Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
can i b honest fiza?? either this mayank and gunjan together should get killed or i wil kill nupur with my own hand to make her get rid off these 2 evil creatures...!! this is hypothetically disgusting...🤢😡
😡 Edited by palz_ArTi4ever - 12 years ago
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fizu api i got mesmerized by ur writing..
By ur amazing talent of make ur readers wait and stick to ur updates...
I loved this update to the core...Nupur's pleading to god ws something that made my eyes teary..every word ws breaking my heart in million pieces...and the last when mayank go away leaving nupur behind all alone i ws feel like crying out loud...
Hat's off for this update...brilliantly written...
I can just hope for the best now...
Cont soon..

EID MUBARAK dear..may allah bless u nd family and u get a safe nd fun filled eid...
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
such a painful update hate this majan to the core🤢 last two update make me really sad
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok I know its extremely painful, n pathetic, nobdy can stand such husband who is so indifferent…yet Nupur will find her way on her own thts wht I can say..n let mayank feel wht he will loss…but still its MN story…

Is update per mein ny apna life insurance keraliya hai…

Pardon errors…this time next time I'll be careful..as its chnd raat

One thng do actually my errors annoy u all n make the story loss its beauty….pls let me know..

Mayank: nupur tum chalo gi

Nupur: kaha

Mayank: actually gunjan states ja rahi thi, tu us ko hum ny rukh liya, n now for tht we have have a party….tum chlo gi

Nupur: mein…mein …actually ….kasay

Mayank: its ok..if u don't want to, I am not forcing u, take ur time, phir I ma leaving ok…she nodded in yes…..bye

He smiled and patted my cheek..

Nupur: bye…

Leaving shivering me, its warmth that he injected inside me, it was a hold, a moment or a lifetime. I touched my cheek agin slightly, the smile become more wider.

Come back from ur dream world, he didn't patted lovingly …as the curtains made me cum out of trans..

I know I whispered…

His happiness is beyond explanation, God he is behaving like a child whos most precious possession is back with him, so tu hai. I loved to accompany u in party maaynk, but I dont want to spoil ur celebrations. Enjoy with her, I know u get very few moments of that, after whn I have arrived in your life.

Chachi: Mayank nupur ko kyun nhi lay ker ja raha tu

Mayank: mein ny pochata , but she did want to come…

Chachi: hm..chalo let her take time

Mayank: hmm..chachi I know she needs it…yeah Samrat kaha hai….is ki taiyari khatam nhi hogai

Samrat: obviously after all I am the special guest..

Mayank: haha….such a joke, u and special guest….

………..

Mayank: hello princess

Gunjan: no buttering Sharma..

Mayank: chukled…thnks

Gunjan: for wht…

Mayank: for staying back

Gunjan: and…

Mayank: and…hm….for not saying no to me….n letting me believe more firmly that no matter wht u can't say no to me…hmm

She smiled and hugged him , he too embrace her in his arm….

Mayank: don't repeat this aging samhji….

Gunjan: yes BOSS

……..

It was a cold night, chilling air was

Gunjna: kiya soch rahy hoo

Mayank: kuch nhi

I saw her placing her hand on his shoulder, wch he took from there in his hold…

Gunjan: im sorry, mjhy is tarah se behave nhi kerna chaiy tha

Mayank: pata nhi gunjan,wht I thought it is become more n more difficult thn tht, I donot know wht to do , how to handle, whtever I have done, this all …..where its gonna lead us, 

Mjhy tu yeah bhi nhi pata k mein us ko sach batao ga tu woh kasay react keray gi, kiya sochy gi, us kasa lagy ga, I almost betrayed her n doing so

Gunjna: mayankkk….ur not, its was meant to be like tht, u donot have any other choice, u were just helping her, was not letting her alone thts it…

Mayank: han magar phir bhi, asa tu mein ny nhi socha tha, life ek dam se asi kyun hogai, in sab k sath I am almost feeling suffocated….

Pata nhi woh mjhy samhj gi k bhi nhi , maaf ker pay gi k bhi nhi…

Gunjan: evrythng will be fine, just wait for sumdays, she herself will realize evrythng, n than telling her every thng will be easier, If tum se na ho tu , I 'll tell her

Mayank: no….no way….i will do it by myself, she is my responsibility…

Silence tht was there in between them , with there hand embrace in  each other they were sting, three helpless people were there in this garden, n all of them didn't knew wht has to be done, just a mere entrance of a person has made there life not less tha a mess,

He stod up from there, n went out of the gate, lord pls takecare of him. I just can pray for his well being, he has left home in high tension, n in deep thoughts.

Though I came here to ask gunjan to join us for tea, but I got to know the reality of my existence in his life, the reality of gunjan being his life.

Coming inside , I went upto my room, its always peaceful here, its always me and my friends here…

Hey cum here donot be so low, pls….the swing welcum me opening his arms to embrace me in, n I rushed to him, cuddling myself in his arm,

I can feel  the wind slowly placing its finger on my head, soothing me, caressing me. Sumhow I was feeling so nice, somehow I was feeling wanted here, welcomed here. Its has always been here that I have found peace. it has always been them who has made me felt relived.

I had my eyes closed, and my head resting back, I am tired, I am tired n too much of that, I cant walk more, truly I just cant walk more. Cant I just rest in peace, cant just life stop there…

Chahci: nupur beta….zara mayank ko phone ker kaha hai woh, sab intezar ker rah hain khany per us k…

Nupur: JI…

Chachi called me  from the door of my..ohh his room n asked to call him, I have not done this ever, never, ya I have his number that even was fed my him so tht  I have it in case I need sumthing frm him, no wonder why I started wanting him…

Need to act strong nupur, atleast for a person who really acted as ur savior..

Mayank: han nupur bolo…

His sudden recognization  of me, made me starlet, come out of ur imaginations madam, cell phone cumes with an caller id…

Nupur: woh chahi was asking about u , evry when is waiting for u on dinner,

Mayank: ok I am cuming in 5 mins…

Nupur: ok , bye…

Chahci woh bus 5 min mein arahy hain

Samrat: kaun  "woh"..he said teasingly

Nupur: mayank…I said as a matter of fact as I was too away from all blushing n teasing session, no wonder how I am gonna face them , when ….

When what…ur scaring me u know, I hate ur brain tht runs to fast and make firm decision…

Nupur: u know what the way u server food to us, ur meant for this, if u weren't here, how we would have managed, but me, it was not need, not at all. And ya so true, why I got stacked with this hearty heart thing, when I was pretty good a brain person. Papa thik kahty tha, josh se nhi hosh se kam liana, zindagi mein jab sab se zayda hosh ki zaroorat hoti hai, jab hi yeah dil itna kamzoor partha hai, k deemgh ko bhi sola dayta hai, bus jab hi tumhara hosh aur tumhari will power kam ati hai.

And I knew now, today is the first day to strt living life on it…to live life on my own…I have to life n finf living for myself

Chanchi: beta mayank kaha rah gaya hai bhi

Nupur: chahci mein ny tu phone kiya tha tu bol rahy thy k bus 5 min mein araha hoon..

I hope evrythng is fine, I was so engrossed in my self analysis tht I completely forgot that its almost an hour, when I talked to him, n he hasn't return back yet, sab kahir ho, my heart strt repeating with evry single beat of it..

N here my cell rung, flashing mayank..thnk god, kahin kam se chaly gay hongay yaqqeenan…a smile appear on my face…

Nupur: hello…

Man: yeah mobile kis k hai

The floor strt to spin , n I felt shiver throughout my body, my evry raise heart beat strts to repeat prayers of his well being more nad n more rapidly….

Nupur: ji ap..ap ap kaun

Man: dekhin ma'am yeah cell mjhy in k pass se mila, in k accident hoa hai woh hospital mein hain, mein ny admit kerdiya hai magar formalities ap ko bori kerni hai..

I can see my soul flying away from my body, I felt my heart stoped, my mind bursting, n my whole body sweating n shivering

Chachi: nupur…nupur kiya hua..beta tum itni dhndi kyun par gai hoon…bolo

She shacked me …n I cum back to earth

Nupur: chahci, mayank….hopsital…city..hospital

Chachi: kiya..mayank hospital mein hai….SAMRAT...she shouted on her top most voice, but I can only heard his evry word he said whn he left, I made him so lost that he , OMG. He was thnking abt me. N …

Chachi  hold me from shoulder, I some how can hear her consoling word, n her hands rubbing me to make me feel warm.

tu kya yeah taah hai k ab umer bhar nhi milna

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hv chosen not to comment over this ff untill the situation changes and nupur 4 good 4 ever leaves that man...i personally dont want nupur to b with mayank after all these...this is below her self esteem...and she cant put her self respect at stake 4 a heartless person...all the best to sharma 4 his upcoming conjugal life with his flame...let nupur come out of this trash 4 once and 4 all...i beg of u..please !!

ps- i clicked the like button 4 ur potential in writing...not 4 the story...bcos i detest such concepts a lot,as much as i adore ur writing...
Edited by palz_ArTi4ever - 12 years ago
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for the first time -me first!!!

nice update but its so ...whats between mayank-gunjan?
arjunratirocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
o god !plzzz sab theek ho aur mayur ke beech bhi sab thik ho jaye im sacred now waiting for ur next update
mayuloveu thumbnail
OMG mayank and gunjan? fiza why? I hope mayank thik ho
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i wish the last line comes true. i wish that nupur never has to face mayank again. a responsibility is a responsibility when you love it, otherwise its a burden. and mayank has made it clear that nupur is indeed a burden in his life. and no one has the right to make her feel so not even  if he has apparently saved her from being all alone.
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh God what is going on here 
i am really scared .
Now what will be Nupur and Gunjan reaction
waiting for Next part
Thanks for Pm 
cont soon
EID MUBARAK