Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Resham*

haan sachi..main hoon masterni...aur maine kisiko nahi chuna hai...😆

😉😆 Good... I now have to talk to you with Respect... 😃

BTW -- You are a Teacher but can we know in which grades -- Primary, Secondary or Junior or Senior College❓
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

toh bolti kyun hai...aata nahi hai toh...chalo me bye bye...going off...

Meri marzi...Mein chahe yeh bolu , mein chahe woh bolu...Meri marzi😆

byeee Di good night and Sweet dreams of Elesh and atleast wahan give him priority rather than ur paper checking😆
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

😉😆 Good... I now have to talk to you with Respect... 😃

BTW -- You are a Teacher but can we know in which grades -- Primary, Secondary or Junior or Senior College❓

Teacherji even I want to know...elesh ki harkatein dekhkar toh lagta hai ki aap Nursery ke bahon ko padati hogi...tabhi toh eLESH KO JHELNE KI TAKAT HAI AAPMEIN😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw the episode , I am feeling very sad for Suhana, Ishaan forgot that Suhana has Dad and Sanju too to miss when he said " yeh meri bhi family hai " like if he is saying, why would you miss them more then me. I can feel the pain of the family as we have been through, my father started it in 1976 , leaving his family for better future, we were young , I still remember my Dadi,s sad face. Then we did the same to our family and our children would do the same, as now priorities has changed, career comes first then family, my husband did that, my son would do the same, my husband doesnt like me saying that , they would leave for there career just as you did, you were earning well there too but you wanted more and I had to support you. This is new world we are living in, so people who could achieve there dreams with in there city are the luckiest people for me as they dont have to choose b/w family and career.
Some how , I felt very sad after today,s episode, reminded me of home .
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U know what disappointed me?   Suhana said, Ishan wants to leave his family. IT is not abt leave but abt getting somewhere in life. SUHAana had all the comforts of life, befor marriage. Does she realize that perhaps deep down Ishan wants to b somebody? HE may want to b achieve everything on his own or He wants higher pay, higher post? He is not born into wealth, He has to earn everything.      I m not saying wrong thing but as a wife it should accure to her.   
        Agree with Sheema Di, V all have left family friends & made new family found new friends, Its part of life.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

U know what disappointed me?   Suhana said, Ishan wants to leave his family. IT is not abt leave but abt getting somewhere in life. SUHAana had all the comforts of life, befor marriage. Does she realize that perhaps deep down Ishan wants to b somebody? HE may want to b achieve everything on his own or He wants higher pay, higher post? He is not born into wealth, He has to earn everything.      I m not saying wrong thing but as a wife it should accure to her.   
        Agree with Sheema Di, V all have left family friends & made new family found new friends, Its part of life.

U are right Nets even though they showed Suhana not liking the idea of moving to Mumbai they should have shown her pondering over these issues as well. But Suhana's character these days is not that strong so just leave it that way and move forward.
There are 2 things here one the bigger picture the entire Kashyap parivaar and two Ishaan -Suhana. Suhana is just engrossed in the first one and she often overlooks the 2nd point.

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
just wanted to say here..tht wont be there tonight..so anyone can go ahead with the Epi Discussn thread...
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

just wanted to say here..tht wont be there tonight..so anyone can go ahead with the Epi Discussn thread...

as if we would have waited for u'r permission😆