Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mandy1024

OMG 😲 Maithali killed Panchi? 😭 Not like I am a big fan of Panchi's(started disliking her more 😡 after she made a beeline on Abhay) but poor thing

Plz continue. Hope Alina n Abhay teach her a lesson.

Abhay is surrounded by bees who she he go with? U already have guessed corrcetly right?Maithali will be dead in no time or maybe not😆Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

:::Update 5:::Retribution:::

After Misha got back to her home Pia had decided to go looking for her older sister Panchi who was still missing. She wasn't picking up her mobile. Pia wasn't going to drag Misha out with her so the only option was to retrace her steps. Pia was still reeling from her own nightmare of Abhay having an ex who looked exactly like her. They did say there were 7 identicle looking people in the world in each part of the continent. SOr was this a twin out there whatever thought Pia feeling overtly jealous at this woman's good luck of bagging Abhay before Pia. Damn her. Did Abhay still have a fixation with this woman?

Pia was still in Abhay's thoughts walking down the long road just hoping to see Panchi only to be startled by Maithali-U scared the life out of me! What are U doing here at this time of night?
Maithali smiled evilly-I'm on the hunt for something tasty. Why are U here?
Pia looked worried-My sister Panchi hasn't come home. Have U seen her?
Maithali's eyes gleamed-Yes. I can take U to her if U like?
Pia was trusting Maithali-Oh thanks.
Maithali beamed-It's my pleasure. So are U into Abhay? (Looking bored) Don't worry i'm over him. He's a little too boring and i crave thrill. And Power.
Pia blushed-Kind of but he's out of my league. I'm a little practical (Pia lied) I'm sure U have better things to do than talk about Abhay. He probably makes U feel sad. So where are U from?
Maithali bore into Pia's eyes-From an era long forgotten Pia. (She stalked Pia) You're right i'm bored already. Do U ever say anything interesting? Or are U too shallow? (Maithali baced Pia into a corner) I don't like U Pia. In fact the only reason why i am bearing to be around U is for this? (Points to the new Moon) So i can aquire power by sucking U dry b***h.

Pia was confused by Maithali turning all vamp on her. She was speechless as she wasn't used to being called names by a person who looked like her. She saw Maithali transform right before her very eyes terrifying the hell out of Pia.

Maithali laughed in triumph-Oh did i forget to mention i'm a vampire? 
Pia began to run screaming-Ahhh!
Maithali's voice echoed-That's right Pia. Run as fast as your little legs will take U. I'm not letting U go free. I'm not letting Abhay get U as my replacements. I can see how much he already wants U. But he'll never have U not on my watch because there is only one me Pia. Abhay is all mine. And always will be. Once i'm done with U he'll come back to me.
Pia was blocked by Maithali in front of her. Pia tried to turn to run the other way again Maithali was in the way-Let me go please. U can't have Abhay. He's not yours to have. Abhay is mine.
Maithali sniggered-What a vampire is yours? That's right b***h. Abhay is a vampire just like me. Can U ever allow a monster like him into your life Pia? Only a monster can love a monster and even then its a big ask. U see the proof right in front of U. 
Pia wasn't in the right frame of mind. How could a vampire exist among the living? Could she be telling the truth? Pia wasn't even bothered about her own life. She was too concerned about Abhay being a vampire-Get the hell away from me U freak.
Maithali came closer to Pia-U shouldn't have said that Pia. Makes no difference i suppose your dead anyway. Time to meet your maker.

Maithali held Pia down as she was about to take a bite into Pia's soft neck Abhay came out of the blue and took Pia away from her-Give her back to me Abhay. She is mine.
Abhay glared angrily at Maithali holding Pia's trembling body-Pia is not to be touched Maithali am i clear? Leave her alone. She has a right to live don't take an innocent life so U can become the leader of our race.
Pia looked up bravely into Abhay's eyes glowering at Maithali changing colour. She'd have expected to bolt the other direction but she'd never felt safer than being in Abhay's arms-Abhay U came for me?
Abhay softened his tone warming up at Pia's innocent eyes-I'd always come for U Pia. I won't let her hurt U. There's no need to feel scared.
Pia smiled-When i'm with U Abhay i can never be scared.
Maithali spat screeching like a banshee-Oh no U don't Abhay. I'll kill the b***h for stealing U from me. 
Abhay kept Pia behind him-I was never yours to steal Maithali. U told me you'd leave Pia alone.
Maithali gave a sheepish grin-Shoot me so i lied.
Abhay hurtled at Maithali-U haven't seen me angry Maithali.
Maithali scoffed loudly at Abhay-U being p****d is like seeing Fairies become evil seriously Abhay ditch the b***h and join me. We can be happy again.
Abhay shook his head shoving Maithali away-Not in this lifetime Maithali.

Maithali hovered around Abhay trying to get to Pia but Abhay slammed her body away as Maithali tried to get to Pia again scratching chunks of Abhay's skin with her nails. Abhay growled at Maithali protecting Pia with his body and took her into his arms running with her.

Maithali laughed-U win this round Abhay time for victim number two. U can't protect Pia forever Abhay.

Maithali reached Alina waiting outside for Abhay to return evilly whizzing round to attack her from behind. Alina stopped Maithali mid air and hurled her away from her. Unfortunately she could hold the vampire for long. Alina's powers were only becoming stronger the more she practiced.

Maithali laughed-U can't stop me forever like this Alina.
Alina frowned lisping with fear-Maybe not but i won't let U come near Abhay. Nor will i let U take him away from me. I won't let U kill Pia either.
Maithali hissed-Not another Pia shipper.
Alina grunted-I'm an Abhay shipper and if he wants Pia he'll get Pia. Just stay the hell away from us.
Maithali shrieked in a fit-What do U think Abhay will give U a medal and mae U his if U protect his b**h? There's no room for a third wheel in a relationship and if i were U i wouldn't let Pia get in the way. Hand her over to me and U can keep Abhay.
Alina didn't trust Maithali-Oh please. don't try to pacify me to do such an idiotic thing i do have some intelligence.
Maithali grew angrier-U are a dimwit U She-Wlf? I can't believe Abhay is dumb enough to take in his enemies! (Maithali got free trying to attack Alina whose defensive offensive Power was now out of whack) I'm not scraed.

Maithali lunged for Alina as Alina ducked jolting backwards. Jeh sensed his sister was in danger despite being so regimentally harsh in approach to Alina Jeh doted on Alina even if he didn't show it. Leadership was what Alina had been lacking in and control over her powers which is why they'd locked Alina for her own safety and to preserve their future Queen. They had no idea how resourceful Alina would be at escaping. There was no way he'd allow a vampire to end their family. 

Alina in surprise panted out of breath-Bro what are U doing here?
Jeh answered sweetly-Saving your cute a** now help me.
Abhay had reached his residence with Pia in tow shaking his head-U go to Alina she'll take care of U.
Pia reluctantly let go of Abhay as Abhay tried to get Maithali to stop her manic deranged attempts to wipe out her doppelgnger. 
Maithali ran fighting against Alina's spell to Pia and Alina's direction unwilling to give up on dominance meeting with Jeh desperate attempt to stop Maithali in her trackes unable to kill her due to her face resembling Pia who he;d loved imprinting on her accidence. 
Maithali screeched with rage-What the hell did U do to me????
Abhay backed away unable to finish Maithali off-U have my sympathies Jeh. Maithali is all yours bro. Thanks for doing this. Now i am free of the evil blast from my past. 

Maithali was no torn by both men Abhay and Jeh. Power struggle ran deep within her very core. Her evil streak bowed down to a new sensation going through her. Jeh felt himself change emotionally willing to do anything for Maithali but never harm Pia or his sister.

Alina breathed a sigh of relief-Good one bro now you've let the enemy in and there is no more rivalry between us. Mom is going to fry U.
Jeh growled at Alina's radiant face-Looks like someones developed a personality transplant. U gitta help me undo this.
Alina waved her hand up-Sorry bro. This was meant to be. U did this and its out of my hands.
Jeh saw Abhay with Pia-Great i wanted one woman wound up with s demon. Just my luck. I am dead.
Pia pulled a face-What does this mean Abhay? Does this mean U are no longer Maithali's? That U are free to be with whoever U want?
Abhay nodded-Pia i...
Pia placed her hand over Abhay's mouth-Let me Abhay. I know what U are. It doesn't bother me really. You've been a messiah to me Abhay. To my sisters.
Abhay's eyes grew dark.
Pia finished-I love U ABHAY! From the first moment i saw U I knew U were mine. I don't care what U are? Who U are? All that matters is what i feel inside for U and i can't live without U. Its not an infatiation or lust its LOVE. And i guess if U were to leave my whole world would come crashing down on me Abhay. I'd become a nonentity. A big fat void. I became whole the moment U crashed in my life please don't crush my heart!!!!!! I know i'm only human but i can do anything for U Abhay! Anything even die.
Alina cleared her throat feeling envious and a tad sad at Abhay's own feelings knowing full well Abhay and Pia were already written in the stars and were always going to be one-I suggest Abhay U reciprocate Pia's feelings because the girl is not gong anywhere but south if U left her she'd be heartbroken and very much ahhh dead from what i see in her future.
Abhay made a glum look at Alina.
Alina smiled back-I know Abhay. Don't feel bad for me. U never misled me i just couldn't help fall for U. I'm a big girl Abhay and i'll be ok. Trust me. U and Pia look after yourself. Keep each other happy.

Abhay took Pia's hand away from his mouth-Pia. U saved me the moment i saved U. I became me again after a long time and for this Thank U. Are U sure U can handle a vampire boyfriend?
Pia challenged with a grin-Are U sure U can handle a human girlfriend one who gets into accidents and will most likely make your head spin.
Abhay smiled kissing Pia's lips.
Pia eyed Abhay-Misha must be waiting for me and Panchi.
Abhay broke Pia's bubble-Panchi was killed by Maithali Pia. And Misha is safe.
Pia was reeling in shock-Just my luck.
Abhay kept a tight hold on Pia-I'm sorry.
Pia nodded-I guess i should have guessed Maithali would pick us off one by one. Why aren't i upset Abhay?
Abhay mused-U are still in shock Pia. U do realise U can'tbe around your family forever Pia. They'll ask questions.
Pia hugged Abhay tighter-I know Abhay but i can forsake them for U. U are all i need and nothing will ever change that.
Abhay reeled-If Maithali ever hurt U...
Pia kissed Abhay again and broke free from the breathtaking kiss-So how long will U keep silent Abhay. U know U aren't much of a speaker. I was wondering how i'd be like as a vampire?
Alina echoed-Brilliant but your time is still far off Pia.
Pia hollered-Thanks Alina. For everything.
Alina beamed-Thanks Abhay for making my life blessed for having U in it. And for the booby prize as a future sister in law.

Abhay and Pia burst into laughter. Jeh and Maithali managed to become a serious couple. Jeh became the messiah for Maithali one who took her away from her mental block on Abhay. While Alina remained in love with Abhay and following  her own destiny with confidence thanks to her Messiah and she became friends with Maithali.

As For Abhay and Pia their love only grew day by day and they saved each other. Pia became the Messiah Abhay had desperately needed which was a pleasant change to Abhay saving every girl and becoming their messiah.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tht last line of alina'Thnc 4 bobby prize' cracked me up.Messiaho ki yeh kahani.In all all r messiah.Pia,Abhay,jeh.Chalo gud end😳

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jeh-Metz...yipppeee
I was🤣 at their state when Jeh imprinted on Metz...
But happy for them...
AbhIya at the end as always...😍
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, brilliant part
loved it

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Jeh-Metz...yipppeee

I was🤣 at their state when Jeh imprinted on Metz...
But happy for them...
AbhIya at the end as always...😍

Kahani main twist U liked it huh? Jets ki kahani is my next OS as soon as i get my CHOSEN ONE out of the way tomorrow  Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ayesha just finished it. Jai and Metz wow! Awww, abhiya . U have left me dreaming ayesha😍
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesum update
awww. . Alina is such a sweetheart
yuppee. . Abhiya together forever
jeh n metz. . Hahaha. . This was brilliant. .
Thanks 4 d pm
tc
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊me liking it...its nice...did u read my os,,,do read it,its been updated
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

ayesha just finished it. Jai and Metz wow! Awww, abhiya . U have left me dreaming ayesha😍

I always saw SIDMETZ as one but Jets would be cool right?