Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: missglam

Awesum part. .jazz
loved it
awww. . Abhiya scene was supert hot , passionate & dreamy. .
Birdie kha kha kar phat jaye gi. .
Misha ke dimagh mei itne questions. .lagta hai pia ki jaga leli hai !
Chandeena romance was superb & ek dum hatke. .
Jazz! I want a full tu marriage & honeymoon of abhiya. .hehe
thanks 4 d pm
continue soon
tc

😊thks misglam..glad u liked it😉
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
""All have a reason,a purpose'all have a duty to be fulfilled'their love is so strong that it will overcome and vanish the difficulties before it leaves them'.but they will now not leave each other'destiny will not let this happen'their love will bring new LOVE..which to them may seem danger but to all will be a bone'a life'an equally great like both of their bond'.""

so true..!! i like the way you phrased it all out..!!
eeks Panchi..!! how much you eat so wonder you aare so FAT.!!

While leaving ,abhay decides to feel her for last time this night and so he gets close to her  rosy  lips and gets slowly and slowly hold of them.

"'(passionately going deeper'more than was required as he was not able ))to control himself now'Pia slowly opens her eyes seeing all what was happening closes them to feel abhay's love,his craziness for her and she too gives abhay the same bold touch of lips ,sparks flying between both'abhay loving pia more and more ,now holding her head  neck close to him'he is completely on her'.he slowly rotates with her on bed and now she is on him'pia is fully unaware of anything nor abhay both are playing with fire'"

the portion i colored blue is whilte and not visible please change the color

wait a sec did they do what was in the dream... U askin if u have to update .?? u kidding right ..!! update ..!! *screaming*

Edited by iceprincesinluv - 12 years ago