CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Why is Kajal screaming so much?

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This may seem like an uninteresting topic...but somehow felt like talking about it.

In the promo of this week's episode we see Kajal screaming at the top of her voice. She did the same a few weeks back when she had gone to investigate somewhere with Abhijeet and she found a cupboard in which there was a skeleton.

Devyana seemed to be the weakest 'cop' till date...she seemed to be scared of  dead bodies and ACP used to try toughening her up. But even Devyana never used to scream like Kajal is doing of late.

I think a cop should be more composed on seeing a dead body and  not shriek like that. Except in the shrieking scenes, Kajal seems to be a tough cop and not like Devyana. Then why is she being made to strain her vocal cords and trouble our eardrums?

Just write what you think...hopefully our silent friends will read it. Not that we can expect any change...we have been shouting that we want duo to investigate together and no one has bothered about it. Still...there's nothing else to discuss of late, so thought of talking about this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the lady cops r very weak in their minds acc to FW...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hee hee When I saw the tile I thought some newbie has opned it

On second glance I saw its our viewbie🤣

No actually dam hai topic main. Why are they making her scream so much. Does not seem like a cop
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even I hate the idea of lady cops screaming in terror on spotting a corpse, & male officers standing calm & composed..Nahi chalega yeh sab..
I remember Even Kaveri screamed on seeing corpses in her debut case, & she was reprimanded by Abhijeet who explained "humare aasoon sookh chuke hain"..
Lady cops are supposed to be far more strong than the aam admi..
Had Kajal screamed in her debut epi, as a new cop, then things would have been understandable..It can happen with anyone initially...After all even Vivek had almost fainted once, when all of a sudden a dead body landed on him..He was quiet new then.. ( The epi is the Don's final revenge)
But now that Kajal is there for more than 1& 1/2 years this screaming looks forced..
Edited by Saadrita - 12 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even if an officer is new in CID, that officer must have have been part of the police force in a lower post for sometime before being part of a CID team i suppose? I my be wrong though..! It just struck me when i read Saadi's post about screaming and fainting in initial days ..! Anyways, the worst part is, Kaajal has found dead bodies in cupboard quite a number of times before... In her initial days as well as far as i can recall.. And she has never screamed or behaved the way she does these days..! Well, what to say? FW and their typical tactics of adding "masala" to the show..! You know, it adds thrill and suspense to the scene momentarily (to the audiene) if someone reacts like that.. So we know what the directors aim at..!   
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was Kaajal who was screaming in the promo ?? I thought Purvi 😛

it's quite irritating ... she's got a certain shrill in her voice which is a pain to the ears ... something has to be soon done with this !!!
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
VIS u Start This Topic.Surprising.Even i was thinking to start any topic In CID Forum..Froum was very silent in these days..
I have Nothng to say much abt This Topic..Alredy Saadrita and Shaggy said..what i want to say.i completely agreed..Its Just abt FW minds...Kajal was behaving like a cop in her initial days of CID..and Now she Start Screaming Suddenly..Now its 3rd Time .She is Doing like That..I dont knw Why FW is showing her like This now..
just remember One incident after reading this topic..Once I was On Trip with my school Frends..we was getting late..But still it was our Wish That we must visit Playland.Our Teachers was not ready for This..But Kafi Minat kar kara k we finally visited Playland..ANd i dont rememebr the exact name But It was some Kind of Wheels in Playland..my teacher offer me To sit in it..My Best frend was Not with me On That Trip..And My teacher want that Her SISter Which was Also my Classmate Sits with me on the Seat..It was Just going to Start That Wheel..My Classmate Starts Screaming like Kajal 😆😆😆..And Till The Complete Round Of The wheel She Screaming at the Top of her voice like Her 😆😆😆..If Kajal think to leave CID..then My Classmate Can Do That Role Better Than Her..I must say 😆😆
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. Except in case of rookies who've only been in for a few weeks or so, showing an experienced CID officer (whether male or female) freaking out on sight of a corpse or blood is very unrealistic. One doesn't sign up for such a profession unless they're mentally strong enough to handle things like this, which are part and parcel of their job. Aversion to such stuff is a completely natural and normal reaction, but after experience the person develops a certain amount of hardening against it, and as such all this banshee screaming they're showing is totally out of order.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 
From Harry Potter terminology - (for those who don't follow it)

The Banshee is a Dark creature with the appearance of a woman with floor length black hair, and a skeletal green tinged face.

A notable power of a banshee is a high-pitched supersonic scream that can kill anyone.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic raised at the right point ðŸ˜›

its better to take this to the notice before Kajal screaming acts become more often in the future ðŸ˜†

Even after working for more than a year now , every time screaming like as if seeing such horrid sight for the first time makes viewers annoyed ...

in my opinion , I think that's what wasn't acceptable even in Divyani's case ...  

Being in a cops shoes doesn't look fit to see that person behaving more delicate than a common man ...  

instead of showing Kajal as a sensitive or delicate cop , it would be preferable to see her brave enough to convince her role she plays

otherwise its not far away to tag Kajal as crying or screaming doll of team