Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: youknowme
'Cause we "old people" want to have something to watch at the blasted movies too! I'm sooo glad I don't have to watch some bloody kid it looks like I 'd have to buy liquor for and drive to tae kwan do class and dream about him as the only heartthrob in town 'cause I'ma tell you something. Love Imran Khan as I might, a boy who looks a few years older than my SON is NOT EVER going to do it for me.
Heck, I'm old...my teeth are going. I can't chew through all that firm tough meat...At this time of life it's all I can to suck down a...RAISIN!
Originally posted by: youknowme
'Cause we "old people" want to have something to watch at the blasted movies too! I'm sooo glad I don't have to watch some bloody kid it looks like I 'd have to buy liquor for and drive to tae kwan do class and dream about him as the only heartthrob in town 'cause I'ma tell you something. Love Imran Khan as I might, a boy who looks a few years older than my SON is NOT EVER going to do it for me.
Heck, I'm old...my teeth are going. I can't chew through all that firm tough meat...At this time of life it's all I can to suck down a...RAISIN!
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
18