savageartifacts.1+Finished.

thegameison thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

SavageARTIFACTS#1 

Hola, people!  

Now, my gallery here is called Savage Artifacts, and I go with the pseudonym Savage but eh, my name is known, Kankshita, it is.  Now then, I have been photoshopin' for nearly six months, give or take a few. I had a gallery previously too but I kind of shut it, compulsive reasons. I am reopening of sorts, given my confidence about being tolerable with all these things now. Also, I value feel-good and absolutely non-drooling feedback. Nonetheless, err, welcome all.  ðŸ˜ˆ

THINGS I CAN MAKE

Well, I am not very versatile at any, I am rather stale and without new ideas a lot. However, I still think I can positively make:

1.     NON-ANTIMATED SIGNATURES

2.     ICONS

3.     GIF (or what you call avis)

4. PSD (yeah, really, never uploaded one yet though.)

Status

I hardly have ideas of my own. Just that, I like Photoshop so I keep making selective stuff and in case you guys like my work, I am kinda open for requests all the time, at the moment. 

what i usually make.

I usually make a lot of Harry Potter and Jacob Black of the Twilight Saga and Miley Jab Hum Tum. Honestly, there's not much I can make, I don't follow soap operas, not even sitcoms these days. But here and there, I'd make random stuff too, probably. Also, the only one movie I make stuff outta is Kal Ho Naa Ho, a lot. 

Copryright  

'savage' is my usual copyright. But then, if I miss it here and there - dun bother stealing stuff, I recognize my work. Also, I like being credited if you use my stuff. Anyway, that's that! 

My Youtube Channel

This means, well - sometimes I can be found here as well. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Savagemee

P.S. I have made the banner myself. After the entire painstaking hunt for pictures and the right people to include, I landed with these. Why? I joined I-F because I liked Mayank Sharma like well, real mad. So, the reason, like it?

P.P.S: Just in case my work looks 'over-inspired', I am sorry. You know anyway, that you're better. Not that I am sure I copied, I am just stale. ðŸ˜Š

-Savage

Edited by Savage - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail

index.

samples of my work - page one

batch one: MN, Rati Pandey, Evanna Lynch, HP, MJHT, KTLK and more - page seven

batch two: Requests, MJHT, Jacob Black and KTLK 

batch three: IPKKND, MN and random icons

batch four: Request, MN and HP

batch five: Swayum-Sharon and Ron-Hermione

thegameison thumbnail

samples of my work.

These are the recent few icons that I have made, random I know –

And well, this is the only GIF I made that I did not delete. :DD

thegameison thumbnail

And now the signatures.

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations for your new gallery, kanks! you're amazing when it comes to siggies - blending, colouring, text - and i'm pretty sure you'll get a lot of reviews & requests.

as for me, i'm glad i have someone to go to for my harry potter requests. ;)

the icons are amazing. make a tom felton icon for me, will you? 😃
dazedworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats!
awesome work done!

love
komal
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW Awesome stuff hun
I actually love the icons the most, they have an awesome colouring in them, so gorgeous. Hope you make more icons, cause they are really beautiful
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Kanky is that u??I mean the same Kanky...u changed ur username???Ive talked to u nd never realized...😳
Well m so happy u opened ur gallery again...that banner eeeksss its sooo gorgeous and beautifuliciousss...xcellent work girlo !!!
deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
icons are really cute.. congrats on new gallery.. 
Meehak. thumbnail
Congrats ! awww i love your work :)