Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_34

but i dont see any improvement even after classes😉

bye bye dear, seems u r very much interested to interact with me, but i hv not any interest. I m doing very fine with my unimproved language. Keep ur improvement for other person. 😆 😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 what has my thread become...looks like it will be closed soon😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
hehehe...tapu sudhar gayi kyaa😆jab undivided love se sudharnaa thaa toh why was she trying to get divided love😆😆😆
😆suder gayi!!!!!!!!😲
hath na pahunche thoo kodi hai..
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ichhvee

😆suder gayi!!!!!!!!😲
hath na pahunche thoo kodi hai..

🤣
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Yes she has😳 Have you been watching the episodes lately? She has changed a great deal😃
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Yes she has😳 Have you been watching the episodes lately? She has changed a great deal😃

No yaar not at all...i hate these shows to the core😆😆😆they are just time killers😆😆😆but gud if something gives someone happiness than great😃but for me happiness comes only from my family, friends and my career...now these things cannot make me a bit sad or happy😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

No yaar not at all...i hate these shows to the core😆😆😆they are just time killers😆😆😆but gud if something gives someone happiness than great😃but for me happiness comes only from my family, friends and my career...now these things cannot make me a bit sad or happy😊

Yaar that's true but for me at a time like this when my final exams are apporoaching and nor do I ever get to see my friends due to studies and my parents are always working my only stress bustor is Tapu😆 So the only repreive for me would be if all the characters died and this show ended😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Yaar that's true but for me at a time like this when my final exams are apporoaching and nor do I ever get to see my friends due to studies and my parents are always working my only stress bustor is Tapu😆 So the only repreive for me would be if all the characters died and this show ended😆

that wud be best for evryone😆