Edited by euphoric - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: euphoric

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kaminii🤣

hey soni ..   "hugs" ...

dekh rahee hai is aashu ko ,,, kisi terha sudharnay ka naam nahin le rahee ... halat aisi hai phir bhi IF ka peecha nahin choray gi  
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GRRR part 12 to 20🤢kya darlings AHISTA AHISTA MAR RAHAY HO🤢🤢🤢🤢AWESOME AWESOME updates👏👏👏
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sindu555

hey soni ..   "hugs" ...

dekh rahee hai is aashu ko ,,, kisi terha sudharnay ka naam nahin le rahee ... halat aisi hai phir bhi IF ka peecha nahin choray gi  

Sana🤗... 

now its Ashu we talking abt😳... lets get realistic🤓

Ashu and Sudharna... does it even go hand in hand😡

kamini ashu... i knw u were tempted to put tht lal thopda of urs in tht khali dabba😆 
kathie_berns thumbnail
Ok... I'm going to write part 21... everybody... Wait for it... Its gonna be legen...wait for it... dary...legendary...😆😆
kathie_berns thumbnail
Recap:Both are on the dance floor with their respective partners..

Part 21:

Raj was a very good dancer but his moves were a little forceful which she was sure her angry young man wouldnt like her doing with any other man. She had been thinking of giving up the fight with him on the way to the party but his audacity to bring the woman she loathed to the party in which he wasnt even invited(of course they both had been invited, but Pinky was her freind) renewed her vigour to wage a war. 

And that was just what she did by whispering in Raj's ears and giving a seductive laugh which did not go unnoticed by Maan who was standing very close to them. In response Raj turned her around and held her by the waist dipping her to the ground and pulling her up so that she collided with his waist. Geet was mentally laughing as she could literally see Maan's face turning red.

He would teach his wife a good lesson once they reached home, Maan thought. What did she say? Hadnt she falsely accused him of showering his attention on female employees. Well, that was nothing. She would actually see him in his snake charmer's mode today.

He whispered something in Sasha's ears and she smiled suggestively. Seeing this Geet clutched Raj's shirt so tightly that it was ready to rip at any moment. Buy, wasnt he enjoying her beautiful skin turn red!

Suddenly without warning, he pulled another girl present in the dance floor and turned them both with each hand, making them to recoil into his body. As the steps proceeded, Sasha and the other girl glided thier hands on his musceled chest as he swayed with them to the music.

All this was not going down well with Geet who had already gestured to Raj that she was tired. How dare those females even touch him, forget gliding thier filthy hands on his body? She would make him starve for life for her, she promised herself as she proceeded towards the bar to drown her sorrow.

Over to you guys...😆

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GRRR KATHIEEE😡kya yaar yeh too EMOTIONAL ATYACHAR😈hai 😆😆mood bantay hi end aur phir boltay ho OVER TO U😡😆
awesome awesome part 21👏kathie love u yaar😃
Edited by sona-rai - 12 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing, loved it. plsss update soon yaar want more.
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome KB wow
someone write part 22 cant control myself😆
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sindu555

hey hun .. why dont u write   ..  😍

me too saaaddd my parents r going to kerala 2day...don't know when they r going to come back...so chakkar katting to keep my mind off their trip...😭