Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Another love triangle but this time rathore in between tapasya and ichcha...🤣  🤣 
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

@rasyafan   i like ur positivity but i can never think of anything positive happening in this serial...d only positive thing happened was raghu tapasya marriage n that too is on d verge of breaking 😭

😭 im usually am optimistic too n still believe rathore will b rathore n support taps next epi but today he seriously dissappointed me!!! His words dont match his personality n love for taps!!! infront of outsider he was trying to look cool but was hurting his wife! Veer would never do that, he hangs to ich pallu no matter what! What is fami for to have support through thick n thin, any husband or bf would support blindly his loved one even if they r wrong coz love is blind but here despite taps being right n ich disgustingly wrong he says its ok! I luved every dialogue n every expression n every thing about rathore but today 🥱
ReallyCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

Another love triangle but this time rathore in between tapasya and ichcha...🤣 🤣 <div></div>

Aisa mat kaho varun no triangle nor rectangle it was just stupid precap!! I know rathore will dicard ich like i dont even know her n shes nothing to me!!!! 😭 😡 kitne aur pati chahiye isse! Its just taps ignorance to say that but rathore is only hers, is is not more than a wet or maid or taps enemy to him!!
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

Yes testing time of Rasya relationship. 👍🏼
Knowing Raghu, he will never let Tapu get out from his house his life and his heart. 😉 😆
Manaa hi lega Tapu ko. 😃 with his love and beautiful kisses. 😉 🤣
The way Tapu is all gaga over him and his gorgeous kisses ❤️ maan bhi jayegi.😉 ❤️ 😆

Well I am not going to think negative about Rasya right now. Kalki kal dekhenge. 😆

i second u dear...i think raghu mna lay ga tappu ko...i think tappu apna ghar nahi chorygi
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
frnds..i think v should discuse on thread 2...becoz 150 pg r complet
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Aisa mat kaho varun no triangle nor rectangle it was just stupid precap!! I know rathore will dicard ich like i dont even know her n shes nothing to me!!!! 😭 😡 kitne aur pati chahiye isse! Its just taps ignorance to say that but rathore is only hers, is is not more than a wet or maid or taps enemy to him!!

iss show ka aur ichcha ke mann ka kuch nahi kaha ja sakta kya pata abb rathore pe dill aa jaye and u know how everyone know that ichcha is so mahaan rathore also in this list and u know her quality of capturing man in her near from... then precap is horrible for rasya...
ReallyCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

</div><div>iss show ka aur ichcha ke mann ka kuch nahi kaha ja sakta kya pata abb rathore pe dill aa jaye and u know how everyone know that ichcha is so mahaan rathore also in this list and u know her quality of capturing man in her near from... then precap is horrible for rasya...

Mahaan log mahaan khaand!!!!
Uski style of capturing men hi kuch aur roke dhoke trap kar leti... Baaki saab ullu hai par rathore nahi!! Hope she stops coming to rasya house n bothering taps! Taps ne sahi kaha tha today!!!

Acha rasya thread2 is started lets post their...

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1918550