Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey S3J ,
guys just read your update...
goshh it was amazing really
sooo much in just one single update ??
first of all i hate this mohnish personnn
godd how much will he try to come close to gunjan..hate him humpphhh
and our darling innocent gunjan ...always in the thoughts of our samrat ...

the best scene i loved was samrat gunjan one...
the way samrat made understood tgat she still belongs to shergills ..ahem ahem (clearing my throat ) samrat shergill

i just want to see then confessing their love...
i know its far but we can hope right
πŸ˜‰

loved d update
love
jenny 😳
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The whole update was just wow guys... u all deserve this πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved Samrat's possessiveness towards his Gunjan😳😳

The way he tried to convince Gunjan to join his company again was sooo fab.. Those moments

were really intense..

can't wait for the next update in the next thread in January...

Till then keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Love,

Nila

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Have Read The Update Like Three Tymes Now : O πŸ˜† πŸ€— Awww, I Love It When Gunjan Became Nervous Holding Monish's Hand & When He Tried To Come Closer To Like His Hand On Shoulder . She Is Different & Innocent SOO She Can't Mix Up With People Easily Naa ?! & When Samrat Thought To Gift her One Mobile Coz He Destroyed Hers . Samrat Is Beginning To Know Gunjan More Than He Did Before πŸ˜ He Knows That She Will Not Accept It Coz She Is Different :) The Best Thing Is That Samrat Could Feel Her Presence & Even Gunjan Did . Both Are Madly & Deeply In Love With Each Other πŸ˜³ When Gunjan Came Into The Room & Samrat Thought She Came For Him & He Began To Be Excited & Promised Himself To Be Extra Careful Towards Her, AWWW Moment <33 πŸ˜ I Feel Really Bad For Gunjan When She Couldn't Concentrate & Began To Think About The Awful Night Samrat Said Cheap Things About Her Parents . Samrat Also Saw It & Could Feel Her Pain . & Then When Gunjan Said Everything In Her Mind Out :) I Could Feel How SaJan Felt At That Tym πŸ˜³ Samrat Is Very Possessive Hon :) I Like It But If We See From Gunjan's Point Of View Then It's NOT Even Funny :X She Is Being Punched From Three Ways :( What Will Happen When Rahul Will Know About The Job ?! : O Gunjan Gonna Be In Trouble Naa :X Poor Baby Soul πŸ₯Ί Can't See Her Pain . I'm Excited To Know About Rahul's Past, He Has Done Something Wrong In The Past & Gunjan Has Forgiven Him Also, It's Not Difficult To Find It Out Coz Gunjan Is SOOO Innocet & Pure Hearted That She Think Everyone Are Like Her & It Was JUST One Mistake & None Is Perfect, These Are Truly My Doll's Thoughts πŸ€— Do Reveal It Soon . && I Want Samrat To Know About Gunjan's Past & You Guyss Said It Will Come Soon SOOO Waiting For It πŸ˜† & Yehhh KYAAA ?! : O You Guyss NOT Gonna Update Update Before January :X It's TOOO LONGGG, Can't We Get One Updateee In December, PLEASHHH πŸ˜³ I Have Birthday Then SOO If You Guyss Can Update Around 20th December Or 10th December When It's Ekta's Birthday Then It Would Be The BIGGEST Gift Everrr For US ! πŸ€— After Reading The Precap I'm Even More Excited . What Is Samrat Doing In Her House At Night ?! πŸ˜² πŸ€” I Think It's Coz She Will Not Come Back To Shergill's & She Is With Monish & That's Why He Became Angry . But What Is He Doing With Those Mobiles, I Want To KNOOOWWW ! I Hope He Melt Seeing Gunjan Sobbing Sitting Against The Wall With Her Knees Beeing Very Afraid, Like One Baby ;) πŸ˜ I'm Curious To Know If Gunjan Is Afraid On The Dark Or Not Coz She Is Has Fear Of High Speed & Believe In Stars Naa . Is She Afraid Of The Darkness Coz God Took Her Parents From Here ?! πŸ˜³ I Hope Samrat Get's To Know That She Talk With Stars & He Already Know That She Is Afraid Of High Speed But He Don't Why & He Has To Find Out πŸ˜ It Will Be Very Touching Moment πŸ˜³ && UPDATEE SOONISHHH :) πŸ€—
tanisha997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aweome updateπŸ‘
i loved it❀️
pls continue soon
12 jan to bahut door hai naπŸ˜’
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hi S3

firstly i want to say sorry i couldn't able to comment on last two updates due to my exams...now i am giving reply on last three updates in short...plzz bear with me...

this is my favorite sajan ff ..till date...u guys deserveπŸ‘ i genuinely feel this...

story is going like a roller coaster ride...& the most unpredictable one is samrat...Due to his confusion all twists are happening...its very hard to predict him...This is very unusual part of the story...very different samrat

hats off to u guys & Joseph for such a brilliant characterization..
loved the way samrat confessed his mistakes to himself...he misunderstood gunjan...& yes gunjan ko use khud hi samjhna  hoga..she will never open about her feelings..her characterization is better than in MJHT...

But some times i fail to understand Samrat...he loves gunjan but still he wants to get married to richa...& how could he say that both are different matters..πŸ˜’.
Monish has a horrible past...now he wants to settle down with gunjan...but will he able to????? Its a big question???only u guys have the answers..

Best part was the dream sequence well i guessed that part...how can monish do this to gunjan😑...she will never allow him... & pics selection were very good...
I am really feeling very bad for gunjan kin pagalo ke beech mein phans gayi hain😭 she going through very toughest phase of her lifeπŸ˜”

Who is this SATYAM RAHEJA...plzz not a fourth male lead🀒 warna gunjan toh gayi..kahi woh bhi katar mein khada na ho jaye plzz reveal it soon...Aur yeh "harman baweja " pic kyu liiπŸ˜†..yar lena tha toh "SRK"😳 ko le lete😳 Just joking..πŸ˜‰

Samrat had just realized his mistakes...but why he is so rude to gunjanπŸ˜”πŸ˜”she is not his personal property 😑he is repeating the same mistakes...& i loved the way gunjan handle the situation without loosing her temper...( the Elevator scene) at least she express that she is hurt & shows her disapproval on joining the "shergills "again...But i loved samart possessiveness😳

" Aur achha hoga... agar tum iss baar SHERGILL's ke liye alloted seat par baitho... Mujhe tumhaara idhar-udhar baithna pasand nahin..."

Nice to see rahul after such long Pause...missing rajan scenes..i always loved there bonding  as best friends..& which night he is talking about ...& Who is ".ALISHA RASTOGI"???????is it cameo or a new entry ...confusion barta he ja raha hai...πŸ˜•

Precap😲 wat was samrat doing in gunjan's home at midnight😳😳😳😳

plzz update soon... 1 month time is too long...try too update in Dec too if possible...its an humble request don't take it otherwise... habbit ho gayi hai...i always eagerly wait for updates...

i know thoda lamba comment hai..but i can't stop myself😊

Thanx for the pm

TANU😊

Edited by snowwhite28 - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Must Say Gunjan Is Very Softspoken πŸ˜³ Coz If Other People Had Their Feelings Flowing Then They Had Sreamed ;) πŸ˜†
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey S3J Soham Swati Sonia JosephπŸ€—...Congratulations 4 the New thread...πŸ‘πŸΌ. . And SORRY sorry my dearest friends 4 replying so late ,for keeping u waiting and for being Extremely late again in posting my feedback...Sorry friends....... 😳...

The update part - 35 was simply fabulous , awesome , fantastic and Out standing everything from scenes, dialogues every part was excellent...U superbly described and showed each characters emotions, feeling and thoughts...Mind blowing update part-35th ...loved reading it very very much...πŸ‘πŸΌ...superb work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

the start was amazing and awesome..
πŸ‘πŸΌ...monish busy in call and gunjan lost in thoughts ...U showed Gunjan's nervousness very well..though Gunjan was worried about the meeting also but not as worried as she was about meeting samrat as she knew he would be there and she kept on thinking about samrat and was feeling nervous ...U showed her worried thoughts and nervousness excellently S3J...πŸ‘πŸΌ..and the way she hid her feelings from Monish and didnt let him guess the real reason 4 her nervousness was also superbly shown..πŸ‘πŸΌ...Monish thought she was nervous about the meeting and the way he talked 2 gunjan sweetly and tried 2 calm her down by saying not 2 worry as he was there was very sweet of Monish...😊.though now monish is remaining calm and talking sweetly 2 gunjan and handling everything calmly and patiently trying 2 get gunjan in his life But 4 how long will he remain like this??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...as he also noticed Gunjan feels uncomfortable with and around him and he didnt like it and is getting irritated but is holding his irritation ...So I am wondering that 4 how long will monish remain this sweet Monish ...?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•let's see when Monish will show his true nature 2 gunjan....though Monish is Not negative still and only wants happiness in life But He can and has the power 2 become Negative totally 2 get Gunjan in his life...As he wants Gunjan By hook or crook ...thats what I feel ...lets see what happens...πŸ˜•...every action of Gunjan around monish letting go of his hand after getting out of the car , removing his hand from her shoulder , moving a little away when she was sitting & monish came and sat closely 2 her and her wondering why she felt so comfortable around samrat and not monish each thought and action of Gunjan showed her nervousness around Monish.... S3J u superbly described and showed Gunjan's nervousness and feeling uncomfortable around monish...πŸ‘πŸΌ..Gunjan's mind may think Monish as a sweet person who is like a family But her heart has guessed the real monish Thats why she feels uncomfortable around Monish...I hope Gunjan listens 2 her heart then about Monish then she will understand her reason for being uncomfortable around monish and secure around Samrat...And Gunjan's confusion was also awesomely described πŸ‘πŸΌ..she was confused why did she still feel Comfortable and secure when samrat was around even when he had hurt her badly and said bad words 2 her about her n her family and when she thought he didnt feel anything 4 her and she was noone 2 him then also still she was feeling secure around him and even when she has decided 2 move on in life and forget everything but still she kept on thinking about Samrat only...and what will he think about her working with Monish and he may not like it  ...these thoughts about samrat made her more confused and S3J u showed this Confusion of Gunjan superblyπŸ‘πŸ‘...and Samrats behavior in the hall constantly looking at her with love and then being angry with her for being there with Monish these actions of samrat made her more confused and made her think why was samrat  behaving this way when he didnt like her ....Sweet Gunjan didnt knew he was behaving this way because he was in Love with her and jealous of seeing her with Monish...😊...Sweet gunjan was also not able 2 understand that even though she has decided 2 move on But She was still in love with samrat and to forget someone you love with whole heart is not easy ...as feelings are still in your heart as that love is true ...Nicely shown Gunjan's feelings thoughts and confusion S3JπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘.
And this part was also sweet When Gunjan and samrat both felt each other presence without even meeting each other...and The way U showed this part was BEAUTIFUL S3JπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved it totally....πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Samrats each actions and thoughts and feelings and pain was superbly shown...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......his feeling Gunjan's presence His thoughts of monish his jealousy towards him and his realising and accepting that he had been rude 2 Gunjan a lott and shouldn't have behaved badly and thrown her Mobile and deciding 2 make it up 2 her everything each scene was SUPERB soham sonia swati joseph S3JπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...and this part when he decided 2 gift Gunjan a mobile and keep just 2 exclusive sets for Him n her so that only they should have it was a superb scene WOW!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...this showed she is special 2 him and his deciding 2 say SORRY and then thinking 2 himself can't she guess his feelings that he was sorry 4 what he did ..This thought was OMG!!πŸ˜†...I wanted 2 say how can she guess samrat when ur behavior is still so rude and everytime feelings can't be guessed sometimes U have 2 say the words...😊...and his decision that he will say SORRY was awesome I loved it BUT BUT knowing Samrat Will he be able 2 say SORRY will his nature and EGO let Him apologise????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...and his decision 2 meet Gunjan's uncle Aunt was wow !! and when he started thinking what will he say 2 them as he doesnt know how 2 have family conversation and he didnt have a family and home His each thought about family his mom his pain bought tears 2 my eyes😭😭...I could feel how much pain samrat was in ...😭...and U showed each feeling of samrat superbly S3JπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...His jealousy at seeing Gunjan with monish was superbly shown...πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved it fully......when he saw Gunjan  when she entered the hall that time his thoughts his actions his lost in her beauty everything was beautiful ..U excellently showed samrats each feeling...when gunjan refused 2 meet him and returned the chit and said leave me alone 2 him and samrat action was man OMG!! it was like he was thinking how could she say no 2 me ... he was so angry I just could imagine the scene I could feel how the pindrop type silence must have fallen in the hall  Excellently shown scene SOHAM Sonai Swati Joseph S3JπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...Superbly shown samrats thoughts feelings jealousy pain and love anger everything was awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ...I loved  Samrats jealousy and possessive behavior towards Gunjan a lottt...
...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Elevator scene was WOW!! superb...πŸ‘...the way samrat entered and then stopped the elevator and when Gunjan objected the way he said
Kyun jaane doon tumhein...? Kyun manoon main,tumhaari baat...? Kya tum mujhe jaanti ho...?? Kya hum ek dusre ko jaante hain...? Tum mere saath aisa kaise kar sakti ho...? Main... ....wow!! these words what powerful words ...πŸ‘πŸΌ...and each word of samrat in this part in starting showed samrats hurt at seeing Gunjan with monish and joining his company and not wanting 2 meet him ...it showed his hurt and pain and u showed samrat hurt superbly...πŸ‘πŸΌ...and Gunjans pain bought tears 2 my eyes also😭...Finally Gunjan did what I have been waiting 4 her 2 do ...Show her feelings her hurt her pain  ...even though rahul knew Samrat had been rude 2 gunjan that night but even he didn't knew what exactly had happened as Gunjan had never told him also..only samrat knew and Gunjan knew but samrat didnt realize how bad he had been and Today each words Gunjan spoke It felt like she was pouring out her heart her hurt 2 samrat ...This hurt this pain was torturing her each day she couldnt stop thinking about it and was in deep pain each day because she had not shown her feelings and shared her hurt her pain fully with even rahul or anyone else thats why she was in deep pain but now as she poured her heart her pain out at samrat I think now this pain will lessen a bit though it won't disappear but it will diminish little bit...4 this pain 2 vanish samrat has 2 apologize 2 her and give her lotss of love...Loved The way u showed S3J Gunjan pouring out her pain at samrat at what he did that night...and the way u showed it was superb ...Gunjan showed her pain 2 samrat but softly calmly and didn't even raise her voice ..WOW!! excellently wayπŸ‘πŸ‘...Gunjan's pain and her each word bought tears 2 my eyes...😭...I could feel pain in her each word ...😭...excellently shown gunjan's pain S3JπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... u Excellenyly showed S3J that Samrat could feel Gunjan's pain her hurt in her every word..her pain her tears were piercing his heart and her deep pain made him realize completely how badly and 2 what extent he had hurt Gunjan and he finally knew what all he had said and how wrong he had been ...He could feel her pain in her every word...her pain was tearing his heart he wanted 2 hug her but His deep guilt wouldn't let him speak a word He couldn't say SORRY...it was not his ego that was stopping him saying sorry but as he was not in the habit of apologizing 2 anyone and saying Sorry and his deep guilt was stopping him saying sorry and WHEN Gunjan uttered Monish name then his EGO and jealousy stopped him from apologizing ...Thats why he threatened her But I felt It was more of POSSESSIVENESS then anger or threat which was making him say these words 2 gunjan... as he wanted her back in his life by hook or crook....SOHAM SONIA SWATI JOSEPH U Excellently wrote and showed Gunjan's pain samrats pain then jealousy anger possessiveness towards gunjan...MIND BLOWING SCENE very emotional and superbly shown both Samrat gunjan's emotions and feelings AWESOME PART 35 E..loved it very very very much S3JπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Gunjan also felt samrats feelings 4 her had changed  and his possessiveness but couldn't understand reason 4 it and it made her more confused.though she had realized it in his heart but didn't want 2 accept as she had been hurt once and didnt want 2 travel the same path ...but it was making her confused ...excellently shown Gunjan's confusionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... SUPERB part ...loved it completelyπŸ‘πŸΌ...

RAHUL MAN I was missing rahul ...😊...Welcome back 2 The FF rahulπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š...Rahul part was amazing ..his thought during press conference were OMG!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Hilarious ...loved it fully ...enjoyed it when he said 2 himself these reporters eyes kitni small hain pata nahi whether they were awake or asleep 🀣...and his thought about mobile and room sey kidnap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Loved this funny rahulπŸ˜†...πŸ‘πŸ‘...It showed fully he was missing Gunjan and was getting bored there...😊...and This part OMG was shocking and made me curious WHO IS ALISHA RASTOGI????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...whats her connection with Rahul and Gunjan?? what did rahul mean when he said Gunja has not mentioned that night and he wont let rastogi come between him n gunjan?and why does he hate this girl??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I think she is connected 2 rahul's past ..and that night when something happened to change rahul's view about manythings...But what happened???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

1st look scene of part 36th was awesome and Samrat in Gunjan home and his room wow!! and teaser was also superb ..it shows many twist and turns are about 2 come in your FF and sajan life ..but What twists??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Very curious 2 know what will happen next S3J  Plsss update soonnn...

and Once again SORRY 4 late reply...😳...and Plss add me 2 ur new PM LIST ...and Awesome Update part 35th soham swati sonia joseph S3JπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Love your good friend
Gunjan😊😊...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome updates
loved it
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm