Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

nice update, its thirlling yaar, very nice, waiting for the more

😊thanks a lot..i'll soon update
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

beautiful dear. likd pia alina convo. alina acted as a true friend and helpd pia to clear out hr confusions. lovd it. plz carry on update soon. and jaz i lovd ur ff true bonds. believe me u wri brilliant writer. ya one more thing i hope u got my name. i replied u. tc. thx for the pm dear.😛

😊thanks..in loving it
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: HallyH

LOVE YOUR OS HUN!!!

PLZ PM me when you update more!!!

😊thanks in liking it
lakshyasss thumbnail
😊thanks
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaq_abhiya

WAITING FOR MORE UPDATE SOON DEAR... 

😊will update soon
lakshyasss thumbnail
os part 2

continued(scene in the jungle)

Abhay-Depanta what did u thought that after escaping from vampire clutches u could Trap My mom and dad..not so fast DEEPANTA,I don't think so.
(At this haseena and chand come from behind with a full army of VAMPIRES)

Abhay-So how's my surprise DEPANTA

Depanta-How could this be possible...Haseena and Chand are there (and she looks behind and sees...that those were fake dead ones..with a mask,depanta is shocked)U will pay for it(By saying this she closes her eyes and sees pia coming there,and an evil smile covers her face)

OUTSIDE THE JUNGLE
PIA- Why i have a feeling that something is wrong,but everything is wrong i guess.
(She is just about to enter just then a hand catches her from behind...she is shocked to see who she was and cries out in fear-DEPANTA AUNTY

DEPANTA-So Alina did her job of bringing u here,awesome..first time in lifetime I am pleased with her ,she amazingly asked u the locket and u gave it to her and Abhay's concern made u reach here.

PIA-W..h..a..t  are u saying Aunty?WHAT HAVE i done?

DEPANTA-Carecassing her face...U have not done anything beta,but ure lover had done something too sad AND NOW U WILL PAY FOR IT.

PIA-Aunty What has Abhay done..U killed tyagii right and Why not accepting it..and why ure son used me...(Pia breaks down)

DEPANTA-Shows her nails coming out and says i guess i am on right track
(Pia seeing this rushes towards the jungle..but before she could enter it Depanta hurts her from behind..aand makes her sit towards the tree)
IN THE JUNGLE
(Abhay has already realised about sudden disaapearance of dibbanta and about danger to pia..and rushing to the place where she is..where she is...he is full of remorse,but he could'nt contact pia as her locket is not with her...whereas all the other vampires including his mom and dad are fighting off with the werewolves)

OUTSIDE THE JUNGLE

Pia is smiling, and remembering all the beautiful memories she had with abhay..the death coming to her is seeming beautiful to her ..as now its her time of repentence bcz of her Abhay suffered ,if she could'nt live with him she can atleast die in his arms.Then the moment she relises that Abhay is coming there she gets up from the place where she is seated and tries to show as if nothing happened to her.

Abhay comes and sees pia coming towards him.

Abhay-Pia..  Pia are u ok ..u look so pale,how u are here?Its far too dangerous to be in the jungle at this time of hour?(His dead heart is beating very fast saying something very wrong has happened but he could'nt guess the fact that Pia..has remembered everything)

Pia-U came Abhay

Abhay-How could'nt i have come Pia ..u needed me

Pia(smiles..but her face is becoming very pale and she could hardly walk .
(She goes and hugs Abhay and closes her Eyes..(and speaks softly...U WILL ALWAYS LOVE ME ABHAY

Abhay-Yes pia i will..(He starts breathing faster...as he reaches Pia's back his hands sense something..and he cries out in Alarm-"PIA...NO PIA NO...

Pia-(opens her eyes and sees Jay coming with a log of Wood to pierce Abhay..pia moves Abhay fast from there and Jay not aware of fact pierces Log of wood in Pia's stomach)
Abhay-PIA...PIA WHAT U DID THIS..no pia no ..u can't leave me pIa ...(Abhay is full of remorse and repenting on what has occured,he is fully broken down,all he could feel is now that his life is being driven by him. ..pia is lying on his laps..abhay is crying like anything and is not moving from there...
On the other hand Jay is shocked and not able to move...his hands are trembling.

PIA-(in absurd voice)carecases Abhay's face with her hands and Abhay kisses them.
She says -Why are u crying Abhay?U wanted me to go out of ure life ..see i am going out ...now,u should be happy abhay. I am happy Abhay ...that now no one will come in between of us..u will be always mine and i ur's...And if i can't live with u i can atleast die in ure arms...(and by this she closes her eyes..all she could feel is peace and rest in Abhay's arms..death approaching is like gift of happiness surrounded to her.)

Abhay-Trembling..kisses PIA'S forehead and her lips..and says..I'LL not let u leave me,and by saying this she takes out the log of wood and cries out aloud PIA

Jay(seeing this sits down and shivers from fear)-Abhay..what have i done?go abhay go from here take pia with u...i'll see the rest.

😭i know its intense should i continue only one more part is left..do press like button if u like and do comment.
Edited by dolma.rose - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely & intense continue.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice and lovely update dear, awesome
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMFg... that pia telling abhay that he wanted her out of his life and now shes goin was ssooo  SAD ...!!! upddate soonnn!!!