Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Yvaine

i just heard bout dharti.. havent watch but i think its a must since its surveen n im a jimmy's fan too.. hehhee

Is the synopsis of the movie available online?
Yvaine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Copy from http://www.punjabiportal.com/articles/dharti-jimmi-shergill-japji-khaira ðŸ˜‰:

Serious Political Suspense Thriller, that is what Dharti is and I don't think I'm mistaken while saying that this is the first time a Punjabi film has fallen into this category. Its a pleasing thought that such a film has been made and on such a large scale. In more than normal way this shall be considered a risk on the part of producers to grab upon such a theme. It is a bold step in Punjabi Industry and it signifies the trust of big production houses in the audience of Punjab that they are mature enough to accept a movie like this. However the film was promoted as something largely associated with Air Force, but it didn't have much to do with that. It's just thatJimmy Shergill's background comes from Air Force as he is the Squadron leader. Apart from that he is mostly wearing his Air Force uniform and wears Aviators. Nothing more than that. This was a letdown as I was hoping it to be a patriotic film on national level. In truth the film is largely based on politics in Punjab.

Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I reaally liked Kajaal . It was a nice show :D
Yvaine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anyah

I reaally liked Kajaal . It was a nice show :D

ya.. we love it tooo😆