Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey after waiting to see Maha episode for Gohem went in vain yaar...

please do update your FF today its sunday...

waiting for it eagerly...loving your FF...a lot...its so nice very totally different concept...feel like this is the actual SNS not the onscreen one...hope the CV's think of doing something like this
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi plz update soon dear i am waiting for your update
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
its sunday nd its almost over..whrs ur updt dear..wwwaaitin for it
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhavya

hey after waiting to see Maha episode for Gohem went in vain yaar...

please do update your FF today its sunday...

waiting for it eagerly...loving your FF...a lot...its so nice very totally different concept...feel like this is the actual SNS not the onscreen one...hope the CV's think of doing something like this

Hi, πŸ˜›

Wait when did it come on, I think I missed it!πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Yep I remember I am updating now, once I'v replied to these few comments the next chapter will pop up. πŸ˜‰

Thank u chick, awww that's such a sweet thing to say, so gald that you're liking it so much! Oh hun expecting anything from the cv's is like waiting for a blue moon lol, trust me, I'm speaking from experience here, but anyway I hope I don't disappoint you with my ff.  😳😳

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali667

hi plz update soon dear i am waiting for your update

Okay chick, one update coming right up! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

its sunday nd its almost over..whrs ur updt dear..wwwaaitin for it

Hey babe, I know it's Sunday lol, but I'm here just in timeπŸ˜›, (for people in India I mean) it's coming up right now. πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

I hope you stay happy for a good long week after this update lol !!! πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Chapter Nine

One Step Closer, Six too Far

"Where is Anita" asked Kokila to Hetal.

"She went off to fetch Ahem," she replied, "but I told her to wait here for me" she complained, "hai Krishna Bhagwan, that girl is hopeless, Mota Bhabi I don't for single moment appreciate the way she bonds herself to Ahem like super glue, I understand that she is going to become his wife in the coming days, but this is too much! She could have at least been deceptive about her fondness of obeying me at the very least, I don't half expect her to be eager of abiding by anything I say, but I do expect her to maintain some form of dignity before our guests and encourage the values we have placed in our children" she followed on without giving her mind a minute's rest. "I will fetch her at once, as I need to give her the kangan Maa has given me to gift Ahem's wife" she added reluctantly and made way to Ahem's room in the next striking second hand of the clock.

Ahem leaped his hand below her backside and lifted her off the ground to prevent his neck from straining and thwarting his efforts to pull away. He wouldn't let that happen, not for a moment, not when he had Gopi just where he'd wanted her, he'd begun wondering how he made it possible to keep Gopi away from him all this time, he hadn't dared to part his lips from her even for a moment, Gopi was puppet to his sensations; responding to his gentle force with her shaky breath and whispering his name in his ear like a tranquil breeze, followed by deep exhales.

He had never dreamt that the sound of his very name could drug him to such an extent that he was willing to break all the rules that stood in place; in attempt to keep him and Gopi apart. His hand trailed below her thigh supporting her weight around his waist as he made deeper the intent passion in his kiss, as he pressed her harder against the cold bathroom wall. Her hands hugged his neck in a lock while he reached up to kiss her and at times poked his face inward every time she made lame attempt to push his face away.

It was her fault that she'd made him wild unknowingly, and there was nothing he could do to control himself, his hands had felt almost every curve on her body and pore on her face made available to him; feeling like he was enchanted by the very presence of Gopi he found it much too hard to resist.

"Ahem Ji" she whispered once again so low that it could barely be heard, Ahem groaned in pleasure "Oh Gopi don't say anything" he responded with an uncertainty that held no proof of his being sane. It sounded like he was trying to tell Gopi to remain quiet simply because her voice was making him unsure of his own actions, and that was what he feared. Gopi released a gasp of astonishment "Ahem Ji, please'" she said trying to beg through broken sentences and sounding very short on breath. "Please'.stop!" She said finding her voice a notch higher than previous attempts.

"Don't ask of me the impossible Gopi'" he pleaded digging his chin into the hollow of her neck "it can't be easily done" he retaliated with a muffled whisper, as his kisses trailed down to her shoulder bone and arm in effort to not letting their poor dialogues ruin the moment. Not able to resist the pressure of his kisses Gopi's eyes rolled up, as her fingers tugged onto his hair in response to the shivers that travelled up her body, turning her into liquid and molding around Ahem. She knew now was the time to make any last effort to put a stop to this, otherwise she was sure to raise the tension level between them as the lift of the altar would soon be inevitable and her worst fears were to come alive. Not only was she making out in the bathroom with the groom whose bride to-be is literally on the other side of the door, but he was also her brother-in-law to be! "Brother-in-law! Jeth Ji!" She almost yelped as her eyes shot open as wide as two golf balls, this without doubt broke Ahem's spell bound trance, "what the hell!" he simultaneously spat out!

As the same time, Anita had called out to "Ahem, are you okay in there?" She called, thinking that she'd heard voices through the sound of the heavy shower. Her voice had alerted Ahem, like he had to take a moment or two to remember that she was in actual fact on the other side of the door. "Oh shit, Anita! I almost forgot" he said running one hand over his head quickly, as he carefully lowered Gopi to her feet. He looked back at Gopi's eyes that dared not look up at him and instead chose to inspect the ground, he noticed her swollen lips, missing earrings, ruffled hair which had lost the tikka that had been there some time ago, and her disappeared bindi, and a terribly disturbed dupatta that was hanging on the floor half soaked with water, which she attempted to drain out without any success. She felt ashamed of whatever had happened, and Ahem could see that, it had also bothered him at the same time, but he knew that this was Gopi, so it was also necessary, it was what made Gopi, all these little things that she'd worry about far too much. "Erm, the water got too hot, that's all!" He shouted back remembering Anita was on the other side.

Kokila had entered Ahem's room and caught Anita off guard, "Anita" Kokila wasted no time, "I had specifically asked you to wait for me as I needed to give you something" she stopped and looked at her standing outside Ahem's bathroom door, "what are you doing Anita?"

"I was just waiting for Ahem, Auntie" she replied not understanding Kokila's reason for anger.

"I'm sure Ahem will be able to help himself out of the bathroom, he doesn't need you to guard his door while he showers" remarked Kokila holding onto her pallu, and turning to leave. She thought Anita would follow, but was deeply annoyed when she hadn't understood the point of Kokila fetching her, "Anita. What must I do to seek your company?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Auntie, I didn't realise that you wanted to speak with me" she replied equally annoyed, and looked back at the closed bathroom door and went to follow Kokila out without bothering to close the door behind her. This bothered Kokila even more, "Anita, when you shower do you display yourself to your guests so openly whence you come out of your sanctuary?" She fired at her, and without letting her answer, "perhaps you do, but in our house there is no such custom, so would you mind closing my Ahem dikhra's door respectively" she ordered.

"Yes, of course Auntie" Anita said rolling her eyes and feeling rather degraded by her mother-in-law.

Gopi finally breathed, as did Ahem, but he was better at disguising his concern about his mother and his fiancee being in his room together while him and Gopi were trapped inside the bathroom. "It's okay Gopi, Mom's taken Anita" he consoled but Gopi's worry on her forehead hadn't disappeared. "Gopi-"

"Ahem Ji!" She turned to say and face him for the first time properly after those tough minutes she spent following that kiss. "That was wrong! It was very wrong of us! We shouldn't have; we committed a sin; this is wrong; you are supposed to be my Jeth Ji!" She pressed in frustration.

"Just stop!" Ahem said without shouting, but his voice was enough to make her jump, "will you stop saying such a thing!" He told her off.

"But it's the truth, the bitter truth and the proof of what we have committed is completely wrong!" She pushed with a front of bravery.

"No!" He halted again, "it isn't the bitter truth that you talk about; in fact it's far from it, you have no idea" he replied, "why did you kiss me back?" He asked walking up to her and holding her by her shoulders and giving her a squeeze.

"I...I..., I... I don't, I didn't, I don't know!" She said after much struggle.

"I do" he said not letting go of her and keeping her held in that tense position, "I do, you kissed me back, because you feel the same way I feel about you!"

"That's wrong, that's not true" Gopi said as tears filled her eyes, "I don't, I can't-"

"That's all that's bothering you isn't it, not that you don't have feelings for me, but the fact that you truly believe that you can't have feelings for me!"

Gopi's expressions froze, she had no answer prepared for Ahem's statement, that couldn't be true, could it? It wasn't possible and even if it was for argument's sake true, then what would be the outcome? Her answer through her query was given, there was no fuel to feed to the fire they'd just ignited, it was futile, the very thought of it. "Yes you're right" she said in realisation, "I can't" she said and met Ahem's eyes, who had understood just what she meant.

"You mean, you're willing to forget, us!" He said not being able to hide his shock, "just like that? Isn't there anything that makes you stop and look back to accept a love that is waiting for you?"

"No, this is wrong and that's it!" She fired back and escaped his weakened hold, "I am getting married to your brother and that's it, there is nothing more to accept than that."

"Yes there is!" Ahem fought back, pushing her shoulder back to make her face him again, "I won't let it happen, I won't watch you get married to someone who holds no meaning in your life!"

"He will, and he does, once I get married to him, my duties and meaning of life will only be bound to him Ahem Ji!"

"And you think I'll just let you walk away so easily, just like that?"

"You don't mean that" she feared, "it was just a stupid kiss Ahem Ji."

"I've built a dream on that stupid kiss Gopi" he made aware the importance of it's existence.

"That's a lie! I beg you Ahem Ji don't encourage this lie" she said as she stormed out of the bathroom to run away from this conversation.

"Wait Gopi" Ahem rushed behind her, and held onto her hand from behind, "look please, just for one minute sit down and think what good will come out of you marrying Jigar. He's not for you Gopi, and you know it."

Gopi closed her eyes in despair, "Ahem Ji please let go of my hand!" She begged knowing that being in his grasp would melt her within a short time span.

"No, I won't."

"Please Ahem Ji, don't do this to me. I am an orphan and my Mama and Mammi have done everything for me, by betraying them like this will only lower their head in shame, so please Ahem Ji don't make me responsible for such a cruel deed" She finally revealed. "I could never forgive myself, if prospective alliances for Rashi Behen will be put at risk, after the following of our relationship." She turned to face Ahem, and placed another hand in comfort over his, "our one relationship breaks one too many Ahem Ji. My feelings for you are what they are, and have been for quite some time, only Kanha Ji knows how I have had the power to suppress them, but if you continue to provoke my feelings for you, I fear of not having the strength to fight back against them, and with your every step you take toward me, I find my heart surrendering to your commands at once" she said with a soft voice, that only grew softer with every word, "so that is why I beg you yet again Ahem Ji, please don't come any closer."

"It's too late for that Gopi" he said lightly still keeping light grip on her hand, I'm already too close, more than you think, and I can't live without you. You tell me to let go, as if it's so easy, but you haven't the slightest clue on how difficult the task at hand actually is."

"Nikhil, what are you doing downstairs? I haven't even bought the iron up yet, and how come you've changed so quickly?" Rashi asked in shock when she saw Nikhil downstairs in a different attire.

"Don't worry Rashi, I saw Jigar and he gave me some of his clothes to wear for the evening, so you're saved from the unwanted work" he replied, thinking he'd made Rashi's task easier, but hadn't known what a mess of her plan he'd made.

That was strange, how come he hadn't mentioned Gopi, she left Gopi in Jigar's room and he was in the shower, which was when Nikhil should have arrived in the room with his open shirt, and than as predicted Jigar should have come out of the room and gained doubt on Gopi and Nikhil's relationship. How was it that Gopi was totally missing from the equation, Rashi couldn't understand, before she could turn to Nikhil and ask him, he had already wandered off.

"Who can understand your dilemma better then me Ahem Ji, but just as I understand your's, I urge you to understand mine just the same." She said taking control of her hand that rested in Ahem's warm palm. She touched a part of her lip that was beginning to sting her and pressed a gentle finger over it to give it some relief.

"You have no idea of the dilemma I face Gopi, it's like telling me to put my heart on a plate and hand it over to someone else, and still expecting me to live!" He stated like he was giving an explanation of the impossible. "Gopi just-"

"I have to go" Gopi said quickly before Ahem could say anything further.

"Like that!" Ahem exclaimed, "at least look at yourself in the mirror before you go!"

Gopi rushed to the mirror to see what Ahem had fussed about, but it was soon clear that she was in no state to attend the ceremony looking like that, the stinging lip had been given explanation of where Ahem had bitten her in the height of his desire, along with misplacing half her ornaments and ruining her garments. She gasped as her eyes widened and then shrank with embarrassment as she tried rub her lips with her fingers vigorously to rid the soreness, and at the same time organise her hair, and finding her tikka buried beneath the layers of hair, and her bindi which had totally vanished from the face of the earth. Her dupatta that had soaked was the only thing she had been aware of and tried to shake as much water out from it as possible, and then spreading it around her lengha so that it wouldn't look like it was wet, and being net, it would dry in no time. In the poor attempt to regain her look from before she entered the room, she noticed Ahem walking toward her in the mirror, she tensed up from having to face him yet again, and than figured that acting like she hadn't noticed his approach was a better idea, and got on with organising herself in haste.

"Gopi, did I tell you that you look really beautiful today" he said as though he was in a world of dreams and didn't bother to care for the tense surroundings and occasion that was present outside their very door.

"Ahem Ji please, I beg of you to not come any closer."

"And I beg you to stop treating me like a stranger" he responded and then abruptly changed his topic to one of surprise, "Gopi, do you love me?"

Gopi was taken back, "What?!"

"Do you love me or not? I said."

At first she stuttered and than gulped hard, "what kind of a question is that?!" She said diverting the true meaning of his words.

"A very simple one, and I would prefer if you could answer this time without another question" he said remaining calm, almost like he'd had this bizarre strategy worked out inside of his head.

"I' No!"

"Marry me?" He said in the next instance and dropping to his knees still looking to her through the mirror.

Her jaw dropped as far as it could go, she closed her mouth and then opened it to speak, but no words came out. Ahem had stood up and turned Gopi by her shoulders to face him, he stroked her cheek delicately with the back of his fingers to feel her deep blush. Her eyes were very much aware of his actions and twitched at the contact he'd made with her skin again, "marry me" he said again. She closed her eyes in response like his words and touch had breathed life into her, but then forced conscious into her mind again, and said "please Ahem Ji do not challenge my emotions, and please maintain a fair distance, I beg you" her weak voice let out.

"And if I don't?" He said bringing his lips close to hers again.

"Ahem Ji, don't come any closer!" She warned taking a step back. Which was no use, as Ahem only took one step closer.

"I'm already one step closer, but I regret the fact that I am still six steps too far" he said speaking in riddles. Gopi's brows gathered in confusion, supported by a two vertical lines in the centre of forehead, and he smirked to one side, "you don't get it do you. Today I am one step closer to making you mine, but I am yet six steps too far from making you mine before the eyes of the world."

"I don't understand" she said stuttering with her lettering.

"The seven vows you are believing to take with Jigar will in actual fact be taken with me, I'll make sure of it. What happened today, has bought me one step closer to my goal Gopi, and the mutual exchange of feelings between us is our first vow to each other, to solely belong to one another for this lifetime and the many to come."

"You can't do such a thing" Gopi gasped.

"I have and I will Gopi, you belong to me and only me."

"But you're marrying Anita Ji, by choice!" She tried to bring back to his knowledge.

"I was marrying Anita, not any more. My decision to marry her was made in a simple agreement, it was never love. But my decision to marry you is bound by the eternal flame of love that warms my heart with it's endless guidance. The way I love you cannot be measured by the circumference of this world, or the depths of the sea, and the stars in the night sky Gopi, but above all this do you know the best thing about loving someone?" He asked not waiting or wanting to hear an answer, "It's when the person you love, gives you back more love then you can give them, the word: love, only let's me be so proud of it Gopi is because of the person I choose to love, and for me that's the best thing about love, it's the fact that I choose to love you."

Tears rolled of Gopi's face, never had she dared to dream of such a love entering her life, and today here it stood before her very eyes begging her to love it back, but being prisoner to the debts owed to her Uncle and Auntie, she had to refuse to very thought of it with the burden of a heavy stone over her heart and keeping silent until she could escape a fate that only those who were fortunate enough to beckon it.

"Gopi!" Rashi threw open the doors, and stunned to find what lurked behind the closed doors of the room. Ahem was within two feet distance of Gopi, not to mention that he was topless, and it seemed to her like they were talking about something very serious! She stared to and fro each of them who stared back at her like they were caught doing something naughty; well actually Ahem's look seemed more like one that belonged to bother, his nostrils flared at her as if she was the one who'd disrupted them, and not her digging some dirt on them.

The space between them was too cosy, even a fool like Rashi could see that, but the question was what? What could possibly be going on between them that held so much concern, making the very atmosphere in the room so tense that it could be cut with a knife.

"Rashi Behen, woh I came into the wrong room by mistake, and Ahem Ji got angry at me for doing so" she said making a poor excuse in her defence.

"Haan I came to seek you as the ceremony is about to start," she informed and looked at Ahem, "but Ahem Ji what are you doing in Jigar Ji's room?" She quickly questioned.

Ahem bit the inside of his mouth in anger as the very presence of Rashi was bothering him, "Rashi, this isn't Jigar's room, it's mine!" He said through clenched teeth and cursed.

"What! But I thought it was Jigar Ji's room and that's why I left Gopi here" she responded.

The sound of Jigar and Gopi together hit a nerve, especially coming from Rashi, so it was her idea to leave them two unattended in a closed room, what was she playing at. Ahem was sure that Rashi and Jigar were beginning to grow fond of each other, so why would she optionally leave Gopi alone with Jigar. 

I know the story hasn't progressed in term of events, but this scene with Gopi and Ahem was necessary just to show the depth of their love. 
This chapter is the start of many things too, but most importantly it focused only on Gohem, for the simple reasons. 

I hope you all like it 😊 πŸ˜³. 
Thank you for reading, and do generously press 'Like' and leave your lovely comments. πŸ˜³

For more regular updates for my FF's

Like Me on Facebook                            on Twitter

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeyyy me first to reply...
well as usual awesome part
loved d conversation btwn gohem
lookin forward to more of it already
m happy tht urshi plan backfired
will comment more aftr readin agn 
Edited by tina_1234 - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

yeyyy me first to reply...

well as usual awesome part
loved d conversation btwn gohem
lookin forward to more of it already
m happy tht urshi plan backfired
will comment more aftr readin agn 

Congrats on being first lolπŸ˜‰

Thanks babe, well let me warn u in that case then, before you look forward to more, please give yourself at least a week, before u expect another update lol.  Well I'll certainly look forward to reading a second comment from you, you crazy Saathiya Fan! 

tc chick