imp
my fanfictions list

my fanfictions list

this is my ID on FACEBOOK
 if u want add me

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1775359629

love
rakhiπŸ€—
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Posted here all my fan fiction list and links of those fan fiction  for easy to find out .

Complete FF:-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1512474

FF Pyaar ,dosti aur Duriyan thread2:-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567133

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1543601

On Going FF:-

Love at First Sight :-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1555324

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1614552

Love at First Sight Thread 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1779176

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1608306

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1654956

Angel and Her Savior 3rd Thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1927817

On Going FF:-

Start a new FF

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1756910

Complete FF:-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1668640

New SS by mine:-
On Going SS:-
Memory Loss MG SS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1728144

Falling for an unknown Feeling

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1767353

new two part os  Hidden Truth & Unconditional Love & Trust MG OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1799051

One Shot(OS):-
Prem and Shakti maaneet os :-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1564763

Maaneet's Happy Family (OS):-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1609751

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1613772

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1615911

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1654228

New Os

Ek Salam Unn Veer Seenanio Ke Naam (MG OS)

New Beginning MG OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1848334

love
rakhiπŸ€—

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@ luv_DD sweety baas last part ka editing chal raha hain then will post
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hi all
how r u all
Love at First Sight pt 28 pg 56 dt 25.11
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49446045

Part28
sorry for any mistake
pls read and do comments
next update is ready but will post when I will get more and more comments and likes.
love
rakhi
SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome partπŸ‘
precap is interesting
continue soon
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please do what ever but no DEATHS... amazing part... loved Soham and Geet's bonding...
sweetie_flowers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
diii nice part...😊😊😊
but full of suspence...

buttt diii confusing precap...please dont do any deaths...i will be crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­