Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Also, every time the scene shifts from outside to inside the home, always Seema is handing a cup of tea to someone (mainly Raj). 

see i am so generous said only 95%πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

wahi toh...what to do ...no one got any jobπŸ˜†

kam se kam chopras dining table pe baitke yaa toh masti karthe hai,argue karthe hai ya kam ke baath karthe unlike other soaps-aaj khane pe kya sabzi banaoo,samose ke saath pudina chutney  banadu ya kuch aur...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

koi avi banayo jaldi yaar siddhi was looking so hawttt todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†in that white saree

this week epi r rocking , sinal rock
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

kam se kam chopras dining table pe baitke yaa toh masti karthe hai,argue karthe hai ya kam ke baath karthe unlike other soaps-aaj khane pe kya sabzi banaoo,samose ke saath pudina chutney  banadu ya kuch aur...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if they continue this way...woh din door nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Naz greatly appreciate you taking time out to do the updates.
I guess tomorrow going to be interesting nok jok episode as it's SiNal first date.

P.s only down side it that psycho Richa and i bet she will offer Siddhi her job back.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice updt. mised the epi wat happen did seema gave tea to kunal. ya sidhi clothes were blooper. oh wadhis are so nice they send rejection letters too πŸ˜† mr.wadhi listened to sidhi will he listened to takral also later πŸ˜†.seems nice SiNal scenes.ya richa def talk some deal(try to brainwash sidhi) with sidhi to get back kunal.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nazzz, Lovely update dear πŸ€—... I loved kunal's expressionsπŸ˜† especially when he saw her back in the mirror πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... SiNal scenes were cute😳😳..  and siddhi looked absolutely stunning. ⭐️

When kunal entered the room na, i would have wanted kunal to forget himself and look at her for a second
☺️☺️ and then come back to his normal, but didn't happen 😑

Hoping for the first SiNal date today.😍 Lets hope that it isn't spoiled by anyone. and precap.. ufff.. ye richa bhi na, WTH does she want now.. 😑 I think she might call siddhi and tell she'll give job to her or financially support chopra family, but siddhi needs to leave kunal.🀒πŸ₯± What else she'll say 🀒😑

and ya the clothes blooper.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BT shows mei bloopers are part and parcel. Hope they don't bring it back again like kunal asking siddhi to keep her clothesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i knew siddhi would leave her job for kunal and wen kunal comes to know about it, he might be upset with her coz of his attitude or he might be surprised by her behaviour. CV's are doing a good job after SiNal marriage. Hope they continue the same πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
harshdb thumbnail
thanks for the detailed update...