Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday  24 /  10 /11 Archives ' Copy

Kavitha and Aakash. Kavitha says that the prosecution scored well. "Yesterday's arguments by the prosecution showed that their side is strong ." Aakash asks " why do you want to keep rathy out of the loop?? It is better to come clean with her " Rathy comes in and Kavitha says that right now the situation is not good " but don't worry " Both Aakash and Rathy  blame themselves for this mess Aakash  - " because i went to Bombay and got caught by JR. Why did you save me?" Rathy - " it was me who went to the police saying that we have terrorists in our hospital !!! " Kavitha says that the police very well know the truth " but they are under pressure. They have to save their skins, so framing it like this ..." Finally Rathy asks kavitha to do her best " God will take care of the rest "

Intha naren amma Izhuvai Thaangalai - antha amma Ezhil kku Oru saree vangichaam. Wants Naren to come with them - Naren as usual castor oil + vendaikkai answer kudukkaraar - Roja is fed up of this guy . The parents are led to believe that he has no objection in marrying Ezhil - ada pOda sumba .The philanthropist who came just before Rathy's medical council appearance comes to Shanthi Nilayam. Rathy is elated to see him. Tells him that she was just thinking about him " and there you are !! " Avar some incarnation of God mathiri pesaraar !!!
" if you really yearn to see me, I will be there " Rathy says that she is in trouble and what he said made Roja sit up " the solution is there even before the problem is felt . it is just that we do not see it. There is light at the end of the tunnel " Rathy says that she is more composed now.

Rathy and Kavitha - Rathy asks about the documents produced in the court. Kavitha lists. Rathy says that there is an important evidence which she forgot to mention. Talks about the CC Tv and says " only when i saw that, I came to know their plan. I rushed but was late " Kavitha is very happy. Asks Aakash to make a copy for her and leaves. Rathy and Aakash play the footage...but alas ... the most needed footage has been erased . Bro and sis fret...wonder who is the black sheep ( Poonai yai madiyil kattikkittu apram enna sagunam??? PK thaan koodave irunthu kuzhi parikkum Deivam ) Rathy says that the "who or how " is not important now " how do we get that footage?" Kavitha promises to come soon...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tues - ready to report on the only serial which still has morals in it.

No Shanti Nilayam today?  Kondaattam thaan!
Edited by eljay - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Wednesday - 

nalla serial but Holi(y)day...  KB Sir naraga chathurthi nalla naaL andha PK ya pOttu thaLLunga pls...
Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday 31/10 /11 Archives ' Copy

Rathy's problem is sorted out - GDP manages to find the missing footage - will do the Thursday update soon.  Sandhya and Shyamala are talking about going to a temple and a visit to the josiyar. Well, time to plan Rathy's future. Ezhil promptly walks in, all happy and announces that she is marrying her lover boy Naren " his parents met my dad...all arranged...blah blah..." Sandhya looks pensive first but manages to bless Ezhil ( romba mukkiam, pulugu moottai..)

Konica and Kavitha - Kavitha is getting ready to go ou and Konica wants her to stay home -
" some thing important, 1/2 hour kazhichu kilambu mma " Well, to cut a long story short, Vidya's dad, Aanand meetsdarling wife face to face - Konica comes to know that he is her dad too -  SHOCK - in all caps.

Pest Ezhil vazhinjufies to Naren saying that she wants Naren to hand over the saree to her. Naren dilly dallies . Ezhil wants Naren to go out with her - generally nalla vazhiyuthu, Roja kku veppam 1000 degree C !!! Shyamala and sandhya decide to inform Rathy about Naren's wedding with Ezhil. Rathy could not care less - tells them that she is least bothered " he is changed a lot and I am not even sure if I really knew him !! Anyways, let us skip this subject..."

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago