I love misha coz she's awsum..
yup they are...
yep he does..
Yep gave you a flashback scene
tc
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey..ausum update..short tha...but lovely...update soon...
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aarendsena

hai nyc update..thnks 4 d pm

hop jeh wil sav pia i mean wil cnvrt hr
bod abhay n pia wil b vamps

and wher did abhay take panchii...and y was he speaking sooo..cool.ly

i mean he was suposd 2 b sad na...he saw d vision ..he saw pia killling hrself
den hw could he bhav  lyk dat
shouldnt he b  screeming ...wid painnn...of losing his only luv pia

and its so sad ..panchi n abhay

thanx..!!
u welcum..
dats for u to guess .. suspense love...
 yeah they will be..
smwer.. coz he has to control his emotions

he will scream in agony ... remorse later not nw..!!
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

hey..ausum update..short tha...but lovely...update soon...

Peehu .. this is only a part of the update .. wil updte fully soon... m typing..!!
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Awesome...update soon...

Thanks love..!!
yeah will
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneetlover1

thanx for the awesome update...

u welcum hun..!!

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice part kiara
omg. . Panchi running. .Me also *faints*
hehe
awww. . The flashback was so cute!
Abhiya were so sweet. . How can any1 miss out the love b/w them. .
With every update. . I feel like killing the dobriyals !
Thanks 4 d pm
update the 2nd part soon
tc
AraBearxo thumbnail

::CHAPTER SEVEN :: PART 2

IN THE CAR

Abhay was driving the car very fast to get away from the memories that were haunting him,if it was not the image of Piya smiling that came infront of his eyes,it was the one of her crying  if it was not that one it was some other.

DIL IBBADAT STARTS

Bahoon Main De Bas Jaane
Sine Main De Chhup Jaane
PIYA AND ABHAY HUGGING AND ABHAY KISSES HER ON THE FOREHEAD.
Tujh Bin Main Jaaunga Kaha????
ABHAY COVERING HIS FACE WHILE HE SAVES PIYA WHEN MISHA LOST CONTROL OF THE BIKA AND PIYA MET WITH AN ACCIDENT.
Tujhse He Mujhe Ko Paane Yaado K Woh Nazrane
Ek Jinpe Haq Ho Bas Mera
ABHAY SAVE THE HER FROOM THE LOG THAT WAS FALLING ON HER AND LO ANHIYA MOMENT
Tere Khwabo Main Jagoo
ABHAY HEALS PIYA'S WOUND IN THE LOCKER ROOM
Mujhe Doondhe Jab Koi
ABHAY(SHIRTLESS) HUGGING PIYA IN THE JUNGLE TRYING TO SAVE HER AFTER SHE RAN INTO THE FOREST AFTER MR.D CAME TO  KNOW THAT SHE WAS HIS LONG LOST DAUGHTER
Teri Aankho Main Milu
Teri Yaado Main Rahoo
ABHAY-PIYA ROMANCING IN THE JUNGLE AFTER THE INTER COLLEGE DANCE COMPETITION.
Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo
VALENTINES DAY DANCE
Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
IN THE FOREST AFTER MAITHALI LEFT ABHAY IN THE FOREST PIYA HUGGING ABHAY AS HE ERASES HER MEMORIES
Chahe Joho Rasta
Use Tere Sang Chalu
ABHAY  TAKING PIYA AWAY AFTER MISHA FLINGS HER ON THE GLASS SHELF FOR TALKING RUDELY TO HER DAD AND A GLASS PIECE ENTERS PIYA'S NECK
Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
ABHAY SACRIFICING HIMSELF TO SAVE PIYA
Dhadkane Meri Sun
Tujhko Main Kar Loo Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun
PIYA LIES ON ABHAY'S CHEST
(i) WHEN ABHAY TOOK HER TO HIS HOUSE TO PROTECT HER FROM DANISH
(ii)AFTER ABHAY IS SAVED FROM SACRIFICING HIMSELF FOR PIYA

SUDDENLY ALL THE MEMORIES CONFUSE THEMSELVES .. GET JUMBLED UP AND ONE BY ONE THEY START FADING AWAY.pIYA GOES AWAY(THE SCENE IN THE PROMO WHERE ABHAY ERASES PIYA'S MEMORIES) THEN SUDDEN LY OUT OF NOWHERE THE IMAGE OF PIYA PREPARING TO JUMP OFF THE CLIFF COMES INFRONT OF HIS EYES.

Abhay screams "Piyaa...!!" and then hits the breaks of the car.The car stops with a jerk.Panchi almost bangs her head to the car dashboard.Poor Panchi didnot find a reason to use the seatbelt. 

PANCHI POV

Panchi was shocked.. first of all Abhay orders her .. then the whole silent treatment in the car and then out of a sudden he starts driving like a maniac. But the thing is that when she looked at Abhay's fae it adorned a smile,she watched as the smile disappeared and then the tears started flowing down his cheeks.Then suddenly he stops the car and screams "Piya..!!".The car came to a sudden halt .She almost banged her head but her hands reched out to her tummy.. protecting the angel that was lying in there.
He was thinking of Piya again,but why was he screaming Piya's name so often..?? Why did Misha lie about Piya ..?? What was going on..??

PANCHI   : Abhay.. What happened are are you alright..?? And why were you screaming Piya's name..?? Kya hua hai usse..?? Kahan hai voh..?? ABHAY..If you noticed I am talking to you..!!

ABHAY    : (in a dead tone) Sab kuch pata chalega Panchi .. Sab kuch.. Just wait..!!

DOBRIYAL MANSION

CHAND AND HASEENA ENTER THE DOBRIYAL MANSION

CHAND    : I'm sorry Mr.Dobriyal.Piya mil jayegi.. voh zaroor mil jayegi..!!

ARNAB    : I seriously hope so.. i mean where can she go .. yahi toh uska ghar hai..!!

CHAND    : Calm Down MR.Dobriyal.. Just Relax...

UPSTAIRS

HASEENA  : (meets Madhu) Madhu.. Aapne aap par kabhu rakho..CONTROL YOURSELF Main jaanti hoon ki ek baccha khone ka dard mitana itna aasan bhi nahi hota hai...It's not easy..

MADHU    : Itna bhi aasan nahi hai.. Piya jaise beti ke khone ke baad aapne aap par kabhu rakhna..!!

HASEENA  : Jaanti hoon..Piya meri beti jaise thi..meri bahu thi .. koi bandhan se nahi par dil se maine usko meri bahu maani thi.She was Abhay's perfect partner.. Bohot pyaar karte the woh ek dusre se parr kismat ne humesha un dono ko alag kiya but everytime they managed to get together aur is baar Piya Abhay ko chood kar nahi Jayegi..Abhay ne Panchi se shaadi toh karli  .. Par uske dil Piya ka hai..Voh pyaar Piya se karta hai.. Par shayad mein galat hoon.. shayad Abhay badal chuka hai .. shayad mein galat samaj rahi thi.. shayad kismat ko un dono ka ek hona manzoor nahi tha.. shayad.. Kher I just want one thing .. I want Piya back.. I want my daughter back.. Madhu main aaj tumse kuch maang rahi hoon ... tumhare beti ko apni beti maane ka haq maang rahi hoon.. tumhari beti share karne ka haq maang rahi hoon kyonki Piya ki vajah se mujhe aaj ek maa hone ka asli ehsaas hua hai ... Abhay mera beta hai.. Piya ko mein aajtak apni bahu maan rahi thi par usne mujhe ek beti ka pyaar diya hai..Abhay ko badla .. Abhay pehle kabhi uske zindagi ki koi baat mujse share nahi karta tha.. Par Piya ki uski zondahi ke aane ke baad voh sab badla.. It all changed.. our family grew closer the bond was now stronger.. And now the most important member of my life is missing.. Abhay filed her out of his life.. out of our lives like a speck of dust.Madhu.. maine aise saalon mein kissi se apna dil kholkar baath nahi ki hai.. aaj pehle baar itne saalon mein keh rahi hoon.. in batoon ka boora mat maan na kyonki yeh saach hai.. mere taraf se ye saach hai aur pata nahi kab vahi Piya ke liye nafarat itni jaldi ek maa-beti ke atoot rishte mein badal gaya.Madhu main aapse ek vadah karti hoon.Main Panchi ko bhi Piya ki tarah treat karne ki koshish karungi ..I WILL TRY .. kyonki Piya ko ABhay ke zindagi se door karne ke liye  mein kabhi usse sacche dil seh maaf nahi kar paungi.. is maa ko maaf kar dena aur iss waqt meri har baghwan se yahi prathna hai ki Piya ko bacha lena .. humare paas lautana na sahi par  usse bacha lena..!!  

Edited by iceprincesinluv - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow...ausum...haseena's words...touched my heart...beautiful...update soon...thanks for pm...
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Really emotional update...i felt like crying...loved it...
Thanx for the pm...
Continue soon...
Love u...
Renuka...