Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Dr, I just caught up with this FF... Do pm me when u update!!
RDKFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ch27

Fiza ran until her feet could carry her. She could barely see anything ahead. Her tears blurred her vision. She sat on a bench and cried her heart out.

Why did she feel so helpless? Sid always hurt her, mocked her emotions and never let go a single chance to break her heart. Yet she couldn't deny the fact that she loved him. She loved him more than anything. She loved him despite his flaws.

So lost was Fiza in her turmoil that she failed to notice danger lurking beside.

Meanwhile, at the party, Jay had his eyes focussed completely on Nidha. She looked beautiful, totally out of the world. Jeh just stared at her thus making her uncomfortable. Nidha wanted to move away but Jeh refused.

"Oh come on Nidha, just one dance.. Please"

he asked making a cute puppy face. Nidha couldnt help blushing. She turned her face the other side and smiled. Jeh was overjoyed to see her smiling at him. "you know u look sho shweet when you smile". He softly pinched her cheeks. Nidha glared at him.

Jeh- "oops.. Sorry"

A group of boys who were passing by made rude remarks about her. Fiza just ignored them and continued walking. One of them brushed his arm across her waist. A furious Fiza turned around and gave him a tight one right across his face.

"You SOB.. How dare you touch me"

The other came forward and banged her against the tree.

Fiza yelped- "ouch.." Her head was bruised and she lost her balance. But before she could fall, a strong arm supported her.

Krishna stood at the bar. His eyes scanned the entire place searching for his beloved Babu. But as usual, she was no where.

Ryan- "looking for some one Jeej?"

Krishna- "uhh.. No. Not at all"

Ryan- "oops.. Silly Me. Why would you want anyone especially when u have this" pointing towards the glass.

Maan- "whats the matter baba?"

Krishna- "arrey kuch nahi bhai.. Where is Bhabhi?"

Maan- "I don't know. Abhi to yahaan thi. Pata nahi kahan chali gayi"

Ramona and Sur were busy with the guests.

Through her tangled hair, Fiza could see the handsome face of her husband. The slight twitch of his jaw indicated that he was furious beyond murder. He glared at them.

Fiza- "Sid.."

Sid made her sit on the bench and wrapped his jacket around her. He then removed his shirt and gave it to Fiza.

Fiza stood awestruck. His muscular built and tanned body got her drooling over him. She didnt know her husband was so handsome. Sid smirked at Fiza. He was very well aware of the impact he had on her. He looked at her causing Fiza to lower her gaze.

"I'll be back in a minute baby"

Sid glared at the guys- "you dared to touch what belongs to me"

He held the one by his neck and raised him above the ground. He other two marched towards Sid, but he flung the person he held towards them. Another man took a knife and was about to strike Sid.

Fiza- "watch out Sid"

Sid twisted his arm and pushed him away.

Slowly, they began to retreat, except the one who touched Fiza. Sid didnt let him escpe. He kept him until he bled. Fiza, sensing the seriousness of the situation tried to stop him.

"Sid, please let him go.. Stop it"

Sid- "Not till I kill him"

Fiza- "Sid.. Please stop"

However her pleas fell on deaf ears. Sid was hell bent on killing him. Seeing no other option, Fiza pushed Sid with all her might. The man somehow managed to get up and ran away.

Sid caught her arm- "why did you do that?"

Fiza- "You would have killed him. Sid, what made you so mad?"

Sid- "He touched my most precious possession. He hurt You. How can you even think of letting him escape. Listen Babe, Get one thing clear. Nobody and I mean Nobody can touch or do anything to what is Mine. Only I have the right."

His words were continuously ringing in her ears. She seemed oblivious to everything around. All that she could hear was "...What is Mine".

Fiza flung her arms around Sid and cried. She'd been wanting to do this since ages, but couldnt muster courage. Today however she didnt care for anything. All she wanted was Him. Her cool tears were enough to calm the fire raging in him. Without wasting any time, he wrapped his arms around her an buried his face in her hair. It seemed like the most awaited moment had finally arrived.

written by ramona

Sid picked her up in his arms they went back to the party  everyone saw sid carring fiza in his arms the were lost in each others eyes

Nidha- who dehko di aur jiju

Jay- haan bhabi sid ki bahon mai?

Maan-  laga tha koi karishma hua hai

Sur- haan im so happy for fiza

Sid took her to a room opened the door n sat her on the bed

He slowly walked and sat near her

Fiza- sid

But before she could talk 

Sid – shh your mine only mine I have that right not those &^%$*damn it I love you I never told you but I do  (kissed her passiontaley)  slowly took off her earings  kissed her neck and puts his arms around her back n unziped the dress(droped to the floor)lays her on the bed removes his his shirt lays on bed  and switches off the lights  while kissing her.

Next morning

Fiza wakes up in sids arms realizing what happened  last night. Not knowing if it was true or just a game what sid did but she thought  he was saying truth now things will be fine

Back at home they walk in

Sur and nidha ,ramona walk to her

Ramona- tho lag  tha hai raat ko nned nai aye

Sur – haan ramona aisa kuch hai look it her your glowing sab theek hai ab na

Nidha- I hope bhabi  di go change

Fiza gose up to change n hands sid his clothes he smiles nkiss herfore head and takes it

He changes she gets ready they go down

Sid phone beeps it's a msg from miathil

Miathil- kaho ho handsome imwaiting for you at the new apartment u gave me I missu kal raat kaan the I cant get sleep with out you

Fiza saw msg n breaks down crying in front everone she slaps sid  

written by fiza
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Ramona and fiza my sweet devaranis great work...

Now when fiza melted it should make my darling sweety choti to fall for Jeh...kyoun nidh...
.Great update guys👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loved the fight sequence...
but after that what happened was☺️...
.Fiza was unable to resist herself 
all were so happy to see the miracle except Nidh who had a doubt
but the sms😲 was all that fake ...
.I hope no...I will wait to know that...
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maithili...
Ab yeh kaun si chudail hain...😡
Jo koi bhi hon meri Di ki khushiyon se hundred feet ki dhoori mein rehna warna mein tumhari bartha banoongi pakki *shows strangling neck action*
Oh! Krishna bhai is missing hi wifey 😆
Koi nahin bhai woh bhi turanth line mein ayegi...
Mere pathi ka tho kuch kahon hi math...bechara hath dho kar mujhe manane ke peeche pada hain...
Par jab bhi woh kahin pahunchtha hain baath bigad jaatha hain😆...
Dishoom dishoon was superb Chothi bhabhi...
Awesome job Di and Chothi bhabhi...🤗

fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb part!!!!!!!
for one minute i did believe Sid like Fiza, but i was so wrong.
he is a cheater.
please continue soon.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! I'm glad Sid came in on time and saved Fiza from those guys! And poor Fiza, just when things were starting to look bright with Sid that text message came from Miathil! I really hope Sid has changed for the good now! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

RDKFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ch 28

Kyun sid kyun nai ek baar boldo ki yeh sach nai hai please sirf ek baar muhje sach  bol do who is this maithil please tell me crys fiza

Ramona and nidha run to fiza who is crying

Sur walks to maan kuch karo  says sur

Sid who is looking at fiza not knowing what say to her who knows that the truth she wont be handel  he sincerely  was wanting to change after what happened between them last night  but he knew that things would take a turn for the worst .

You cant hear her are u deaf answer her now says ayush who walked in the house  with shikha seeing everything

Shikha looking worried knowing that whatever happened will cause some problem between her and ayush

Sid chup kyun ho say something yells maan

Sur givinga glass of water to  fiza to calm her down  

Maan bhai who na um main  bhai muhje se galati hogi im sorry haan I and Miathil were together but I swear today I was going to break everything off I promises says sid

Maan slaps him chi how could you sid  you are a horrible husband I don't even want call you my brother  says maan

( sid goes to fiza)

Please belive me I was really  want to make this work I promised my self I would change from today im sorry I love you.  Says sid

Wait a minute  sid if fiza had done the same koi aur larke ki saath  says sur

In anger raise his hand bhabi yells  sid

Kyun why you stop hit your bhabi hit me  waise bhi have forgotten your manners   says sur

How dare sid  you raised your hand at sur  at my wife are you crazy   says maan slaps him

Why   jiju   it  hurts  just at the thought of di being with another man you are so upset and you chi  says nidha

Did you sleep with her asks fiza

Fiza please baat suno mere says sid

Yes or no tell me  ? says fiza

Yes  says sid

Fiza runs upstairs  gets her things and comes down

Maan bhai sur bhabi  nidha please don't stop me says fiza  

That's it fiza  your coming with me now no questions  youll stay in a penthouse  the one your mom kept for you and nidha  but not in my house understood there will be  maid and all  but you wont stay with this @$$h0l3  and you siddharth khuranna you forgot  that your sisiter is my wife you will be sorry  says ayush looks at shikha

Please don't go fiza stop says  sid

Disgusting  are you happy  now sid you succeed  you never wanted to be with your wife  says Ramona

Damn it bro  again because of you me and nidha are going trew so many  problems its affecting my  marriage shit says jay

How could you bhai  bhabi ki saath says Krishna

Sid you have made her leave the house and now you have to not force her to come back but prove to her  you have change  she loves you and what did you  do says  surs

Sur there is no need to talk to a wall he wil never change  lets go  from here says maan

They leave

At ayush  and Shikha's

Ayush please listen to me  ill talk to sid bro gussa nai ho na says shikha

No damn it how could he do that he will be sorry  says ayush

What do you mean tum bro ko kuch anhin kar na understood  its  bhabis fault  she wasn't a good wife that's  why bro did this and anyways tum ko kya you should be happy  you hate your sisters this what you want right enjoy  there suffering and chill says shikha

What did you say enjoy there suffering yes I hate them but that's my personal matter I never really want them to be hurt as long as they saty way from the property  Im happy  but I cant see them hurt .. whatever ido im mad at them but in the emd there my sisiters got it and you want see them suffer now you will suffer at my hands shikha just like your bother treated my sisiters(pulls her hair ) says ayush

Ouch  your hurting me kya hua hai leave me just because of your bitchy sister your hurting me says shikha

don't you dare talk about them understood says ayush  . Slaps her

goes in his room sits on bed 

hands on face

*flash back

Rani don't go you have a son me why are you doing this  I love you  for money you are doing this just becaue I have lose in business  and we are goung threw money trouble you are leaving me  and ayush  don't go  says veer

*rani sees 6yr old ayush*

No  you are a horrible husband trips to floor ouch don't hit me veer why are you treating me like this lies rani

Kya I never hit you you fell to the floor

Ayush runs to his mama push his dad away I hate you mama se door raho yells ayush

Beta main nai kuch nai kya says veer

Ayush mama

Beta ayush your  father is horrible man he hates me  im going to leave if you love me take revenge for me  says rani leaves

I will take all the property  and money of your papa because of that my mama left us I will take it n give to her to get her back I promise  6 yr old ayush

Few months later

Ayush this jaya  your new mama says veer

No she is a witch not my mama  says ayush

Veer slaps him

Veer please bacha  hai says jaya

Hugs ayush but he pushes her away

1yr later

Ayush this is your baby sister fiza 

Ayush kisses her I promise to be a good brother no matter what   ayush thinks

Then nidha is born a yr after

My baby sissy muah kisses her ilove you thinks ayush

1st rakhi

I promise to make sure no ever hurts you both I will always be there and be a good bhai thinks 8yr old ayush

*flash back ends*

I haven't forgot both my promises  I will be a good son but I cant see you both  hurt… you both even though I hate you only I can do that im your bro he thinks and crys
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! So Fiza left the house! 😲 I hope Sid wins her trust back! As for Ayush, I'm glad that eventhough he is a jerk he still has a soft corner for his sisters! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thx for the pm, ill definitely try and make time to read this!
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fiza ...awesome job...loved tosee the loving brother in Ayush but Sid he is to the limit coz of him Nidh and Jeh's relation is on stake but the ace was Ayush's past...I am sure
he will not leave his do called mother after he will come to know her real face... loved the update devrani ji...