BHUK LAGI HAIN UPDATE DO...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Edited by sdtashin - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
congo for the new thread dear...
HEllo everyone, πŸ˜›

Here is the next update! πŸ˜ƒ

ChAPTER 20

Dev's Bedroom

"Kya? Are you people mad? Aise kaise tum log suddenly decide kiya?", asked an angry Dev.

"Dev, she wanted a break so why not?", asked Naintara, holding him from behind and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Naintara, so suddenly? And you wont be here for four days? I mean, are you kidding me?", he asked.

"No baba! I'll be back, sooner than that. Please!  How can you say no to your sister?", she asked, realizing only some emotional drama would now work , to convince Dev.

Dev started thinking and Naintara went in front of him, she kissed him and he held her tight.

"I love you, Dev", she said, smiling.

"I don't! and I don't like the whole idea of this sudden, unforeseen trip", he said, looking away.

She pulled him closer, "Please!", she said.

He looked into her eyes and closed his eyes, in anger. "Naintara you know I cant say no to you, when you request so much. I hate you Naintara, for doing this to me. Alright go! But come back soon", he said, sadly.

"Yep! Thanks Dev", she said, hugging him tightly and he hugged her back, too.

Geet's Bedroom

"Par aaj kaise jaa sakte hain? Kaha jaa rahe hain? Aur kaun jaa raha hain? Mujhe tuo Singapore jaani thi, ab yahan kaise aa sakti hoon aur yahan tuo main kya'.", said a worried Geet, walking from one end to the other, hurriedly, playing with her stoll, as Kiara told her about the trip.

Kiara, sat on her bed and watched Geet, run from one side to the other, and smiled. She got out of bed and stopped Geet, "Geet, ek minute. Hum desh se bahar nahin jaeyenge. Because we don't have that much time. Since, its just going to be, you, me and Bhabhi, we will drive down to some peaceful place, nearby and spend some time there".

"Oh!", said Geet, still thinking.

"Don't think so much Geet. Anyways your passport is not ready and till that is done, you cannot travel. So, you can spend some time with us. Come back and then go to Singapore", suggested Kiara.

"Yeah, But.. Daadima?", said Geet, puzzled.

"Oh don't worry about Daadima. I'm going to talk to her now and she will have no objections", she said, calmly.

"Ok!", said Geet, dully, still in doubt.

"Now start packing. We will leave by 1pm. I also have to get a car ready and talk to Daadima. So please hurry up", she said, walking towards the door.

"Ok!", said Geet, not knowing what else to say. Kiara looked back and asked her, "Geet, what's wrong?"

"Ah nothing! Just thinking!", she said, looking confident for the first time. "Waise, where are we heading?", asked Geet.

"Ah well. That is not deicded yet. But do you have any places in mind?", she asked, Excited.

Geet jumped up in excitement and said, "Haan hain na. Let's go to my native place, Hoshiarpur. It is peaceful, green, and beautiful. There will not be many facilities and spa and all that, but you will love the unsophisticated life there. And for once, you will get to see, the country side". Kiara noticed the excitement and the sudden glow, in Geet's eyes and face.

She smiled and said, "Theek hain. Lets got to Hoshiarpur"

Geet joyfully, thanked her and both of them got back to do their packing and talking to others. Geet danced around as she packed her clothes and other stuff. She loved her native place and missed it, ever since her family shifted to Delhi. She remembered all the good times she had, there and she was excited to meet her friends, other relatives, cousins and some of their  neighbors. She was even more excited to take Naintara and Kiara around the village, to the fests there, around the paddy fields. She smiled at the thought if going back to Hoshiarpur for sometime, away from the busy, noisy city life.

Kiara, spoke to the drivers and got a car ready fro them. She asked the drivers to check the fuel and the condition of the vehicle. She then walked straight into her Daadima's room, who asked her.

"What have you been running around for, sweetie, since morning?" she asked, smiling, putting her laptop aside.

"Daadima, I wanted to ask you permission for a trip to Hoshairpur, along with Geet and Naintara bhabhi", she said, sitting down beside her and hugged her.

"Hoshiarpur, is Geet's place", she said, smiling.

"Haan! I was getting bored so I forced Bhabhi and Geet to come with me. And it was Geet's idea that we should go to her place", she said.

"Oh ok!", said Daadima.

"Only ok?", she asked, looking at Daadima, a little worried about whether Daadima would agree or not.

"What else do you want me to say?", she asked.

"Ah Can we go?", asked Kiara.

"Sure! Why do you ask, honey?", she said, patting her cheek.

"Thanks Daadima, you are the best, in the world", said Kiara, hugging her even tight and kissing her, on her cheek.

"In the universe", said Daadima, winking.

Kiara said, "In the whole Galaxy", she said, winking back.

"So, how are you people going?", asked Daadima.

"Car!", said Kiara, casually.

"Okay! Driver?", she asked, wondering.

"No, Daadima. We wont have the privacy we want if we take a driver. So Bhabhi and me, will take turns and drive", she said.

"Okay! Take care, have fun and stay safe", said Daadima.

"Sure!", she said.

"And keep me informed", said Daadima.

"Ofcourse Daadima", she said.

They sat and spoke for sometime and then Kiara left at around 11:30 to her room to pack. She packed very quickly and walked to Naintara's room, lazily. She was about to knock on the door, when she heard Dev's voice.

"Oh! Therefore, he is still at home. Haye and they are romancing to make up for the four days", she thought, turning back, to go to Geet's room. Geet was happily singing, dancing, and settling her room and Kiara joined her, too. Kiara knew Geet was very happy that they were going to her place. They danced for sometime, and then gathered to have lunch. They had lunch, freshed up and bid "good bye" to Daadima and Dev.

Naintara drove out of the mansion, with Kiara in the back seat, surfing music, while Geet talked non-stop about everything they could do, in her place.

"we have about 350 kms drive", said Geet.

"Yeah! I guess we'll stop somewhere after 8pm. What say Kiara?", said Naintara.

"Haan Bhabhi. Let us not drive in the night. Since Geet knows the road through and through, she could probably suggest a nice place to stay for the night", said Kiara, playing a song.

Khurana Mansion- 7:30pm

"How come early dinner, Daadiji?", asked Dev, while sitting at the dining table.

"Well nothing special. Just got dinner prepared early today. Did you call Maan?", she asked, as she sat in her chair.

"Oh yes! He just got back from office. I told him", he said.

"Okay!", she said.

Dev looked around the room and Daadima, spoke up, "Missing Naintara?", she asked.

"Haan!", he said, looking at the chair, beside him, that was empty now.

"Hmmm. They'll be back soon", she said.

"Yeah! But Kiara come up with such weird ideas. I wonder why she only wanted Geet and Naintara to go and not any of us", he said, looking at his empty plate.

"Well, the women work all day and are busy with something or other. SO they deserve a break, right?", she said, supporting her granddaughter and daughter-in-law.

"Yeah I agree. But why could not all of us go together?" he asked.

"Dev, they want a break- a break from work. Now if you men, follow them, then how is it a break? You don't do anything for yourselves, and they would end up spending time, packing your stuff, and managing you even there", she said, smiling.

"Thanks Daadiji. Now I know why they love you so much, because you support them so much", he said, with a frown.

"Why, don't you love me, Dev?", she asked, grinning.

"Ofcourse I do. But you support women more", he complained.

"Yeah Right!", said Daadima.

Both of them looked at each other and laughed. They heard footsteps and knew it was Maan. Maan walked into the dining room, dressed in tracks and T-shirt. Maan looked at the dining table and found only two people there. He was surprised and made a weird expression on his face. He walked in, hugged Daadima, and told her a "hi". HE then, slightly patted Dev on his shoulder, who smiled at him. He went and sat opposite to Dev and looked around the dining room. He also, tried to look into the kitchen to see where the rest of them had gone.

"Where are the others?",he asked and Daadima called Nakul.

"One second Maan", she excused herself, to call Nakul to serve food. she also asked them to get them some juice to drink.

"Ah well! The women are not here", she said, turning to look at Maan.

"They're dining out, today?", questioned Maan.

"Ah, how I wish, it was just a dinner", said Dev.

"Dev, get over it now!", said Daadima. She turned to Maan and said, "Well, they are not going to be joining us for the next three days- either for breakfast, lunch or dinner", she said.

"I see!", said Maan, wondering what was wrong with them.

Maan continued to eat his boiled vegetable and roti, when Dev questioned, "Bro, is that all you wanna ask? How can you not be curious as to why the others would not join us?"

"Dev, you or Daadima would anyway tell me, so why ask?", he said, munching on his roti.

"Oh really?", he asked.

"Yep!", said Maan, winking.

"Hmmm, well the women are on a trip to Hoshiarpur", said Dev sadly.

"Okay! So why are you so sad? Rejoice! You don't have to hear to loud screeching nosies", he said, referring to Kiara and Geet, "Nor do you have to come back home on time", referring to Naintara. "Have fun. They're on a holiday, and you have holiday here", he said, smirking.

"Bro I miss her", he said.

"Dev, cut it out", said Maan, to find Dev, being so melodramatic.

"You'll know when you fall in love and get married", he retorted.

"Yeah right! Keep Dreaming. Lot of others, sitting at this table, think the same. But that's never going to happen", said Maan, looking at Daadima. She looked at him, raised her brow, and smirked.

"Badlaav, duniya ka niyam hain, Mr. Maan Khurana", she said. Dev grinned while Maan rolled his eyes. They continued to have dinner.

Maan spoke up again, "These people did not even tell me, that they were travelling out of Delhi".

"They've informed me, Maan", said Daadima, sipping her juice.

"So? Kiara does not even bother to tell me, is it?", he asked, putting his spoon down.

"Maan, it was deicded on the spot", supported daadima.

"Did NAintara inform you?", he asked Dev.

"Yeah! But that was not enough notice", complained Dev.

"aur us ladki ka kya? I thought you were getting her passport ready for Singapore. What happened to that? Did she forget that?", he asked, looking at daadima.

"Which ladki are you talking about?", asked Daadima, deliberately.

Dev smirked and continued to have his dinner.

"Never mind Daadima", he said, finishing his dinner.

Daadima smiled and said, "Well, she can travel, till her passport is ready! That's what she's doing".

"Which girl are you talking about?", asked Maan and daadima looked up, seriously. Dev laughed.

ALright, People that's it for now!!!!
Precap- Hmmm, ah well... I gotta think...!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Thanks a ton, for the wonderful comments and thank you so much for all the wishes for the new thread...!!!!! Could not update earlier, so had to do it now. Well, this is a non-Maaneet update. Dont worry,, this is required for the story to move forward.

Well lots in store, so keep reading !!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Precap-  He ran the bow of the violin along her back, pulling away the strings of her blouse. 😳EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Ah, what???????????? 😲ShockedShockedShocked Well, keep reading and waiting...!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
first to comment 
wow i loved it !! maan indirectly saying that geet dint say to him..
precap sounds interesting ..but i wonder if it gonna be maans dream ...
Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago
Congrats for the new thread.
Awesome update